• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild > CCG Birthdays

Notices

CCG Birthdays The CCG members love to celebrate and what is more important than each members' special day!!!

Old Happy Birthday Zippy Crumblefoot!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-10-2024, 06:16 PM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Happy Birthday Zippy Crumblefoot!

I tried to find the best glue-like font for you! Hope your day is full of carrots and mayonnaise glued together to help defeat the Cogs!

You're truly a fantastic friend, and I hope you have a fabulous day today!

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 03-10-2024, 06:36 PM
Granny in name only

My Mood: Fishy
Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You are a great friend, and you deserve a great day, I hope its full of carrots and glue and all the other weird things you like
Old 03-10-2024, 07:23 PM
Always close to trouble

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
Happy Birthday Zippy! I always look forward to the time we spend together. I hope you have a great day!
Old 03-10-2024, 08:31 PM
Yes... Annie is OK!

My Mood: Sassy
Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!
Happy Birthday my friend! You have the natural ability to light up everybody's lives but today the spotlight is on you Birthday Boy!

Hope your day is full of gluey fantastic and carrotty merriment!

Carrot cake of course -
Old 03-11-2024, 01:18 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Happy Birthday Zippy!
Old 03-11-2024, 02:04 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

colonel spotty will soon be Dungeon Master!colonel spotty will soon be Dungeon Master!
Happy Birthday Zippy!
Old 03-11-2024, 05:25 AM
Negative, I have the gun.

My Mood: Toony
Pulse of the Water Tribe was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BAPulse of the Water Tribe was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BAPulse of the Water Tribe was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BAPulse of the Water Tribe was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Happy birthday Zippy, age might be going up but your toon spirit never goes down, keep it up!!
Old 03-15-2024, 08:28 AM
NOW: 50% OFF on ALL bespoke sofas!

My Mood: Ghosty
Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.
Aww thanks guys! You're really kind :)

Here's a gift of carrots from me:
Old 03-21-2024, 06:49 AM
Have an awesome day!

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
Said something in Discord but forgot to reply on the thread! happy late birthday! I hope you had a great bday and hope your next year of life is a good one!
Old 03-22-2024, 09:12 PM
NOW: 50% OFF on ALL bespoke sofas!

My Mood: Ghosty
Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.
Aww thanks Gwen!!!