Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old June 2021 Silly Story Contest

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2021, 11:59 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
June 2021 Silly Story Contest

You are now allowed to spam outside of spamtivities! But... only in this thread...

For this month's contest, you are to work together to write the silliest story you can write!

For each post you can write as much or as little as you'd like, however, it must tie into the post above yours.

You cannot post more than once in a row - remember this is all about teamwork!

Once you participate three times, you will receive this award:

If you have any questions, PM them to me as to not disrupt the story.

This story will reach its conclusion on June 30.

Have fun, be spammy, and be silly!

The first part of the story:

I had done it. I had just caught the Talking Toad's Girlfriend. I was on my way back to The Blizzard Wizard, to deliver it to Lil Oldman, and get my final gag track. But then, something unexpected happened...
Old 06-04-2021, 12:19 AM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Lil Oldman stopped me in my tracks right as I got to his door. He had informed me that he's closing his shop for a while to attend to official Toontown business out of town. Does that mean.....

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 06-04-2021, 03:13 AM
she/her
LiloToon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dawggish
LiloToon helps all the newbs!LiloToon helps all the newbs!
...I have to go to Donald's Dreamland before I can even get that final gag track?! Sigh. Lil Oldman (or as I like to call him, LAZY Oldman) sent me to Professor Yawn at Deep Sleep for Cheap! on Lullaby Lane.

Signature design created by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals

CCG Website / About Me
Old 06-05-2021, 04:06 AM
soundless irl

Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
I finally arrive at Professor Yawn's shop, and I took a look around. I go up to her and explain what happened with Lil Oldman. I look at the bag with the toad's girlfriend in it. "What do you want me to do with the toad?"

Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 06-05-2021, 04:36 AM
The tiny jelly belly bear
Bootsie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Moo
Bootsie is ooo!Bootsie is ooo!Bootsie is ooo!Bootsie is ooo!
She looked at me with tired eyes, yawned, and replied, "How many buildings does Lil Oldman make you do? It's 20, right? You should go do 21 buildings for me instead. Builds character, and I can have a nap in the meantime. Have a Toontastic day. Keep the frog for now, maybe I'll want it later."
Old 06-05-2021, 04:41 PM
soundless irl

Disgruntled about the buildings, I put the poor toad back in my pocket. I head on out to do the first of 21 buildings. I stepped foot in the elevator for that building, but I heard a weird sound as soon as the doors shut. "Oh no, did it break down on me? Am I trapped in here now?" I told myself (or perhaps, to the toad in my pocket). I slump down on the floor of the elevator and pulled the toad out and set her on the floor where I could see her.

Old 06-07-2021, 08:06 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
"Look up, look up!" the toad shouted, I gazed upwards and I shrieked; I was never a fan of spiders but there was something odd about this particular one...

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball
Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 06-09-2021, 05:15 AM
she/her

...it left behind a trail of rainbow sparkles?! Like, I guess instead of a web? I wasn't sure whether to be scared or excited.

CCG Website / About Me
Old 06-09-2021, 06:27 AM
The things we do for people❣
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Illuminating
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
In the moment, I ran back inside Lil Oldman's building in case I thought I was seeing things.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:49 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I showed Lil Oldman the spider and he said "I forgot to introduce you to the guard spider, he will make sure you don't run out of laff. Trust me, with the way things are around here right now, you're going to need him... Have fun!"

He then left to do whatever lazy shopkeepers do. I pulled out a map and decided to plot my next move.

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball
Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 06-09-2021, 09:44 PM
The tiny jelly belly bear
Bootsie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Moo
Bootsie is ooo!Bootsie is ooo!Bootsie is ooo!Bootsie is ooo!
I thought about going back to Donald's Dreamland for the buildings, but thinking back on it, I realized that Professor Yawn had asked me to defeat 21 cog buildings and hadn't specified how many floors the buildings had to be. I realized that I could make it easier on myself while technically following the vague instructions by taking out a series of buildings in Donald's Dock instead
Old 06-09-2021, 11:40 PM
The things we do for people❣
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Illuminating
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
So I went to a lane of lighthouses, and to my luck, there were multiple cog buildings made by all 4 cog types; I picked a building, any building, and then the doors closed on me.
Old 06-14-2021, 04:02 AM
soundless irl

I needed merits, so I chose a 4 story Sellbot building. But unfortunately, as soon as the doors closed, a non-Sellbot invasion started!

Old 06-16-2021, 03:44 AM
she/her

It was a Bloodsucker invasion. Well, at least they're pretty easy to defeat, so I should be able to breeze through this building and find a different district when I'm done.

I moseyed my way into the first floor when I noticed something peculiar, yet familiar, on that first cog's head...

CCG Website / About Me
Old 06-16-2021, 09:55 PM
soundless irl

It was a banana peel! Why was there a banana peel on his head? I laughed so hard I couldn't finish the first battle. The Cogs just stopped battle as well and looked quite confused at each other. They were so distracted by the laughter that they didn't realize something was coming up behind them....

Closed Thread