Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG: I Disconnected

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-30-2016, 06:56 PM
Leveled up!

My Mood: CFO
Digadoggirl45 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Digadoggirl45 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Digadoggirl45 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
I'm very sorry you guys disconnected. Hope it works next time!
Old 05-30-2016, 08:09 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
I'm so sorry to the toons I was just in the 4 pm ET VP with (on my puppy Fancy Flora Fluffenface). I was having bad lag from the start and crashed in skelecogs. Such a nice team and at least one very new toon, so I'm cheering for you!
Old 06-05-2016, 10:59 PM
hanging out by the seaside

Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I am sorry, y'all! My window closed when I was in the elevator. I wish good luck to you all!
Old 06-11-2016, 01:21 AM
hanging out by the seaside

Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I apologize for my horrible internet at the 6:30 pm VP, you all! I hope y'all win!
Old 07-02-2016, 12:40 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Sorry to my team at the 8:30 ET CEO today. I was on Fancy Flora Fluffenface and I suddenly got an engine stopped working message as we entered the doors for serving. I heard in the CCG IRC channel that the same happened to Cosima. Good luck to everyone, and I hope to hear of your win!
Old 07-02-2016, 12:58 AM
Registered Rabbit

_Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game.
I also got the TTR Engine failure right before serving in my CEO run this evening. I was in the six-toon run, so good luck to those remaining (unless this is a new crash that affects everyone?).
Old 07-06-2016, 11:47 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Sorry to my CFO team at the 7:45 ET run today. My puppy, Fancy Flora Fluffenface, had just lured a cog as my screen froze and a Toontown Rewritten has crashed message popped up. I hope you all win something fun and sparkly!
Old 07-11-2016, 01:00 AM
Registered Rabbit

_Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game.
I was in the 7:30 CST CJ tonight on Clementine when there was a "hiccup" in my connection to Toontown in the evidence round. See you all for my second first soundless CJ some other time.
Old 07-23-2016, 12:34 AM
steal the rhythm while you can

My Mood: Magical
Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!
My internet went out at the 7:45 ET CJ and I heard I was dancing forever. Luckily I still got credit, but sorry for making y'all wait!
Old 08-02-2016, 02:57 AM
He's going over that cliff!

My Mood: Naughty
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!
TTR crashed at the 9:45 CST CFO, Sorry :-(
Old 08-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Apologies to the team I was just with in this evening's 6:30 pm CT CJ. I was on my duck Miss Mallardy who was getting a promotion even and we had just found 6 after Princess Gwen came to add to the last elevator. Then my game just closed with an engine stopped working message partway through the cog battle. Good luck to you all and especially Chocolate Kitty and Wally who are finishing that side duo!
Old 08-06-2016, 12:53 AM
steal the rhythm while you can

My Mood: Magical
Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!Sulfur has the heart of a hobbit!
Little Smudge disconnected at the end of the cog round in the 8:30 PM ET CEO the weather here is less than stellar. Good luck everyone!
Old 08-10-2016, 01:17 AM
Registered Rabbit

I (Heidi) dced in the 7:15 CST CEO. When I logged back in I spawned in TTC for some weird reason, and then when I went to do an office I kept losing laff and got a laff meter over my head. Later I randomly started dancing and, when I looked in my shticker book, I had been promoted! My gags also kept switching between what I had in the CEO and what I had in the office... I'm not sure if I was there as a ghost or what, but I hope everything went well for the remaining toons!

Also, I apparently have 1310/5500 options. I kept the options from before I dced but still got the promo. Also the pink slips.

Edit: I meant the CEO, not the VP. Sorry.
Old 08-10-2016, 01:33 AM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Holly_ View Post
I (Heidi) dced in the 7:15 CST CEO. When I logged back in I spawned in TTC for some weird reason, and then when I went to do an office I kept losing laff and got a laff meter over my head. Later I randomly started dancing and, when I looked in my shticker book, I had been promoted! My gags also kept switching between what I had in the CEO and what I had in the office... I'm not sure if I was there as a ghost or what, but I hope everything went well for the remaining toons!

Also, I apparently have 1310/5500 options. I kept the options from before I dced but still got the promo. Also the pink slips.

Edit: I meant the CEO, not the VP. Sorry.
WOW! We lagged through the rest of the CEO after you DCed. You were clealy not in the CEO with us, but the game seemed to think you were. We waited and waited at all the cut scenes (before clean up, we were stuck at least 5 minutes) and the time had to run out of each gag selection screen before the gags would go through.

That's so strange though. Congrats on promo? I guess?
Old 08-20-2016, 01:39 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Ooo
Midnight Fog could defeat Bowser one-handed!Midnight Fog could defeat Bowser one-handed!Midnight Fog could defeat Bowser one-handed!Midnight Fog could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Ack, the game crashed in the middle of a VP. :( I was playing a bunny named Little Velvette. I hope the rest of you made it. Sorry!