Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old Four Star Field Office organizing thread

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-06-2024, 04:52 AM
Always close to trouble

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
Four Star Field Office organizing thread

There are a number of people who need four-star Field Offices right now, so I thought I would organize a thread. If you need a four-star Field Office or you want to help with one. Answer the following questions in your reply:

Do you need the 4 star for a task?

Have you done a 4 star before, how confident are you? Low, Medium, High

Are you just wanting to help?

What are good times for you to do the 4 star? List the date and time frame.

From the responses I will assemble teams.

Organizing - and time frame
New to 4 star:
Gelli Elfson

Intermediate:
kat2107

4 Star GOATS
Prim
Scottsman
Roxy Trickytoon
Funkykong65
starliht
yangd92

Team 1:
Prim
Scottsman
Roxy Trickytoon
Gelli Elfson

Team 2:
Funkykong65
starliht
yangd92
kat2107

Last edited by scottsman; 03-12-2024 at 02:14 AM.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:13 AM
shorty

My Mood: Jokester
kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!
Happy

Yes, for a task on 2 toons. Yes, I have done FO on 2 toons, medium confidence. I do not work on Sundays or Mondays. Evenings best. Especially if Slick will help me hint hint. One of my toons is tu less if that matters.

Last edited by kat2107; 03-07-2024 at 03:14 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-07-2024, 04:29 AM
August 12, 2036. August 12, 2036.

My Mood: Jellybean
Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.
I'd like to help!

No.

I have done two four star field offices before. I would rate my confidence as medium-high. I know how it works, and can think quickly on my feet. I can also advise strategies! However, I'd bring Penny, and she only carries the sound track in spirit!

Yes. Hoping I can meet someone new or two!

I am normally free on weekends, time doesn't matter as long as I have advanced notice. Weekdays, 18:00-20:00 and 22:00 on are usually okay. I'm looking forward to it :)
Old 03-07-2024, 05:16 AM
hanging out by the seaside

Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I've done the 4-star FO task once, but I have done 4 stars several times. My confidence is good. I can do weekdays and weekends.
Old 03-07-2024, 09:16 PM
What Does That Button Do?

starliht was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
No

Yes, High
Yes

Late afternoon - Evenings, 3pm Cst or later
Old 03-07-2024, 11:29 PM
Yangsy

My Mood: Boo!
yangd92 could defeat Bowser one-handed!yangd92 could defeat Bowser one-handed!yangd92 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Do you need the 4 star for a task? No

Have you done a 4 star before, how confident are you? Medium/High

Of course, I do these for fun

What are good times for you to do the 4 star? List the date and time frame. So my timeframes are a bit more scattered. I am available Monday-Tuesday after 6pm est, Thursday after 6pm est, anytime Saturday and Sundays after 12pm est.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:27 AM

Gelli Elfson was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Yes

Have you done a 4 star before, how confident are you?
I have not done a 4 star before, so not very confident.

What are good times for you to do the 4 star?
Usually the weekend after 6 PM EST, but Friday especially.
Old 03-12-2024, 02:13 AM
Always close to trouble

scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
Looking over everyone's schedules, it looks like Sunday at 9 PM Central will work well. How does that work for everyone? I am thinking March 24th. Let me know
Old 03-12-2024, 02:19 AM
shorty

kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!kat2107 has an achievement named after them!
works for me probably do Letti Snow first.
Old 03-12-2024, 02:23 AM
August 12, 2036. August 12, 2036.

My Mood: Jellybean
Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.
Works for me, thanks Scott ^^
Old 03-12-2024, 06:33 PM

Yes that day and time should work. I did forget to mention something: I am also doing the level 20 task, so if we could allocate for that, that'd be great.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:22 PM
Always close to trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelli Elfson View Post
Yes that day and time should work. I did forget to mention something: I am also doing the level 20 task, so if we could allocate for that, that'd be great.

It's better to do the 20 task in a 3-star. The 4-star boilier is not something to toy with. We can discuss tho.
Old 03-14-2024, 04:20 AM

I am aware of a few things in a 4 star, so if there happens to be a level 14 in the first round of a defense period, then using a 3 star remote for 2 rounds and then firing it in the end should be fine.
Old 03-21-2024, 03:04 PM
shorty

I would suggest when going for the level 20 task, try to get with a group that is going for their level 18's. that way most are already committed to staying the extra defense rounds.
Old 03-21-2024, 03:41 PM
Have an awesome day!

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelli Elfson View Post
If you use the 3 star heal remote strat in meltdown mode (1 per cog, then ignore them and just hard target the boiler with restocked cakes), sometimes at least one cog will naturally grow to lvl 20, so that's very feasible. Though there are times things can go haywire (like if throw AND squirt get yoinked) where you can't keep letting the cogs not be bothered, at which point the lvl 20 is harder to achieve. You'll be fine as long as the boiler goes down before/as the remotes expire