• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old Silly Meter *Megathread*

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-05-2019, 07:09 PM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie and Melody View Post
Hoping for anything but gardening boost because the last silly cycle that had it glitched my plants so that they did not grow for several days, but it's not looking good.
The same thing happened to me, I had to replant Emily and Smudge's flowers before they'd grow. This time they'll both be maxed anyway and I can ignore it! Until my trees dry out way faster than they should, at least.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Registered Rabbit

_Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game.
Once these rewards have won a few times, you'd think they'd fix the glitches associated with them. :/ I still haven't been able to predict when my gardens will be dry after the gardening reward is over. Last time one of my accounts dried out the morning of 6/15 (my trees died at 6:00 AM PT because of the reward) and another dried out Monday 6/17. I watered them on each day respectively (both times with maxed watering cans), and both of them were dry again on 6/30. Maxed watering cans last 16 days normally, and yet the first one (which was watered while the reward was going on) lasted 15 and the second (watered after the reward ended) lasted only 13. There is no pattern and it makes no sense to me. I like to keep my watering dates in my calendar so my trees never die.

Having to replant my flowers happened to me the first time this reward won months ago, but not the second time.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:14 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
I hope they fix the glitches if gardening wins. Don't make me water my trees on a day that's not Saturday, TTR team! Toons have a schedule to follow, and ruining it isn't very toony!
Old 07-06-2019, 06:46 AM
Eeky eep.

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.Midnight Charm is a player of legend in their game.
I'm having issues with the glitches too. The extra docks appearing at random seem amusing until they're in your way... On Thursday they really got in the way of CJ stunning.

Click the image to view the full version
Old 07-08-2019, 07:24 PM
Sometimes you just gotta keep going

My Mood: ToonEnough
Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!
What are docks doing in a CJ?

I was mostly away during that last boost but thanks for the advice about replanting! My trees drying up is also not my favorite thing because I have about 80 of them to water.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:05 PM
Registered Rabbit

_Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game.
The docks during decreased fish rarity get stuck on your screen and follow you everywhere until you log out of your account and back in, like the other models (including toons, cogs, and treasures) do all the time. I thought it was funny but never thought about the fact it can get in the way of stunning in CJ. It's a super common glitch while the reward is going on.

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version
(Sugarplum's account didn't have the glitch which is why you can only see her head in the second picture. On her account it looked like Winfred was standing in mid air.)

I just realized, based on the color and configuration I think all the docks are from The Brrrgh. Maybe the glitch only happens if you visit The Brrrgh playground.

I'm on team trap exp this cycle. I don't have a single toon who needs to train trap, but I don't really want the gardening one to mess up my gardens again. If drop exp could win, maybe trap can too!
Old 07-09-2019, 04:33 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.
I got the glitch on a toon who is on an account where nobody fished. I was assuming that it was related to the computer you were on but based on _Holly_'s post that's not it either.

Three toons on this account have already maxed fishing and the other 3 are ubers so I guarantee you that there was no fishing done on any toon on that account. Hmm, a mystery!
Old 07-23-2019, 12:45 PM
Airhead

My Mood: Lazy
Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
Apparently when overlaff wears off, the game subtracts 8 points from both the current and max laff. I had left Rainbow with less than full laff after yesterday morning (2 hours left on overlaff), but with more laff than my real max (which is 135). I log in this morning and my current laff is 129 instead of 135.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:17 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
I'm playing newish toons again and suddenly have an appreciation for double toonup xp. (Never thought I'd say that.) Go Team Toonup!
Old 07-26-2019, 10:21 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.
I'm rooting for team toon up as well. I'm kind of hoping that TTR will occasionally throw out the "voting" and let a random award win. Please TTR, save us from the tyranny of the majority!
Old 07-26-2019, 10:54 PM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
I am also team toon up!
Old 07-26-2019, 11:45 PM
hanging out by the seaside

Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
This was posted by the fish rarity nerf gang.
Old 07-27-2019, 01:13 AM
formerly known as Tasty Bacon

My Mood: CCG_ish
Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!Vegan has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm almost done fishing so I desperately need fish rarity.
Old 07-27-2019, 05:23 AM
Registered Rabbit

I picked fish rarity assuming nothing else had a chance, and my deer does only need three more fish. But come to think of it I have three low toons with toon-up ranging from feather to cane. Maybe I made a mistake.
Old 07-29-2019, 06:04 AM
hanging out by the seaside

Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
wasn't this obvious?

Click the image to view the full version