• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old Toontown Rewritten is Looking for Team Members!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-01-2016, 04:51 AM
When I need a job done right...

My Mood: Cogish
ThatMaroonDuck helps all the newbs!ThatMaroonDuck helps all the newbs!
What kind of magical spellbook powers do monitors get? Not that I intend to mess with other toons who did nothing wrong, just curious.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Toontown Rewritten Team

My Mood: Dawggish
Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMaroonDuck View Post
What kind of magical spellbook powers do monitors get? Not that I intend to mess with other toons who did nothing wrong, just curious.
Those would be tools we use to monitor the game. If you're accepted for a position, you'll learn about them while you're being trained.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:53 PM
=^.^=

My Mood: Ethereal
Riot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Bump! We are still in need of Support Members and Web Developers!
Old 05-07-2016, 03:35 AM
The 73rd TTR Alpha Tester

My Mood: Toony
TheMcMuffin has an achievement named after them!TheMcMuffin has an achievement named after them!TheMcMuffin has an achievement named after them!TheMcMuffin has an achievement named after them!TheMcMuffin has an achievement named after them!TheMcMuffin has an achievement named after them!TheMcMuffin has an achievement named after them!TheMcMuffin has an achievement named after them!
Toontown Rewritten is Looking for Team Members!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Bump! We are still in need of Support Members and Web Developers!

Are people ever not accepted because TTR needs them to not be on the team? What I mean is, if all the "most active" players became staff, then who would just play?
Old 05-09-2016, 04:57 PM
=^.^=

Riot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRiot will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by The McMuffin View Post
Are people ever not accepted because TTR needs them to not be on the team? What I mean is, if all the "most active" players became staff, then who would just play?
No. I was a very active player and I was still accepted onto the staff. :P The more active, the better, because that means you have more time to do your duties!
Old 05-10-2016, 11:12 PM
Fleabag

My Mood: Duckish
iLluzionz was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Just applied for the Texture Artist position! Hope they review it and think I am a possibility!
Old 05-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Loves Toontown

My Mood: Happy
Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!
Applied for monitor or support member

Last edited by Jack I; 05-11-2016 at 06:35 PM. Reason: replaced moderator with monitor
Old 05-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Toontown Rewritten Team

My Mood: Dawggish
Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.Sniffleflinger is famous at conventions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter11 View Post
Applied for monitor or support member
When you get a response from Support, you'll have to choose either Monitor or Support Member. Try thinking of which you would love to do the most!
Old 05-14-2016, 12:32 PM
Nobody is complete without smiles.

My Mood: Duckish
Odieboy will soon be Dungeon Master!
I'd LOVE to be a monitor. I hate rule-breakers, rules are what makes the game fun and safe! I simply detest those who rule-break, I hope I might get the application! But before I submit, is there a certain age you must be?
Old 05-14-2016, 11:58 PM
=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odieboy View Post
I'd LOVE to be a monitor. I hate rule-breakers, rules are what makes the game fun and safe! I simply detest those who rule-break, I hope I might get the application! But before I submit, is there a certain age you must be?
We generally look for those 13+.
Old 05-15-2016, 02:49 PM
TTR Alpha and Beta tester

My Mood: Toony
Med is famous at conventions.Med is famous at conventions.Med is famous at conventions.Med is famous at conventions.Med is famous at conventions.Med is famous at conventions.
Would you need to play TTR actively to be considered working as a support team member? I can't find them time to go on all the time because of college. Don't worry though, I have plenty of time to go through emails and help people.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:41 AM
=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Med View Post
Would you need to play TTR actively to be considered working as a support team member? I can't find them time to go on all the time because of college. Don't worry though, I have plenty of time to go through emails and help people.
Actively playing the game is not a requirement, no, but we do look for it initially because it's an indication that they have a lot of time to work with us.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:01 AM
Leveled up!

My Mood: Shh
siuol was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
is toon Resistance trooper a choice????
Old 05-19-2016, 05:09 AM
=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by siuol View Post
is toon Resistance trooper a choice????
Every full-fledged staff member can request anonymous Resistance Ranger and Toon Trooper Toons. There isn't a position just for Rangers and Troopers; it's more of a privilege that comes with being a staff member.
Old 05-19-2016, 09:59 AM
oda nobunaga

My Mood: Annoyed
IONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Hopefully I'll get an application since I just sent a request for the third time, lol. Hopefully it's not too late.