Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG: I Disconnected

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-14-2017, 04:08 AM
greening myself

My Mood: Adventurous
TheSmallCheese was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Sad

I crashed during a 5 man CEO right before going into the seltzer round. It was a late run after the 11:15 PM EST slot with Lily, Starry Night, Cowardly Cat, and a dog that i cant remember the name of.

im sure they'll be fine but man I feel bad for leaving an already small group.
Old 04-14-2017, 04:19 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmallCheese View Post
I crashed during a 5 man CEO right before going into the seltzer round. It was a late run after the 11:15 PM EST slot with Lily, Starry Night, Cowardly Cat, and a dog that i cant remember the name of.

im sure they'll be fine but man I feel bad for leaving an already small group.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I was on the dog, Fancy Flora Fluffenface, and had already crashed in that round before you did. I bet they will be just fine in there if the lag and crashes don't get them too and hoping to hear. I also hope to see you next time.
Old 04-14-2017, 04:23 AM
greening myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petunia Gigglenugget View Post
I'm so sorry to hear that. I was on the dog, Fancy Flora Fluffenface, and had already crashed in that round before you did. I bet they will be just fine in there if the lag and crashes don't get them too and hoping to hear. I also hope to see you next time.
I'll definitely be around next time
Old 04-14-2017, 05:15 AM
Registered Rabbit

_Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game.
Just curious, did you try to see someone's doodle before you crashed? I did that in an earlier run and crashed at the exact same time (right before the seltzer round). If you did, it's probably a new bug that people want to avoid. Or maybe there is just lots of random crashing going on.
Old 04-14-2017, 12:35 PM
greening myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Holly_ View Post
Just curious, did you try to see someone's doodle before you crashed? I did that in an earlier run and crashed at the exact same time (right before the seltzer round). If you did, it's probably a new bug that people want to avoid. Or maybe there is just lots of random crashing going on.
Actually yes that's what I was doing before I crashed. Curiosity killed the cat bunny.
Old 04-14-2017, 03:01 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Holly_ View Post
In my case, no. I hadn't even thought yet about the fact that you can look at someone's doodle that way. Mine was random. I was on a table, the 'leave table' button delayed when I needed it and shortly after, I was gone.
Old 05-16-2017, 01:38 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

Sorry to the 7-toon team I was just with in CEO, which is still going on. I was on my duck, Miss Mallardy, and suddenly couldn't feed any cogs toward the end of the serving round. I lost connection while still standing next to an angry cog hoping he would just take that can already. I'm in the CCG IRC (#coldcallersguild) and heard that you fed them all with seconds to spare. Good luck on the final round and I'm sorry I couldn't be there as well.
Old 05-23-2017, 10:32 PM
Fighting Cogs is fun!

My Mood: Batty
Weezing could defeat Bowser one-handed!Weezing could defeat Bowser one-handed!Weezing could defeat Bowser one-handed!Weezing could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Sorry to the group i was with at the 5:00 PM CDT VP run, laptop crashed at start of pie round.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:06 PM
Newbie Revisted

My Mood: Ornery
Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!Zoldan has the heart of a hobbit!
Beach Bunny and Bark Barker in the same run (6:45 p.m. EST)? Cake walk! All I need is my internet to cooperate and keep me connected, right?

Well, you can guess that didn't happen, since I'm posting here (Sadly, I saw it coming before we left the elevator). I doubt they had problems after that, since crane round was going so smoothly up until then. Guess I have to try again for portal access.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:06 AM
The Kirby Fan Admin

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
So sorry to the toons at the 20:45 ET VP just now, the run for Clerk Clara. I was on Zan and during skelecogs the timer suddenly stopped at 0, and then I got a disconnect message. I did hear that unfortunately one had gone sad at the other side, but I hope the rest of you managed to make it!
Old 06-18-2017, 12:25 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.
Sorry to the 4:45 PM Pacific CEO, I crashed right before the seltzer round. I might have done it to myself, I was clicking on someone's doodle because I like reading all the doodle names. Oof!
Old 06-20-2017, 10:13 PM
The Kirby Fan Admin

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
Sorry to the people who were in my run at the 6:00 ET VP just now. I was on Courtroom Magic and my internet decided to go down while we were still at the elevator. I hope you got a good a SOS and that you made it just fine!
Old 07-02-2017, 12:03 AM
VP of the Wahoo fan club

My Mood: Lonely
Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!
Apologies to the group I was with at the 7/1/17 7:45 PM EST CEO just now. I had a random power surge when we were nearing the end of cogs. I'm sure you all made it through just fine though.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:52 PM
bUDDY

My Mood: Gnarly
Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!Picachu Poppyfrost has an achievement named after them!
sorry to the 10:30 est cj. my internet is out, so i'm on a backup. however, the backup disconnected suddenly and caused me to crash.
Old 07-09-2017, 05:29 AM
The 30th Number Cruncher

My Mood: Insomnious
Master Chronoman will soon be Dungeon Master!Master Chronoman will soon be Dungeon Master!
My apologies to the group that inadvertently ran with 7 toons rather than 8 during the midnight CFO run. I was relocating my laptop, and happened to brush my power button while doing so. And so, my computer started powering down right as the elevator took off. I really wish power buttons wouldn't immediately shut down upon a momentary press (maybe make it wait a few seconds?); this isn't the first time it's done this to me (though it's the first time it caused me to DC on Toontown.)