• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old ToonFest: Get Hyped with the Toontown Team

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 02-26-2024, 02:38 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
TTR Under New Management: Testing Takes a Mulligan

Under New Management: Testing Takes a Mulligan

Posted by The Club President on February 25, 2024 at 2:00 PM

How dare you?!

Click the image to view the full version

You conniving little Toons wreck MY Country Club and think you can get away with it? We are running short on Clubhouse waiters because of you, but even worse, my previously pristine turf has been hacked out by your subpar performances!

My Head Hunters have deduced that 29,316 Cogs have been terminated and 3,093 facilities were rendered out of bounds. However, I am willing to accept this sacrifice knowing that 359 Toons have gone sad. I will certainly be having a field day when I share the latter with the C.E.O.!

Our project schedule states that Cogs are supposed to pull back from all test locations today, but I am NOT accepting defeat. No, no, NO! I am extending our stay across these Districts by 3 extra days! Your measly attempts will be a swing and a miss, because the only thing that will be greener than my course is YOU.