Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG: I Disconnected

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-21-2021, 12:52 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Sorry to the team who just boarded with Mr. Waddles in the 7:45 pm ET CFO. It isn't happening all that often, but I'm sometimes crashing when I take a screenshot in the elevator and it got me this time. I hope you have fun and win something wonderful!
Old 01-21-2021, 01:05 AM
Join the Taxi Alliance!!

My Mood: Cogish
Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petunia Gigglenugget View Post
Sorry to the team who just boarded with Mr. Waddles in the 7:45 pm ET CFO. It isn't happening all that often, but I'm sometimes crashing when I take a screenshot in the elevator and it got me this time. I hope you have fun and win something wonderful!
We ended up getting 100 beans.
Old 02-14-2021, 02:04 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Sluggish
Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.
Sorry to my VP team just now

I was going to my first VP in 3 years, and glad to see a familiar face in the pit! And to hear of some of you there incognito to me.
All was fine until the elevator doors opened to the VP battle and everything was black except laff meter and chat. :(
I know you made it through the first battle, but when I remained in darkness after that, I ended up leaving. Best of luck to everyone!
Old 02-18-2021, 03:26 AM
(Formerly ChocolateTruffle)

My Mood: Stressed
MissRainbowBumpenflipper always knows how to splat a cog!MissRainbowBumpenflipper always knows how to splat a cog!MissRainbowBumpenflipper always knows how to splat a cog!MissRainbowBumpenflipper always knows how to splat a cog!MissRainbowBumpenflipper always knows how to splat a cog!MissRainbowBumpenflipper always knows how to splat a cog!
VP Crash

In my first VP since... well, in a long time, when I tried to take a screenshot of the elevator, I ended up crashing. I'm so sorry to the rest of my (Miss Rainbow Bumpenflipper's) group!
Old 03-01-2021, 12:54 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Apologies to the CFO team I was just with in the 6:45 pm CT run. I was on a cat, Mr. Waddles, and my game randomly froze then closed itself a couple of turns in during the first round. Good luck to the rest of the team!
Old 03-03-2021, 08:03 PM
hoot

My Mood: Happyy
Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!Zach has an achievement named after them!
I crashed right before the cog round of the 2:00 PM CT VP. Apologies to that group, best of luck!
Old 04-01-2021, 08:37 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Sluggish
Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper is a player of legend in their game.
1:45 Central CEO today 4/1

My apologies to those in the 7 toon CEO battle with Miss Sandy Bumpenflipper. I got some scary news during the cog battle and was extremely distracted during the rest of the run -- to the point where I even accidentally put my laptop to sleep once, but was able to come back in!
To update anyone who might be worried, the cause of all the bruhaha at my daughter's school turned out to be someone experiencing a medical emergency. I haven't heard how that person is, but the ambulance (and police for some reason) came right away, so it sounds like that person may be okay, with the immediate medical care.
So ... I never completely DC'ed ... I just wasn't all there during the run.
Thanks for taking us through it, everyone!
Old 04-21-2021, 07:51 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My apologies to the first elevator at the CFO right now. My piggy, Hollyhocks, crashed as the doors were ready to close. I'm not sure why that's been happening to me more, especially in CFO, but I hope you have a great run and I'll try the next one.
Old 07-13-2021, 02:52 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Sorry to the team I was just with at CFO on Penny Purpleroni. My game just froze and closed itself after the doors had closed and the rear elevator view appeared. I tried running back over because I knew there were more loads but all were gone by the time I could cross the tracks. I'll get a run tomorrow and good luck to the team!
Old 10-12-2021, 02:07 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My game window closed itself suddenly while I had Prim Rose in for the VP that is happening now. I heard at least one person tried to fill my spot and couldn't, so I guess the game was somehow counting me there while I tried to log back in even though I wasn't. I'm sorry, and good luck to the team I was with!
Old 03-21-2023, 03:22 PM
Riding the trolley

My Mood: Lucky
Alex1891 helps all the newbs!Alex1891 helps all the newbs!Alex1891 helps all the newbs!
Apologies to the pictured toons. We were in a five-story building and my computer crashed.

Spoiler for Crash:

Old 03-05-2024, 11:20 AM
Ms. Paintdog

My Mood: Sheepish
Madame Funnyfluff will soon be Dungeon Master!
I lost internet connection during the CJ @ 10:30 PM ET immediately before jury selection. Sorry y'all! I'm at least glad I got to help through the entirety of the Cog round.