• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old Toontown Rewritten is Looking for Team Members!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-19-2016, 11:28 AM
Joined TTR on 10/13/14

My Mood: Lazy
Tom Foolery helps all the newbs!Tom Foolery helps all the newbs!
I have applied, hope this is still open :)
Good luck to everyone else who has applied!
Old 05-19-2016, 02:01 PM
On the Beta Hype train

My Mood: Annoyed
mew4ever23 has an achievement named after them!mew4ever23 has an achievement named after them!mew4ever23 has an achievement named after them!mew4ever23 has an achievement named after them!mew4ever23 has an achievement named after them!mew4ever23 has an achievement named after them!mew4ever23 has an achievement named after them!mew4ever23 has an achievement named after them!mew4ever23 has an achievement named after them!
What's the time commitment you guys are looking for in Monitors? I'd love to lend a hand, but my job keeps me pretty busy.
Old 05-19-2016, 09:20 PM
#awesome

My Mood: Cookie
Browniecat was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Sad

Sadly I'm too young to apply :(
Old 05-19-2016, 11:49 PM
=^.^=

My Mood: Ethereal
Riot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew4ever23 View Post
What's the time commitment you guys are looking for in Monitors? I'd love to lend a hand, but my job keeps me pretty busy.
It really depends on how much you can get done in the time you have. We generally look for those who are available a couple hours per day.
Old 05-23-2016, 03:27 PM
A guy who knows coding :)

My Mood: CCG_ish
Happy The CCGer is a true gamer.Happy The CCGer is a true gamer.Happy The CCGer is a true gamer.Happy The CCGer is a true gamer.Happy The CCGer is a true gamer.Happy The CCGer is a true gamer.Happy The CCGer is a true gamer.
Are you guys still looking for coders.
Really need to polish my skills.
I know python and the stuff
Old 05-25-2016, 01:03 AM
=^.^=

Riot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy The CCGer View Post
Are you guys still looking for coders.
Really need to polish my skills.
I know python and the stuff
We're actively looking for web developers, but we're always accepting applications for every role.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:54 AM
Mr. Noob McMuffin

My Mood: Adventurous
Chocolate Mouse will soon be Dungeon Master!
Are you guys actively looking for monitors right now? That's the position I'm applying for.
Old 06-11-2016, 01:30 AM
=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Mouse View Post
Are you guys actively looking for monitors right now? That's the position I'm applying for.
Yes! You are welcome to apply.
Old 06-11-2016, 01:52 AM
Mr. Noob McMuffin

My Mood: Adventurous
Chocolate Mouse will soon be Dungeon Master!
That sounds great, thank you! I already applied, fingers crossed. Oh yeah, and good luck to everybody who applied, its good to see so many toons who wish to make TTR even greater!
Old 06-11-2016, 03:17 AM
oda nobunaga

IONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Applied for monitor! Hopefully I'll get in, won't keep my hopes up though..
Old 06-11-2016, 05:14 AM
METROID PRIME 4

Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.
Who are the people who make blog posts?
Old 06-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Pure Trash

My Mood: Cheesy
chees4mees always knows how to splat a cog!chees4mees always knows how to splat a cog!chees4mees always knows how to splat a cog!chees4mees always knows how to splat a cog!chees4mees always knows how to splat a cog!
I applied for monitor and Im hoping that I get accepted or at least considered. Thanks for the opportunity!
Old 06-11-2016, 08:50 PM
=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cog Detective Turbo View Post
Who are the people who make blog posts?
Joey is the one who writes most of the blog posts. Other staff members have helped out with them. Joey is considered the lead of what we call Public Relations, but AFAIK, it's not a position you can apply for.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:51 PM
...is actually Periwinkle

My Mood: ToonEnough
DukeyTheRoyalBlueDog helps all the newbs!DukeyTheRoyalBlueDog helps all the newbs!DukeyTheRoyalBlueDog helps all the newbs!
Maybe translator?

Hey, I almost finished school and I told myself : Hmm.. Now that I have more free time what should I do between sleeping like a Donald's Dreamland citizen or hanging out with my mates... and I remembered about ToonTown when I checked my phone , because I have the whole soundtrack saved on my phone. I checked the forum for the first time in a couple of moths and I saw this post... and it seems interesting.
I learned English as a child because of games like ToonTown (actually TT is one of the main games that taught me English) , and I'd like to apply for the translator role, I always wanted to help the community in some way... especially in translating the game into my language.
Anyway, probably you are wondering why am I spending my time writing this instead of writing the actual application. Here's the catch : I consider myself a fluent English speaker, so 50% of the job is already done... the problem is Romanian is my primary language (which is the language I want to translate the game in) and I don't know if there are any Romanian players left... I mean, don't get me wrong, in the original TT there were lots, and I think I saw some players in TTR too, but are there any others? Anyway, I would still translate the game in Romanian if the staff accepts my idea of a new , "Romanian Option" for TTR. I'll wait until somebody replies and then I'll apply for the position :D , and thanks for reading this looooong boring reply.

P.S.: I also speak French quite well, but I am not going to attempt to translate the game intro French because if I am going to do something I am going to do it right, no excuse.

P.S. 2: I have a friend who is a fluent Russian speaker, he has no idea what TT is, but if you'd like a "Russian" option I'm sure I'll make him work with me

~Dukey
Old 06-13-2016, 05:03 AM
What is computer?

My Mood: Gaming
MasterDudleyThunderwhip always knows how to splat a cog!MasterDudleyThunderwhip always knows how to splat a cog!MasterDudleyThunderwhip always knows how to splat a cog!MasterDudleyThunderwhip always knows how to splat a cog!MasterDudleyThunderwhip always knows how to splat a cog!
I might teach myself to be a 3D modeler or a texture artist. Are those positions open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk