Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG: I Disconnected

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Derp.

My Mood: Snoozing
Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.
Sorry to the 7:45pm PST CFO group. My fabulous TTR engine broke on me. Hope everything goes well in the run. :)
Old 09-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Just want to give a shout out to Orange Cat from the 1345 CT CJ today. I had been in a D office on another toon as several CCG'ers I know need notices. We weren't going to quite finish in time but when I crashed in there I quickly switched to Princess Tummyrub to join the CJ run instead at the last minute. When I got there I saw one toon on the porch and walked in to see you load the elevator alone, so of course I walked on too. Then I crashed as the doors closed. I don't know if you really wanted a duo run or not, but I promise I wouldn't have left you there without asking.

Hopefully we'll have more ready for the next run and I hope to see you there.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:31 AM
Wiztoon

My Mood: ToonEnough
Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!
Apologies to my elevator at the 9:30 pm ET VP run - while I was trying to load, I got stuck and eventually crashed. Good luck and have fun!

Thank you Lori!
Old 09-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Open and Test

varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!
Big O - the other 7 all danced.

I disconnected in this morning's CFO battle (10:30 EST). Just froze up....
Old 09-13-2015, 11:08 PM
Magical Toon

My Mood: Angelic
Fae is a true gamer.Fae is a true gamer.Fae is a true gamer.Fae is a true gamer.Fae is a true gamer.Fae is a true gamer.Fae is a true gamer.
So sorry to the 7pm EST VP group I was in; Rainbow Gigglemuffin, Peter Porker, and all the other toons I can't remember off the top of my head. My engine stopped working immediately after the cog round. :( Hope everyone made it okay!
Old 09-18-2015, 08:35 PM
Wiztoon

My Mood: ToonEnough
Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!
Sorry to my team at the 4:30 pm ET VP run - my window decided to disappeared on me. Hope you guys made it out fine (which I'm sure you did!)

Thank you Lori!
Old 09-19-2015, 01:31 AM
Selfies

My Mood: Ticklish
Universal Stars was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Sorry to the toons at the 8:30 CT VP run! My client decided to betray me while going in the elevator...
Old 10-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Selamat pagi

My Mood: Incognito
thegamemaster always knows how to splat a cog!thegamemaster always knows how to splat a cog!thegamemaster always knows how to splat a cog!thegamemaster always knows how to splat a cog!thegamemaster always knows how to splat a cog!
Super sorry to the toons at the 8:30PM EST VP battle. My internet starting working slower and slower and guess what? "Your internet connection to the servers seems to be broken"
Old 11-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Training my gags (:

My Mood: Awkward
evil_squirrel helps all the newbs!evil_squirrel helps all the newbs!
To the CFO group at 4:30 EST today, sorry!! My internet quit working.

-Pepperpounce, the blue mouse
Old 11-24-2015, 03:42 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

Master Dudley Thundertooth will soon be Dungeon Master!
Apologies to all on the Nov 23 10:45 ET CFO run, first elevator load. I knew I was in trouble once the elevator timer hit zero and stayed there. Sure enough, "Your connection to the internet seems to have broken".

I know I'm just a Short Change (though I would have upgraded to Penny Pincher on that run) but I would never Alt-F4 on CCG.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:09 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Dudley Thundertooth View Post
Apologies to all on the Nov 23 10:45 ET CFO run, first elevator load. I knew I was in trouble once the elevator timer hit zero and stayed there. Sure enough, "Your connection to the internet seems to have broken".

I know I'm just a Short Change (though I would have upgraded to Penny Pincher on that run) but I would never Alt-F4 on CCG.
I was on one of my cats in that run, and I'm so sorry you didn't get to play. You weren't the only one since both sides started cogs with 3 toons and the other side lost another during the cog fight. We danced 5/5. I hope to see you next time!
Old 12-05-2015, 05:41 PM
language lover

My Mood: Fart
Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!Cande has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm so sorry to everyone at the 1145 CT CEO run! My WiFi just crashed, I don't know why :( Good luck!

------------------------

Sorry, I lost connection once again. Sorry to everyone at the 1800 CT CFO run!

Last edited by Cande; 12-11-2015 at 11:51 PM.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:10 AM
Registered Rabbit

_Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game.
This isn't a disconnect, per se, but I wanted to apologize to Vandelay and Midnight Misty at the 9:45 PM CST CFO today. We were the leftovers, and we were going to try to find others, but while I was in the lobby my keyboard started malfunctioning so I couldn't type or move. I said "I'll be right back" in SpeedChat with the hope I could quickly reboot, but what I didn't think about was that my computer would install 20 minutes worth of updates upon startup... Needless to say, I didn't make it back.

I have a feeling you didn't find a group, so I hope you'll have better luck tomorrow!
Old 12-21-2015, 12:41 AM
Just A Catboi Admin

My Mood: Creative
Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!
To Godzillan and friends at the 7:45PM EST CFO run, my jingle bells were just a bit too much for my PC to handle. Hope you all make it through!
Old 12-30-2015, 11:23 PM
Derp.

My Mood: Snoozing
Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.
Sorry everyone at the 3pm PST CEO run today. My computer thought it was a perfect time for its GUI to crash. I hope everything goes smoothly and you all have a successful run!