Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG: I Disconnected

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 02-14-2016, 07:59 PM
🌚

My Mood: Yeehaw
Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!Solar has the heart of a hobbit!
Sorry to anybody who was with Cosima at the 3pm EST VP today, my connection broke at the end of the cog round :(
Old 02-20-2016, 06:39 PM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
Wow I am so sorry to my group at the 1:45 EST VP. I was dumb and logged into the same account that I already had at VP causing Flappy Flipper Flapper to poof. Good luck guys!!

Old 02-26-2016, 01:37 AM
Just a Duck!

My Mood: Happy
Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.
Apologies to the 8:45 EST run tonight. I disconnected after experiencing a lag spike.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:31 PM
rejoicing in autumn

My Mood: Illuminating
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Oh this ain't good, my internet disconnected me again! -_- I hope y'all finish the 1:30 pm VP run. All will experience a horrific run...
Old 02-28-2016, 09:41 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
I know that a lot of toons dc'd in the afternoon runs today with the lag. (Hoping maintenance helps!) I just want to apologize to those on my elevator at the 1445 CT CFO where I crashed as soon as the doors closed. And I especially want to apologize to Insanity who was with me on a second try. I had run back to Pastel and found a couple of toons left, and when I saw they walked right on the elevator I followed. Sadly, one on the solo side went sad when her presentation missed and she was already getting low. Insanity and my cat, Lady Tricky Precioustooth, made it through a very long cog round and were holding our own in cranes. The CFO was finally red but that's when lag set in and the goons were trying to swarm at the same time. And then I crashed. I'm sorry, Insanity, and I hope that you were able to finish the run and dance!
Old 03-03-2016, 03:36 AM
Just a Duck!

Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.Just_Ducky is a true gamer.
Apologies to the VP group I was with at 10:15. Disconnected just as the elevator doors opened!
Old 03-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Just a Duck!

Apologies to the CFO group I was with at 7 - disconnected right as the crane round began.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:56 PM
Just a Duck!

Sorry I disconnected for the 9:00 am est VP. Power went out due to stormy weather.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:50 PM
Eeky eep.

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.
My client crashed as soon as the doors closed on the last load of the midnight GMT VP. Sorry all!
Old 04-19-2016, 10:01 PM
What Does That Button Do?

bun bun was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Hi everyone!! I disconnected from the 6:00 p.m run today 4/19!! I'm not sure why I DC'd but sadly I did I hope the run went well!!!
Old 05-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
My apologies to the VP team I was just with at the 1400 CT run. I was on my duck, Miss Mallardy, in the last elevator and suddenly lost connection during skelecogs. We had already lost another in the round before that looked like a dc as well, so I hope to hear of a dance for those remaining. Good luck!
Old 05-14-2016, 11:59 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Apologies to the team I was just with at the early CJ run. I was on one of my cats, Penelope Le Mew, when the game suddenly closed and I got a crash message during the cog round. I hope the other six of you have a good rest of the run.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:19 PM
Off and on

My Mood: Cozy
Denso was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I'm so sorry I crashed at the 1:34 [PST] CCG run on Mr. Peepers ( i think it converted the time correctly)

Last edited by Denso; 05-20-2016 at 08:22 PM. Reason: added converted time zone
Old 05-21-2016, 04:26 AM
What Does That Button Do?

akatallpaul was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
system shut down ;(

my whole system shut down at the very end of cfo today 4pm pt sorry guys, I was soo bummed too my first cfo in 7 years oh well
Old 05-26-2016, 05:51 PM
Good morning, polar night

My Mood: CCG_ish
Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!Lucidia has the heart of a hobbit!
Sorry, everyone! I just got the "connection has been unexpectedly broken" message while playing as King Scooter in the C.J. that's going on right now... right at the beginning of the Cog Round >< Please finish it valiantly for me! :P