Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > MMO Central Forums News Archive

Notices

MMO Central Forums News Archive Old News Threads

Old ATTA is proud to offer the daily Alpha Key Contest!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Leveled up!
msm2027's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
msm2027 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
the best idea

1) dogs because they look nice and mostly there ears it look so cool than duck because there cutes. I would love to see chickens and foxes in the game because I am sure they will be really cool and nice.

2)wait for it................................................ ................. jellybeans yes jellybeans I am series. please jellybeans so I can transform jellybeans from toon to other making it easy to get Donald dream land doodles for all your toons without begging for jellybeans and if you don't know what your friend like or you don't have it but he does you simply transform some jellybeans and he will buy it from his catalog easy right?

:e lfsmiley::bul bflash::rud olf:
Professional TT Player
XxSonicxX's Main Toon Info

XxSonicxX was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
ATTA Entry

1. My favorite Toon species would have to be the cats, although it's a hard choice between cats and dogs because the dogs' ears are funny to watch when they run and their sounds are also interesting to hear.

2. A new item I would like to see in the Cattlelog would be a mailing/messaging system, would be mainly useful for your friends offline. You could send them a custom message to their mailbox and they will get it when they come online. I always wanted this. It would be so useful in many ways. Of course since it would be in the Cattlelog, there would be a price to pay each time you wanna send one and maybe make it a little expensive so people don't get spammed or another idea would be to have a cheap price but have a limit to how many offline messages you can send to a single individual.
TTR Beta Tester!
Spotty Snifflegoose's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Contented
Spotty Snifflegoose was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
My favorite Toon Species is the mouse, as a child.. I used to watch an hour or more of Tom and Jerry every day and I really enjoyed each episode, especially Jerry the mouse. :) Since then, I picked the mouse as my toons basically.

A new item in the cattle log.. Lately, there hasn't been any new furniture at all! Its time to bring back the fashion of furniture. Yes, I am talking about animated Lava Lamps! From any range of colored, animated as well for the full effect of entertainment to anyone! And any sizes too! Table sized lamps.. Medium sizes.. And who could deny over those HUGE Lava lamps that reach the ceiling from flooring to top?

Hope you took the time to read this. :) -Spotty Snifflegoose
What Does That Button Do?
Sumome's Main Toon Info

Sumome was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
1) My favorite species is the dog! I just love dogs so much.
2) One item I would like to see in the catalog is a mini (or full sized) silly meter. It would also be cool if the meter changes at the same time as the real silly meter.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:05 PM
I am noob and I know it
Chillster547's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
Chillster547 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Chillster547 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Chillster547 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Chillster547 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Alpha Key Contest Submission

1. My favorite species is black cat, and I wish Toontown had held more opportunities to make a black cat.

2. Something I want to see in the TTR catalog is clothes that you can customize and personalize.
SlothBear's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
SlothBear was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
1.Favorite Species: Either The Monkey or The Bear Because In ToonTown I Have Been Both And I Cannot Decide Between How Epic They Both Are.
Item: A Mini-V.P That Can Move Around In Your Estate
`~`~The Average Doggy~`~`
Funny Doggy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: RockOn
Funny Doggy is ooo!Funny Doggy is ooo!Funny Doggy is ooo!Funny Doggy is ooo!Funny Doggy is ooo!
1. My favorite toon species is cats!
I know, I'm Funny Doggy and all, but all my other toons were cats, and I think they're adorable!

2. A cattlelog item I would like to see is socks. I've been wanting to see socks since accessories came out, and they never did, obviously. Gotta keep 'dem feet warm!
Old 12-09-2013, 11:06 PM
FelixQQ's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Angelic
FelixQQ was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
owo

1.My favorite species is definitely a mouse! All of the other species (Excluding the Monkey and Pig) Are just way too overused.
2.A new object i'd love to see in the cattlelog is house paint! We could change the colors of the exterior of our estates, which, in turn, could change the color of the 'Pick a Toon!' Square!
mysock11's Main Toon Info

mysock11 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
1. Red Bear because there are no red bears in real life :D

2. You should be able to buy a new house with more rooms and a second floor! Along with more gag tree plots!
Toons of the world unite!
Good old furball dizzypow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cloud_9
Good old furball dizzypow was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
1. My favorite toon species is the Rabbit since it was my first toon.
2. I would like to see a hat like Mario's but with a T instead of a M and maybe a costume to match? :D
Sousou200's Main Toon Info

Sousou200 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
1. My favorite toon specie is the cat because I love their voices.

2. A skateboard because the toons are not very fast when they walk
Fun Gamer
Strawbeary's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Elated
Strawbeary was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Icon9 ATTA Contest

My favorite toontown species is the dog, cat, and mouse.
The thing I would like ttr add is the following:
long pants, dresses, furniture, maybe something to change the color of your house if you don't like the color, formal clothes, and maybe some different animations.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Dr Truth's Main Toon Info

Dr Truth was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Entry

Favorite Species: Well it would have to be a monkey! Half of my toons were monkeys and I just love monkeys overall!

New Item: Tuxedos/Gowns. I know it's kinda strange, but there's always room for formality!
Old 12-09-2013, 11:07 PM
TheToontownFreeze's Main Toon Info

My Mood: owoooo
TheToontownFreeze was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
1. Favorite Species: Short Horses

2.Catalog Item: Pool Table flooring

Last edited by TheToontownFreeze; 12-09-2013 at 11:59 PM..
Old 12-09-2013, 11:08 PM
ก₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ค
Riot's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ethereal
Riot is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiot is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiot is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiot is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiot is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiot is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiot is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiot is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiot is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookRiot is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
1. Favorite toon species: My first Toon was a periwinkle mouse because I had pet mice at the time. I love their daintiness. I've always thought that their ears resemble satellite dishes and that is one of my favorite things about them.

2. New item you would like to see in the Cattlelog: It would be awesome if you could put the special Toon effects in the Cattlelog, such as small Toon, big Toon, invisible Toon, etc. Ten minutes could be 50jb, one hour could be 100jb, two hours could be 150jb, one day could be 200jb, three days could be 500jb, seven days could be 1000jb and a month could be 2000jb. This would allow people to buy the special Toon effects if they can't find it in the HQs. I remember that I would sometimes have to look in multiple street HQs until I found the just for fun task I wanted which was very tedious.

Last edited by Riot; 12-09-2013 at 11:48 PM..