Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CFO Training Run -- Volunteers needed February 26th

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 02-23-2024, 12:37 AM
Always close to trouble

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
CFO Training Run -- Volunteers needed February 26th

CCG Presents: CFO Training Run

Looking for Helpers!
Monday, February 26th, 2024
6:00 PM CT
7:00 PM ET
5:00 PM MT
4:00 PM PT
12:00 AM GMT

Our very own Ginger has requested a CFO training run to practice craning, and we could use some help to make a team. We also have space for another trainee.
Participants will be informed of the district, along with any other information the team leader may have prior to runtime. Please make sure there is space in your PMs. These runs normally run for a full hour. If you sign up, please note your team expects you to be there.
Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you are unsure if you can make it but would still like to help, you can sign up to be a backup.

All suits are welcome at this run.

The Team
Leader and Teacher: Scottsman
Teacher: Gigi
Trainee: HeyItsGinger
Trainee: Snek
Helper: Lori
Helper: yangd92
Helper: miss funny bunny
Helper: Roxy Trickytoon

Backups
1. Annie
2. Duckzie Chick
3. Allieechelon

Please note that this is a sign-up for CFO only. If you are looking to improve your skills in another cog boss battle, please read this post and contact an ambassador. We would love to help you!

As always, all CCG Guidelines apply. Everyone is welcome; you don't need to be a member of the CCG to participate!

Last edited by scottsman; 02-24-2024 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-23-2024, 12:44 AM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
I'd love to be a helper :)
Old 02-23-2024, 12:49 AM
Yangsy

My Mood: Boo!
yangd92 could defeat Bowser one-handed!yangd92 could defeat Bowser one-handed!yangd92 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Yes

Hi, I dont mind being a helper :)
Old 02-23-2024, 01:02 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: BerryNice
Mouse_Trap was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
i can help

i can help as well just let me know if you need me
Old 02-23-2024, 01:17 AM
Roxy Trickytoon

My Mood: Gnarly
roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!roxy trickytoon has an achievement named after them!
I'd love to help out in the training run, sounds like fun!

Roxy Trickytoon
Old 02-23-2024, 01:31 AM
Yes... Annie is OK!

My Mood: Sassy
Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!
Happy to help Scott or if you're full, put me on back-up?
Old 02-23-2024, 02:02 AM
Always close to trouble

scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
Annie, I will put you down as backup right now, but if we don't get another trainee you can come.
Old 02-23-2024, 03:26 AM
Resident limbless reptile fanatic

My Mood: Sleepy
Snek found a Crystal of Light!Snek found a Crystal of Light!Snek found a Crystal of Light!Snek found a Crystal of Light!
I'll join as the other trainee, if I can -- y'all have only told me to like half a dozen times...

I've gotten to the point where I can at least usually hit the guy with a couple goons, but more practice would definitely be better, especially when it comes to stun timing.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:16 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

Duckzie Chick was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Smile Helper/Backup

I don't mind helping or a backup.
Old 02-23-2024, 11:45 PM
Candy 2004 - 2013

My Mood: ToonEnough
Allieechelon is a true gamer.Allieechelon is a true gamer.Allieechelon is a true gamer.Allieechelon is a true gamer.Allieechelon is a true gamer.Allieechelon is a true gamer.
I don't mind helping in any way that I can.

Many years ago, while TTO was still around, my brother made a guide on tips and tricks for the CFO. Here's a link!

https://www.mmocentralforums.com/for...d.php?t=227355
Old 02-24-2024, 04:03 PM
Always close to trouble

You're Kit T. Kat's sibling???!!!! I remember him. What a great toon! You should tell him to come back on TTR!

Last edited by scottsman; 02-26-2024 at 05:07 PM.
Old 02-26-2024, 05:08 PM
Always close to trouble

A pm were sent to everyone. Please read all of it. (It's long) :-)