Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG: I Disconnected

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-04-2016, 03:14 AM
What Does That Button Do?

My Mood: Cheerful
missmel was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Sorry for 9:15 p.m. Central CCG VP run DC just now and I'm heartbroken.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:43 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.
Sorry to the 5:15 PM PT CEO crew. We were down to our last 3 cogs in the cog round when I got the dreaded "Your internet connection to the servers..."
Old 01-07-2016, 03:22 AM
Go bucks!

My Mood: Contented
Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!Halloween has the heart of a hobbit!
Sorry to my group in the 9:15 CST VP run tonight. I happened to disconnect toward the beginning of the skelecog round.
Old 01-08-2016, 01:41 AM
Grrr!

My Mood: Moo
Bootsie always knows how to splat a cog!Bootsie always knows how to splat a cog!Bootsie always knows how to splat a cog!Bootsie always knows how to splat a cog!Bootsie always knows how to splat a cog!
Sorry about the 7:45 CST VP run. My Internet went out right after the Skelecog round and I got disconnected from the server.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:58 PM
💙

My Mood: Yeehaw
Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!
Apologies to the 6:00pm CT CJ run! Game lagged out and I got disconnected at the beginning of the last round, hope you all make it!
Old 01-15-2016, 07:36 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
My apologies to the team in the CJ right now (1345 CT run). I was on my cat, Penelope Le Mew, and partway into the cutscene I got the dreaded engine has stopped working message. Good luck to you!
Old 01-20-2016, 11:58 PM
💙

My Mood: Yeehaw
Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!Count Bratula has the heart of a hobbit!
Got the "your internet connection to the server has been unexpectedly broken" message in the 6:00pm CT VP run, sorry to those who were there! Best of luck!
Old 01-21-2016, 03:10 AM
Getting re-addicted to Toontown

My Mood: Lurking
Super Crazy Fuzzytoon found a Crystal of Light!Super Crazy Fuzzytoon found a Crystal of Light!Super Crazy Fuzzytoon found a Crystal of Light!Super Crazy Fuzzytoon found a Crystal of Light!Super Crazy Fuzzytoon found a Crystal of Light!
Just got disconnected from the 10:15 EST VP run. My apologies to my teammates, but I know you guys can finish it.
Old 01-30-2016, 04:25 AM
Wiztoon

My Mood: ToonEnough
Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!
Sorry to my group at the 9:30 pm CT CFO run. We only made it into a few rounds of the cog round when my connection broke. I am sure you all made out just fine!

Thank you Lori!
Old 02-06-2016, 01:50 AM
Wiztoon

My Mood: ToonEnough
Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!Big O has the heart of a hobbit!
Very sorry to my group at the 7:30pm CT CEO run. I got a hiccup in my connection I am sure you will all make it out just fine though!

Thank you Lori!
Old 02-06-2016, 02:34 PM
Open and Test

varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!varmint has an achievement named after them!
To the team rescuing Soggy this morning - 9:45EST..... sorry I disconnected during the 3 wave of cogs.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Eeky eep.

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.
No worries Varmint! At the end of the cog round it glitched anyway and we all had to leave.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:37 AM
What Does That Button Do?

My Mood: Happy
Marooned Mouse helps all the newbs!Marooned Mouse helps all the newbs!Marooned Mouse helps all the newbs!
Last cj run of the night 11:45 eastern time

Sorry to the 6 toons that boarded the elevator, I tried to get on but my toon froze up on the spot. No idea why, I could still use chat, had to log page off and then log back in to the game again to get her to move again.

Again sorry for leaving you short

Marooned Mouse
Old 02-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Eeky eep.

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.
Sorry to the toons at the 2pm GMT VP! My toon Little Blue Rabbit froze up and then disconnected at the end of the skele round.
Old 02-14-2016, 01:44 AM
very nice

My Mood: Frosty
skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!
Had really bad lag in the 8:45PM EST VP today, eventually ended up crashing due to it. My apologies team.