• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old New "Feature" concerning ORG gags and Dead trees.

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-30-2024, 04:04 AM
Open and Test

varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!
New "Feature" concerning ORG gags and Dead trees.

NEWS FLASH --- New "Feature" concerning ORG gags and Dead trees.
Sending a scout to see if your trees are dead no longer works! Once you go home all the toons lose their ORG gags on that account.

Early April fools???
Old 04-13-2024, 05:02 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
It actually took me til yesterday to realize you weren't kidding. My poor trees and gags!
Old 04-14-2024, 02:32 PM
Open and Test

varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!
only good thing is that it works the same way to restore your org gags... I was afraid that they 'fixed it' so you had to take each one back separately to get the org back.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:10 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by varmint View Post
NEWS FLASH --- New "Feature" concerning ORG gags and Dead trees.
Sending a scout to see if your trees are dead no longer works! Once you go home all the toons lose their ORG gags on that account.

Early April fools???
My memory is that TTO worked that way (if any toon went home, every toon's trees registered as dead). When it changed in TTR, I wasn't sure if they did it as an improvement or it was a glitch.

I guess it was a glitch and they "fixed" it.

I still vote for an ability to earn an automatic sprinkler system that will water them all at once!
Old 04-21-2024, 06:47 PM
Let's riot!

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth View Post
I still vote for an ability to earn an automatic sprinkler system that will water them all at once!
Agreed! Make gardening worth maxing!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse - Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner
Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Bunny The Robot Slayer
Mewtie Pie - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight - Johnny Five

My Profile | PM Me | CCG