• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild > CCG - Wizard101 & Other Games

Notices

CCG - Wizard101 & Other Games A place where CCG friends can discuss other games and plan events.

Old CCG W101 In-Game Assistance Request

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-21-2015, 02:23 PM
Thanks TT and CCG!

My Mood: Magical
Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.
I can be available to help PB&J, but I need to know in advance, if possible. Sunday night is not so great for me, but Sunday afternoon is good. Or any time today would probably be okay. Let me know or you'll find me on the IRC.

Thank you, Sapphire Sweetfeather. You are awesome!
Old 03-21-2015, 06:41 PM
Moved on to W101

My Mood: Angelic
peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.
Thanks to CCG friends Tabitha FrostStalker, Emmaline TaleWeaver, and Fiona FairFriend for helping my death wizard with Hexfin's Hideout (Acastus Hexfin).

I am close to getting out of Celestia and into Zafaria.

Update: I finally got my death wizard to level 60 and out of Celestia and into Zafaria yesterday! As I believe level 60s can access both the Waterworks and Tower of the Helephant dungeons, if anyone is interested in doing these dungeons, please let me know. I understand there is no more CCG member choice dungeons.

Last edited by peanutbutterandjelly; 03-29-2015 at 12:21 PM.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:09 PM
Moved on to W101

My Mood: Angelic
peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.peanutbutterandjelly is a player of legend in their game.
I finally reached level 58 on my life wizard but did not get the quest to see Moolinda Wu to get the Forest Lord spell card.

I went to see Moolinda Wu. There was a gray question mark over her head and not a yellow exclamation point. When I tried to interact with her, she said "Have you gone to the Atheneum and learned the Rota of Reading from Milos Bookwyrm? You've go to learn it before I teach you the spell you seek."

I went to Milos Bookwyrm but couldn't interact with him at all (no question marks or exclamation points over his head).

I am confused. Did I miss something along the way?

My death wizard immediately got the quest for a new spell when he reached level 58 so not sure what is wrong with the life wizard.

Last edited by peanutbutterandjelly; 05-16-2015 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:16 PM
Thanks TT and CCG!

My Mood: Magical
Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.Top Squeek is a player of legend in their game.
I was just reviewing how I got the Forest Lord on my life wizard, and Milos Bookwyrm wasn't involved at all. I talked to my professor and the tree Blossom, then did a solo battle in Grizzleheim. So, it sounds like whatever you're looking at with Moolinda Wu isn't the Forest Lord spell? Sorry I can't tell you much beyond that.

Thank you, Sapphire Sweetfeather. You are awesome!
Old 11-28-2015, 02:44 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Baba Yaga

I haven't quested much in Polaris but am loving what I see of the new world. Mostly, I just log in on my Life if I'm still around at midnight and run some battles alone until I have to go to sleep. I am, however, up to battling Baba Yaga and am sure I can't do this one alone.

I used team up for the battle with Detolli and that worked out well, but thought I'd ask here before I do the same with Baba Yaga. There might be someone else needing the same battle or wanting to run it again, and I'd really appreciate the help if so. I have a flexible schedule usually, so please post or send me a PM if you'd like to join for it. I'll probably go ahead and use team up after the weekend if it doesn't work out for anyone else.
Old 11-28-2015, 02:59 PM
Let's be Steam friends!

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petunia Gigglenugget View Post
I haven't quested much in Polaris but am loving what I see of the new world. Mostly, I just log in on my Life if I'm still around at midnight and run some battles alone until I have to go to sleep. I am, however, up to battling Baba Yaga and am sure I can't do this one alone.

I used team up for the battle with Detolli and that worked out well, but thought I'd ask here before I do the same with Baba Yaga. There might be someone else needing the same battle or wanting to run it again, and I'd really appreciate the help if so. I have a flexible schedule usually, so please post or send me a PM if you'd like to join for it. I'll probably go ahead and use team up after the weekend if it doesn't work out for anyone else.
Hey QPG! Silly and I would love to help you with Baba Yaga. Just let us know when you want to go and we will be ready!
Old 11-29-2015, 03:40 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Baba Yaga was definitely a new experience. While I'm sure some wizards could have run right in there alone it would never have been me. Thanks so much Amanda and JayDubLU!
Old 12-28-2015, 01:13 AM
Hall of Fame

My Mood: Nerdy
Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm hoping to finish up the Lost Pages event before it goes away again next week. I'm kind of stuck on the last world of it, as these Spelwrit Winged Tooth in Twin Giants, Azteca are tough. I can solo them one at a time slowly, but afraid the final boss will be tough to solo. If anyone else is interested in working on these 10 Spelwrit Winged Tooth and then the last Lost Pages Dungeon sometime this week, let me know!
Old 12-28-2015, 02:36 AM
Let's be Steam friends!

Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.Amanda is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
I'm hoping to finish up the Lost Pages event before it goes away again next week. I'm kind of stuck on the last world of it, as these Spelwrit Winged Tooth in Twin Giants, Azteca are tough. I can solo them one at a time slowly, but afraid the final boss will be tough to solo. If anyone else is interested in working on these 10 Spelwrit Winged Tooth and then the last Lost Pages Dungeon sometime this week, let me know!
Silly and I would love to help you out! Just let us know when you want to give it a try!
Old 02-27-2020, 04:41 AM
Sometimes you just gotta keep going

My Mood: ToonEnough
Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!
Bump! Updated thread format! Best of luck everyone. :D
Old 06-22-2020, 01:36 AM
Let's be Steam friends!

Standard information form
Task needed to complete: Catacombs
Reason for Request: Farm/Quest
Wizard name: Genevieve Jadesword
Level: 130
School: Death
Available time: EST. You tell me.
Chat level: All the chat
Additional Information:
Old 07-09-2020, 06:29 PM
Retired

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.Laverne is a player of legend in their game.
Task needed to complete: Graveyard and Rattlebones/Krokopatra Exalted gauntlets
Reason for Request: GY is for the quest but I need to farm all of these.
Wizard name: Mindy Ironhammer
Level: Currently 108
School: Fire
Available time: BST, usually I'm around from 10am-9pm
Chat level: Open chat
Additional Information: idk just help me, I need the geeeeeeeeeeears