Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG Presents: Field Office Fight Club

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-23-2022, 11:06 PM
Pro Gamer

My Mood: Moody
LittleCurlySwan always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCurlySwan always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCurlySwan always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCurlySwan always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCurlySwan always knows how to splat a cog!
Reminder: tomorrow is FO Fight Club day. Get those tasks in order and have your toons ready to defeat some Annexes! Hope to see you all there.

---

Bambam, Pebbles, Nibbles, Little Curly Swan, Doe Re Me, Zoinks and Burnt Toast
Old 07-24-2022, 04:14 PM
Pro Gamer

LittleCurlySwan always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCurlySwan always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCurlySwan always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCurlySwan always knows how to splat a cog!LittleCurlySwan always knows how to splat a cog!
Meet for the 2 Star on Baritone Blvd in 15 min.

---

Old 07-24-2022, 05:15 PM
Have an awesome day!

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
Today's 3 star Field Office run will be in 15 minutes on Tenor Terrace. Hope to see you all there!
Old 07-24-2022, 11:51 PM
I'm ready! How 'bout you?

My Mood: Cozy
Pulse of the Water Tribe could defeat Bowser one-handed!Pulse of the Water Tribe could defeat Bowser one-handed!Pulse of the Water Tribe could defeat Bowser one-handed!
The 1 Star FO has been delayed due to the game being down until further notice, sorry about that!

Ben Threw - 105 | Deemo - 125 | Insignificantia - 140 | Pulse - 140 | Froslass - 128 | Ace of Hearts - 106

What good are words when a smile says it all
Old 07-25-2022, 12:22 AM

Pulse of the Water Tribe could defeat Bowser one-handed!Pulse of the Water Tribe could defeat Bowser one-handed!Pulse of the Water Tribe could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Due to the game being down for an update, the 1 Star Field Office has been cancelled and will come back in the next cycle of the FO Fight Club. You can look for a FO group in the MCF discord channel "LFG" or, if you are not part of the discord, you can use the "Unscheduled Runs" as an alternative

https://www.mmocentralforums.com/for...d.php?t=379611

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Ben Threw - 105 | Deemo - 125 | Insignificantia - 140 | Pulse - 140 | Froslass - 128 | Ace of Hearts - 106

Old 08-13-2022, 05:14 PM
Have an awesome day!

gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
Reminder that tomorrow is Field Office Fight Club! Hope to see you all there!
Old 08-14-2022, 04:22 PM
Have an awesome day!

Apologies for the slight delay, the 1 Star Field Office run in 8 minutes will be on Lullaby Lane!
Old 08-14-2022, 05:15 PM
Have an awesome day!

The 2 Star Field Office in 15 minutes will be on Oak Street! Hope to see you all there!
Old 08-14-2022, 11:45 PM

The 3 star FO happening in 15 minutes will take place in Lullaby Lane!

Old 08-27-2022, 05:52 PM
Have an awesome day!

Tomorrow marks another round of Field Office Fight Club! Hope to see you all there!
Old 08-28-2022, 04:14 PM
Pro Gamer

Meet on Sleet Street for the 3 Star FO! See you all there.

---

Old 08-28-2022, 05:15 PM
Have an awesome day!

The 1 star Field Office run for this week's fight club happens in 15 minutes on Tenor Terrace!
Old 08-28-2022, 11:44 PM

The 2 star happening in 15 minutes will take place Baritone Boulevard

Old 09-11-2022, 12:03 AM
Have an awesome day!

Field Office Fight Club returns tomorrow! Hope to see you all there!
Old 09-11-2022, 04:15 PM
Have an awesome day!

Today's 2 star field office will take place in 15 minutes on Baritone Boulevard!