• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old MCF Presents: A Sticky Situation

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 05:30 PM
FC Bayern München

My Mood: Jellybean
Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.
MCF Presents: A Sticky Situation

Click the image to view the full version
It's time for our first Discord contest!

You heard that right - MCF has a Discord channel! You can join by clicking here.

Thanks to our wonderful server boosters, we have plenty of emoji and sticker slots to be filled. That's where we could use your help!

Submit an emoji and/or sticker to be added to our Discord channel. We will be gifting three one-month Discord Nitro subscriptions to winners of the following three categories:

Favorite Emoji Submission (as chosen by the mods)

Favorite Sticker Submission (as chosen by the mods)

Random Winner (as chosen by...RNG!)

That's not all! Everyone who posts a submission will win this award:

All submissions will be considered for addition to the server and must follow all forum rules! You are welcome to submit as many entries as you'd like. And please, do not submit emojis/stickers already being used by other servers.

So what are you waiting for? Get back to the drawing board and be sure to submit your entries by the end of the day on October 31st!

Last edited by Jack I; 10-18-2021 at 06:06 AM.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Just A Catboi Admin

My Mood: Creative
Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!
For anyone who may want to know, here are official Discord recommendations for Sticker and Emoji!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoji
The standard emoji size is quite small, at 32 × 32 pixels. But Discord allows you to upload an image up to 128 × 128 pixels, which it then resizes down to the standard size.

Uploading a larger high-quality image is an effective way to make sure that your emoji is of the highest possible quality.
Emoji cannot exceed a file size of 256KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickers
Q: What size will my stickers display in chat?
A: Stickers in the desktop chat will render at 160x160 dp, which is why we recommend uploading stickers as 320x320 px exactly!
Stickers cannot exceed a file size of 500KB

EDIT: I added file sizes as well. We can always fix these if your submission doesn't quite fit them, these are just the recommendations from Discord themselves for creating these.

Last edited by Jack I; 10-01-2021 at 09:15 PM.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:59 AM
she/her

My Mood: Dawggish
LiloToon always knows how to splat a cog!LiloToon always knows how to splat a cog!LiloToon always knows how to splat a cog!LiloToon always knows how to splat a cog!LiloToon always knows how to splat a cog!
Lilo's "A Sticky Situation" Entries

Spoiler for A Sticky Situation:
The first version is 1080 x 1080. The second one is 320 x 320. I have no preference about whether this should be an emoji or sticker

:votefordoodles:

This one would be a sticker

:nobabsforzach:

These ones would be emojis

:tru:

:ty:

This one could be an emoji and/or sticker
:factoryfrown:

Spoiler for A Sticky Situation (SpeedChats Galore!):

Not sure if these are sized correctly. Feel free to let me know if you need them sized differently.

:yeehah:

:yeahbaby:

:whew:

:welcometotoontown:

:riskyforyou:

:sillylevelsrising:

:owoooo:

:notverytoony:

:hmm:

:giddyup:

:coolbananas:

:ouchthatreallysmarts:

:shivermetimbers:

:lovelyweatherforducks:

:toonerrific:

:upatree:

Last edited by LiloToon; 10-31-2021 at 03:29 AM.
Old 10-03-2021, 06:33 AM
VP of the Wahoo fan club

My Mood: Helpful
Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!
Throw a pie at your friends (sticker)

Spoiler for Pie:

Doodles lost the silly meter cycle (sticker)

Spoiler for Sad Doodle:
Old 10-03-2021, 11:13 PM
They/Them

My Mood: Sleepy
WeirdRavenMacton was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BAWeirdRavenMacton was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BAWeirdRavenMacton was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I feel legally obligated to suggest this as an emoji and also I've been struggling to get the spoilers to work on this image literally for about 15 minutes to no avail...

Weird Raven Macton - 117 Laff - Trapless

Molly Macton - 4 track uber (Sound and Lure) in progress
Old 10-06-2021, 05:46 AM
. . . ZZZ . . .

My Mood: Quiet
Alvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeAlvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeAlvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeAlvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeAlvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeAlvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeAlvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeAlvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeAlvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeAlvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeAlvin Pepperpretzel will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I tried to resize these... not sure if I did it right or not. Names are not final and will be stickers (any name suggestions?)

Spoiler for lurebuddy:
As usual, my lure fails when someone uses a level 7 gag...

Spoiler for alvinsound:

Last edited by Alvin Pepperpretzel; 10-07-2021 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-09-2021, 03:04 AM
And you? You first.

My Mood: Toony
Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.Minty Man is a player of legend in their game.
Here are some entries! More to come...potentially.

Spoiler for Emojis:
:cogyes:
Featuring Margot speaking in a waiter uniform!

Spoiler for Stickers AND/OR Emojis:
:ok:
Featuring Alvin Pepperpretzel!

:peerin:
Featuring Zachh!

:excuseme:
Featuring Blarney Marney!

:operazach:
Another featuring Zachh!

Spoiler for Stickers:
:funkynight:
Featuring the random toon saying this!

:heresnothing:
Featuring Mini Squiggle!

Minty Man - 137 Laff | Margot - 140 Laff | Aunt Lulu - 115 Laff | Blarney Marney - 105 Laff
Signature artwork by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals

About Me/My Toons

Last edited by Minty Man; 10-30-2021 at 03:34 AM.
Old 10-24-2021, 02:52 PM
FC Bayern München

My Mood: Jellybean
Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.Ryan is a player of legend in their game.
Loving the submissions so far! Just one more week to get your submissions in!
Old 10-26-2021, 01:21 PM
Let's riot!

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.
Spoiler for "Sticker: :woahwoahwoah::

Spoiler for "Emoji: :riot::

More to (probably) come!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse - Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner
Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Bunny The Robot Slayer
Mewtie Pie - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight - Johnny Five

My Profile | PM Me | CCG | Ambassador Hotline

Last edited by toontowndude; 10-29-2021 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Fixed a thing
Old 10-31-2021, 09:50 PM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
Today is the last day for entries!

---

RedHot was having trouble posting his entry, so here it is for him: