• MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old VP Close Stunning Training Run -- Looking for Volunteers, Thursday, March 14th

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-10-2024, 03:10 PM
Always close to trouble

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
VP Close Stunning Training Run -- Looking for Volunteers, Thursday, March 14th

CCG Presents: VP Close-stunning Training

Looking for Helpers!
Thursday, March 14th, 2024
7:00 PM CT
8:00 PM ET
6:00 PM MT
5:00 PM PT
12:00 AM GMT

A CCG member has requested a VP training run to practice close stunning, and we could use some help to make a team.
Participants will be informed of the district, along with any other information the team leader may have prior to runtime. Please make sure there is space in your PMs.
These runs normally run for a full hour. If you sign up, please note your team expects you to be there.
Spots will be filled on a first come first serve basis. If you are unsure if you can make it but would still like to help you can sign up to be a backup.

All suits are welcome at this run.

The Team
Teacher: Scottsman
Teacher: Prof. Kippy MacZilla
Trainee: Mouse Trap (Mouse_Trap)
Trainee: Violet Superbounce
Helper: Annie
Helper: Roxy Trickytoon
Helper: MadameCuddlesTwinkleswirl
Helper:Snek

Backups
1.Lori
2. Kit_eki
3.Duckzie Chick

Please note that this is a sign-up for VP only. If you are looking to improve your skills in another cog boss battle please read this post and contact an ambassador. We would love to help you!

As always, all CCG Guidelines apply. Everyone is welcome; you don't need to be a member of the CCG to participate!

Last edited by scottsman; 03-14-2024 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-10-2024, 03:36 PM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
I always love training runs! But, I'd like to let someone else be a helper since I helped at the last one. Sign me up as the first back up please :)
Old 03-10-2024, 05:39 PM
creeperkun

My Mood: Boo!
Violet Superbounce could defeat Bowser one-handed!Violet Superbounce could defeat Bowser one-handed!Violet Superbounce could defeat Bowser one-handed!Violet Superbounce could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Im signing up for the second trainee position!
Old 03-10-2024, 08:42 PM
Yes... Annie is OK!

My Mood: Sassy
Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!
As long as this is 12.00 am GMT (i.e. midnight) and not 12.00 pm as you've posted, I'd love to help out!

Put me where you need me Scott please :)
Old 03-10-2024, 10:06 PM
Roxy Trickytoon

My Mood: Gnarly
roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!
I'd like to volunteer for being a helper in the VP training.

Roxy Trickytoon
Old 03-13-2024, 10:48 PM
GLUE

My Mood: Busy
MadameCuddlesTwinkleswirl could defeat Bowser one-handed!MadameCuddlesTwinkleswirl could defeat Bowser one-handed!MadameCuddlesTwinkleswirl could defeat Bowser one-handed!MadameCuddlesTwinkleswirl could defeat Bowser one-handed!
I could help out if needed!
Old 03-13-2024, 10:56 PM
Resident limbless reptile fanatic

My Mood: Sleepy
Snek found a Crystal of Light!Snek found a Crystal of Light!Snek found a Crystal of Light!Snek found a Crystal of Light!
Put me in as second backup -- I should be available most of the time, but I can't guarantee I'll be available right at the end, and I'd hate to have to disconnect on y'all.
Old 03-13-2024, 11:14 PM
What Does That Button Do?

My Mood: Bouncy
Kit_eki was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I'm happy to help as a backup, I'm always free :)
Old 03-14-2024, 01:55 AM
very nice

My Mood: Frosty
skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!skylerizzie has the heart of a hobbit!
I could be a Teacher or a Backup if needed
Old 03-14-2024, 02:22 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

Duckzie Chick was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Smile volunteer for VP training

I would be glad to help. Put me where you need me.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:58 PM
Always close to trouble

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
Sorry friend, somehow I missed you signing up and put in Duckzie instead.