Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG Presents: Field Office Fight Club

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Always close to trouble

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
CCG Presents: Field Office Fight Club

Join us for our regular FO events. Just as with regular CCG runs, we will meet in Hiccup Hills. If Hiccup Hills is full, use the backup districts. Toons are welcome to come back for more as many times as they want per specific Field Office. About 10-15 min before run time, a designated Field Office will be identified. Another ambassador or I will reply to this thread and post in Discord. Please show up at the Field Office, and we will load and go, just like any other boss run.

The next Field Office Fight Club will be:
Saturday, March 2nd

2 star

12:00 PM CT
1:00 PM ET
11:00 AM MT
10:00 AM PT
4:30 PM GMT

3 star

6:00 PM CT
7:00 PM ET
5:00 PM MT
4:00 PM PT
12:00 PM GMT

Sunday, March 3rd
1star

6:00 PM CT
7:00 PM ET
5:00 PM MT
4:00 PM PT
12:00 PM GMT

For any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me or another ambassador!

Last edited by scottsman; 02-24-2024 at 06:22 PM.
Old 04-16-2023, 06:13 PM
Always close to trouble

scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
Yep, we have another one coming up this week! I hope to see you all there.
Old 04-19-2023, 08:32 PM
Always close to trouble

Fight club is tonight! Look for an annoucnment
Old 05-23-2023, 04:18 AM
Always close to trouble

FO fight club is back on for this weekend. I hope to see you there.
Old 05-26-2023, 03:56 AM
quack quack quackity

My Mood: Toony
Lucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I'll need them! Just have to remember...
Old 05-27-2023, 05:40 PM
Always close to trouble

I will post a reminder tomorrow.
Old 05-28-2023, 12:16 PM
quack quack quackity

Lucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLucky Toesies will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I hope you don't mind Strange Magick for the 1 star.
He's in his 90s laff and doesn't have maxed tu but he has a nice SOS collection & needs way much Merits.
Old 05-28-2023, 04:46 PM
Always close to trouble

Strange Magick is welcome to come!
The One Star Field Office will be happening on Baritone Boulevard in Hiccup Hills in 14 min.
Old 05-29-2023, 12:51 AM
Always close to trouble

The Three Star Field Office will be happening on Lullaby Lane in Hiccup Hills in 9 minutes
Old 08-04-2023, 03:52 PM
Always close to trouble

A full line of FO Fight Club is set for next week!
Old 08-13-2023, 04:32 AM
Cold Caller's Guild!

My Mood: Duckish
Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!
I will be there tomorrow! Sir Mallardy needs a 3-star so this is great timing.
Old 08-13-2023, 02:27 PM
quack quack quackity

I need the 3 star for Tinkerbunn but I'm sure Strange Magick will benefit (merits) from the 1 star.
Old 08-13-2023, 04:41 PM
Always close to trouble

The One Star Field office will happen in Hiccup Hills, Pajama Place. See you at the top of the hour!
Old 08-13-2023, 05:28 PM
Always close to trouble

Today's 3 Star Field Office will happen in Hiccup Hills on Lullaby Lane. I hope to see you there at the top of the hour.
Old 09-15-2023, 08:51 PM
Always close to trouble

Field Office Fight Club this weekend!