• MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG Presents: Ambassador Farewell Weekend - Saturday/Sunday, March 16-17, 2024

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-08-2024, 09:41 PM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
CCG Presents: Ambassador Farewell Weekend - Saturday/Sunday, March 16-17, 2024

As part of the Ambassador terms, your duty is for a whole year. Sadly, that time of year is upon us, as two terms are coming to an end.

Please join us in a weekend of celebration as we send off Scottsman and Zippy Crumblefoot after a year of hard work and dedication for all they have done for the Cold Callers Guild.

There will be two events, one on Saturday, and one on Sunday. If you are able to make it to one or both, it would be lovely to see everyone send Scott and Zippy off. If you are unable, you can share your celebrations here on this thread.

One Track Mind VP

Saturday, March 16th
12pm CST
1pm EST
11am MST
10am PST
5pm GMT

District: Hiccup Hills

Yes, you read the title correctly. You can only bring one track.

No fires or remotes allowed. No SOS cards other than SOS gag restocks (only of your chosen gag) and SOS TU cards. TU unites are allowed and gag restocks (only of your chosen gag). Doodles are allowed as well.

One Track Mind CEO

Sunday, March 17th
12pm CST
1pm EST
11am MST
10am PST
5pm GMT

District: Hiccup Hills

No fires or remotes allowed. No SOS cards other than SOS gag restocks (only of your chosen gag) and SOS TU cards. TU unites are allowed and gag restocks (only of your chosen gag). Doodles are allowed as well.

Hope you can join us for a weekend of fun!

Anyone is free to join us! As usual, all CCG guidelines apply.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Last edited by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals; 03-17-2024 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Yes... Annie is OK!

My Mood: Sassy
Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!
Aww guys...I will miss you as Bassies.... you both did such a good job! Yet, I am honoured to call you both my friends and apart from your official duties, I cant see very much changing. You both live and breath the CCG, and I'm sure you will continue to cause chaos and make us all smile with your hilarious banter!

Love these events.... suitably chaotic for you two trouble makers!
Old 03-09-2024, 05:17 AM
Have an awesome day!

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
Thank you to Scottsman and Zippy for being great ambassadors! You guys were hilarious but also helpful additions to the team. And I'm positive the glue wars will continue through these events (for anyone who chooses to bring lure at least) and long after your terms are through!
Old 03-09-2024, 07:45 PM
August 12, 2036. August 12, 2036.

My Mood: Jellybean
Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.Prim is a true gamer.
It's with a heavy heart that I read that your terms are coming to an end, because you guys are unquestionably two incredible ambassadors, and friends beyond that! You guys made me feel welcome ever since I started running with the CCG, and I really have to thank you for that! I will definitely do my best to show up to both events (which, by the way, absolutely loving the chaos!) 🫡
Old 03-15-2024, 09:22 PM
NOW: 50% OFF on ALL bespoke sofas!

My Mood: Ghosty
Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.Zippy Crumblefoot is a player of legend in their game.
Thanks for the kind words Annie, Gwen and Penny!!

So glad to have you guys as friends. I'm really grateful to be a part of this awesome community, and I know that you and many others will continue to spread the CCG spirit and vibes for long after our terms finish.

If there's one thing which I've learnt in the past year, it's to just continue to bring new players into the CCG as much as possible.
Old 03-16-2024, 04:37 PM
soundless irl

Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
The One Track Mind VP will take place in Hiccup Hills at the top of the hour!

See you all there!

Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 03-16-2024, 06:42 PM
Always close to trouble

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
Thanks guys for the kind words. I am so grateful to have been an ambassador to such a great community. The vibe in the CCG is positivity and fun. If only we could bring that to the rest of the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy Crumblefoot View Post
If there's one thing which I've learnt in the past year, it's to just continue to bring new players into the CCG as much as possible.

This times 100! Zippy you have always been such a welcoming part of CCG. May the community continue to grow.
Old 03-17-2024, 06:27 PM
soundless irl

8/8 lost their one-track minds at the CEO for 5 Fires

+*Smoothie - 116 - YM5
+Hazel Petalpaws - 119 - YM7 <- Promotion to Micromanager!
+Zippy Crumblefoot - 123 - BC50
+Gleeful Gus - - BC 50
Tortilla Chip - 114 - PP4
Granny Mo Mo - 140 - BC50
Storm Serpent - 125 - BC8
Headlights - 138 - BC50

Congrats to Hazel on the promotion! Only took us 50 minutes to get through first round, and 80 minutes to complete the whole thing.

Old 03-31-2024, 05:35 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
While the farewell event was held a couple of weeks ago, today is the official last day of scottsman and Zippy Crumblefoot's terms as CCG Ambassadors.

I want to give a big thank you to both for the time and the love you've given the guild over the last year. In addition to regular behind-the-scenes work of Ambassadors, you've made extra efforts to welcome those new who attend runs and help them get involved. Also, your dedication to updating the run schedule to current member needs has made attending runs more practical. Less has proven to be more.

CCG turns 20 this year! You've played a part in making sure we will thrive for many more ahead.
Old 03-31-2024, 05:46 PM
CCG welcomes everyone, join us!

My Mood: CCG_ish
Little Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Thank you, Scott and Zippy! I wish I could've made the farewell events but please know that you are both so appreciated!!
Old 03-31-2024, 06:00 PM
Granny in name only

My Mood: Fishy
Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.Granny Mo Mo is a true gamer.
You two have been such great bassies and I am so grateful I got to work alongside you both. It's been a wonderful year, and the care and dedication you have for the guild is evident and so appreciated. I love making fun and teasing both of you, and I hope you always know I do it with affection. I'd say I'd miss you, but you're not allowed to really leave, the guild and its members will not let you go!!! Love you Scott, love you Zippy!
Old 03-31-2024, 06:16 PM
Always close to trouble

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
Aw Granny thanks! It's been so fun to work with you this time. I am proud of the work we all did and the guild is in a really good place. Take care all.
Old 03-31-2024, 06:37 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: BerryNice
Mouse_Trap was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I will miss you guys

I HOPE THAT MEANS YOU ARE STILL STAYING HERE IN THE CCG I MEAN IT IS SAD THAT YOU ARE STEPPING DOWN BUT IT WOULD BE SADDER IF I LOSE TWO GOOD FRIENDS WHOM HAVE MADE ME FEEL SO WELCOME IN ALL THE RUNS AND ANYTHING THEY HAVE INVITED ME TO DO OR HELPED ME DO!!!!
YOU HAVE MADE ME LAUGH AND MADE FEEL LIKE A TOON WHOM WAS IMPORTANT TAUGHT ME SO MANY THINGS I NEVER NEW.... LIKE TEACHING ME HOW TO STUN THE VP UP CLOSE.... I HOPE I STILL GET THE HONORS OF RUNNING RUNS WITH YOU TWO..... YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART AS A FRIEND AND FAMILY ON LINE

LUVS YOU BOTH SCOTT AND ZIPPY (GLUE)

Last edited by Mouse_Trap; 03-31-2024 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-31-2024, 07:08 PM
Ms. Paintdog

My Mood: Sheepish
Madame Funnyfluff will soon be Dungeon Master!
Even though I've only started getting really invested into CCG's operations just last month, I still noticed Scott and Zippy at tons of CCG runs even back when I was just looking at the timesheet on the ToonHQ page. They both were a huge part of the super positive & fun culture that made me want to get involved here, and what keeps me playing Toontown for a lot more than just a quick nostalgic revisit.

Thanks y'all <3
Old 03-31-2024, 08:46 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
While I may not be as active in the game as I once was, the CCG's positive and fun culture always draws me back, and a big part of that is thanks to amazing people like Scott and Zippy. Their energy is infectious, and they truly embody the spirit of what makes this community so special.

Thanks so much, Scott and Zippy! You're both incredibly appreciated!