• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Notices

Cave Drawings Artwork Archive

Old EKB's Takeover Contest ( Win 3DS/Wii U Downloadable Codes!)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-22-2014, 09:16 AM

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
EKB's Takeover Contest ( Win 3DS/Wii U Downloadable Codes!)

Howdy everyone, it's contest time! I've been working on a game called EKB's Takeover and so far,
it's going great! I can't wait till have finished the whole game and can release it! I have some
extra Nintendo club points, so grab your pencils or your thinking caps, because this here's the
wildest contest in the wilderness!

How to enter

Post what you think would be a cool thing to have in the EKB's Takeover or add
to the game, such as worlds, characters, stories and items.

You can enter as many times as you want, this is a completely random contest and all
names will be put into a randomizer. There will be one winner. :)

Prizes

The winner will get there choice of one of April or May's selection of Club Nintendo Downloadable games ( Under 250 points)
for either the Wii U/Wii or 3DS. If you don't have a 3DS or Wii/Wii U, you can always gift your prize to a friend.

Anybody can enter, and I hope you enjoy the contest!

Contest ends April 15th, 11;59PM PST.

Last edited by Tiramisu; 04-15-2014 at 08:57 AM.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:05 PM
I'm back

My Mood: Cynical
Mistro is famous at conventions.Mistro is famous at conventions.Mistro is famous at conventions.Mistro is famous at conventions.Mistro is famous at conventions.Mistro is famous at conventions.
Sorry if this has been made, but a character who can deploy machines to block enemies (like auto banners) that do a ton of damage or can stay doing regular damage until destroyed, but can occasionally attack your party would be nice.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:53 PM

Tiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeTiramisu will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistro View Post
Sorry if this has been made, but a character who can deploy machines to block enemies (like auto banners) that do a ton of damage or can stay doing regular damage until destroyed, but can occasionally attack your party would be nice.
Ooh, wonderful idea! No, it wasn't in the game yet, but it might
be soon. lol.

Old 03-24-2014, 12:05 AM
OBJECTION!

My Mood: Gaming
Cyndaquil707 is famous at conventions.Cyndaquil707 is famous at conventions.Cyndaquil707 is famous at conventions.Cyndaquil707 is famous at conventions.Cyndaquil707 is famous at conventions.Cyndaquil707 is famous at conventions.
Heres a kinda simple idea, maybe a world with a bunch of retro video game things.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:08 AM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.
How about for a world idea you take a screenshot of a set of threads on MCF, put them into the game and make it that you can actually go into each thread to defeat a certain enemy or something?
Old 03-24-2014, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndaquil707 View Post
Heres a kinda simple idea, maybe a world with a bunch of retro video game things.
Oooh, that sounds fun, and even more fun to make! I love
retro video games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninja View Post
How about for a world idea you take a screenshot of a set of threads on MCF, put them into the game and make it that you can actually go into each thread to defeat a certain enemy or something?
Sound's like a really easy thing to put into the game! Maybe it will
be a new dungeon!

Thank you both for submitting ideas. If you have anymore, you can
post them and you will just be put in twice to the randomizer so you
will have a higher chance. :)
Old 03-26-2014, 01:35 AM

Update

Since not many people seem interested, I have taken
out the art category and now to enter you just post
your ideas.

Also, now you the 1 winner can pick a game under 250 points
instead of 200.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:03 AM
I'm back

Mistro is famous at conventions.Mistro is famous at conventions.Mistro is famous at conventions.Mistro is famous at conventions.Mistro is famous at conventions.Mistro is famous at conventions.
Can I give music ideas?
Old 03-26-2014, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Can I give music ideas?
Sure, go ahead! Any idea counts and helps!
Old 04-01-2014, 09:43 PM

15 more days to suggest something!

Remember, it can be anything! Even characters you want in the game,
yourself included! If you sent me a PM about a character you can also
post it here to be entered. :)
Old 04-02-2014, 12:08 AM
bUDDY

My Mood: Gnarly
Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!
Maybe a Secret Boss in the first world after you beat EKB? I thought that was pretty interesting in another game I've played, and it was HARDER than the final boss.
Also, maybe a world based off pokemon... it's my idea, don't be picky here. It should be in Kanto.... Ahh, Nostalgia..
Old 04-02-2014, 12:22 AM
I'm back

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikachuToon View Post
Maybe a Secret Boss in the first world after you beat EKB? I thought that was pretty interesting in another game I've played, and it was HARDER than the final boss.
That's not a new idea, that's very common in rpgs.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikachuToon View Post
Also, maybe a world based off pokemon... it's my idea, don't be picky here. It should be in Kanto.... Ahh, Nostalgia..
Who would be stronger boss then EKB? :o
Old 04-02-2014, 12:58 AM
bUDDY

My Mood: Gnarly
Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiramisu View Post
??. Remember the PM? He is just a Ghost with red eyes. He was believed to have corrupted the world 1,000,000 years ago. I think that is his game description, just name him ?? for now.
Quote:
That's not a new idea, that's very common in rpgs.
I know, it's just that maybe it could happen.
Also:
Maybe you should add Minecrafters, too...
Old 04-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Heinous Hare

Evil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid BugsEvil Kid Bugs is Evil Kid Bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiramisu View Post
EMB.

-ekb-