Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Games > Toontown Offline Game

Notices

Toontown Offline Game Toontown Offline game is an offline solo player version of Disney's Toontown Online.

Old Toontown- An Offline Interpretation of Disney's Toontown Online

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 04:45 AM
perpetually tired
Tom Thundergadget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: PandaExpress
Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm getting the datagram error as well. It's not showing the Toontown window though.

After all this time, I still stink at graphics.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:51 AM
Rewritten.
Logano's Main Toon Info

Logano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Thundergadget View Post
I'm getting the datagram error as well. It's not showing the Toontown window though.
Just my luck. Everyone's getting an error that I can't replicate myself. #SawThatComing

I'm not giving up on you guys, but I need a quick break. I have hardly slept in the last 24 hours trying to finish this up, I'm not thinking straight at this point, and I have to work my actual job in the morning. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to answer some more questions and see what I can do to get this pesky datagram bug cleared up.

I am so sorry I let you guys down on launch day. I never intended for this to happen. :(

In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions you may have and please keep posting any errors you get. The more I know, the quicker I will be able to fix it. :)
Old 08-01-2014, 04:53 AM
perpetually tired
Tom Thundergadget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: PandaExpress
Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!Tom Thundergadget has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logano View Post
[size]Just my luck. Everyone's getting an error that I can't replicate myself. #SawThatComing[/size]

I'm not giving up on you guys, but I need a quick break. I have hardly slept in the last 24 hours trying to finish this up, I'm not thinking straight at this point, and I have to work my actual job in the morning. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to answer some more questions and see what I can do to get this pesky datagram bug cleared up.

I am so sorry I let you guys down on launch day. I never intended for this to happen. :(
I've tried tackling C++ 3 times so far and I just can't understand it. I think it's quite impressive the speed you got this out. Don't be sorry. :)

After all this time, I still stink at graphics.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:53 AM
Thanks Slate for Avatar!!
Mark The Muffin Head's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Angelic
Mark The Muffin Head will soon be Dungeon Master!
Quote:
It seems like the game is trying to launch in a resolution that your computer doesn't support. I can make a personalized preferences file for you in an attempt to fix this. What size screen are you using?
I got it to work by resizing the window size of my vm, no worries! However, now I'm getting the "Game Services have not loaded yet/datagram" error.
Old 08-01-2014, 05:03 AM
Game Over
Belloq's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amuzed
Belloq was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Just my luck. Everyone's getting an error that I can't replicate myself. #SawThatComing

In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions you may have and please keep posting any errors you get. The more I know, the quicker I will be able to fix it. :)
I honestly do not know the problem. Mine works fine!
Old 08-01-2014, 05:08 AM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: JarODirt
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
I get the same error message as before, but the engine keeps on going. A few seconds later I get this:

Quote:
The procedure entry point RegisterTouchWindow could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Likes cogs. Like a lot
Brownster's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cogish
Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!Brownster has the heart of a hobbit!
the game works perfectly fine for me! i didn't have to do anything special.

i can tell i'm gonna have a lot of fun with this.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:16 AM
MMO Master
Nappin Kitty's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepy
Nappin Kitty is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookNappin Kitty is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookNappin Kitty is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookNappin Kitty is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookNappin Kitty is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookNappin Kitty is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookNappin Kitty is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookNappin Kitty is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookNappin Kitty is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookNappin Kitty is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
What did I do wrong? I installed all of it I think, ran the patch, and... I'm confused?
Old 08-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Thanks Slate for Avatar!!
Mark The Muffin Head's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Angelic
Mark The Muffin Head will soon be Dungeon Master!
Confused

Not sure if it will help or not, but after the datagram error floods the window, it outputs this code before restarting and attempting to load everything over again starting with Silly Street:

Last edited by Mark The Muffin Head; 08-01-2014 at 06:19 PM..
Old 08-01-2014, 06:26 PM
I'll be in the reading room.
QED's Main Toon Info

QED glows with inner TooninessQED glows with inner TooninessQED glows with inner TooninessQED glows with inner TooninessQED glows with inner TooninessQED glows with inner TooninessQED glows with inner TooninessQED glows with inner Tooniness
Quote:
If it's of any consolation, I was able to get the game to run without any issues.

Spoiler for Reign is back!:
Old 08-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Rewritten.
Logano's Main Toon Info

Logano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLogano will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
It's great to see that some people are able to play with no problems. :) It made my day seeing that people were able to get it to run.

Now, for those of you having launching issues, I have a question: What operating system are you using?

I'll be back tonight with more info on a fix for those of you having problems. Thanks for sticking with me!
Old 08-01-2014, 08:56 PM
🌚
Solar's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Yeehaw
Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!
I downloaded it onto two computers; one running Windows 7 and the other Windows 8.1. When I ran the game on Windows 7 I ran into the same issue that others were having with the datagram error. It currently seems to be running perfectly on Windows 8.1 though.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:02 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
MoonLightRiver's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BadDay
MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
What an awesome project! I can't believe you were able to make something like this :D
Old 08-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Game Over
Belloq's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amuzed
Belloq was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar View Post
I downloaded it onto two computers; one running Windows 7 and the other Windows 8.1. When I ran the game on Windows 7 I ran into the same issue that others were having with the datagram error. It currently seems to be running perfectly on Windows 8.1 though.
Well, I have Windows 7 and it works fine. Could it be that I barely had to do ANYTHING? The reason for that is I had already manually set up my own Toontown Single-player in the past. Because of this, I just downloaded installer and everything went smoothly.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Formally PancakeTheBear
Mr. Pancake's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amazed
Mr. Pancake is ooo!Mr. Pancake is ooo!Mr. Pancake is ooo!Mr. Pancake is ooo!
Does this work on Mac?
Closed Thread