• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old Helping toons to practice a field office

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-06-2015, 10:41 AM
Dyno... BOOM!!!

My Mood: ToonEnough
Dynaboom has an achievement named after them!Dynaboom has an achievement named after them!Dynaboom has an achievement named after them!Dynaboom has an achievement named after them!Dynaboom has an achievement named after them!Dynaboom has an achievement named after them!Dynaboom has an achievement named after them!Dynaboom has an achievement named after them!Dynaboom has an achievement named after them!
Toontown Rewritten storyline/clue speculation *Megathread* V. 5.0

Continuing from the previous thread here:
Toontown Rewritten storyline/clue speculation *Megathread* V. 4.0

All discussion of possible storylines or clues for Toontown Rewritten should go in this thread.
[hr][/hr]
Previous Threads:
Toontown Rewritten - A Community Server for Disney's Toontown Online

Toontown Rewritten | Discussion Thread
(Originally Posted by joey19982 at 09-26-2013, 10:14 PM)

Toontown Rewritten | October Discussion Thread

Toontown Rewritten | October Discussion Thread #2

Toontown Rewritten storyline speculation *Megathread*

Toontown Rewritten storyline/clue speculation *Megathread* V. 2.0

Toontown Rewritten storyline/clue speculation *Megathread* V. 3.0
(Originally called "Call Log [3-26 19:40] from LL-TERMINAL43 decryption" until it was changed on Page 4.)
[hr][/hr]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey19982 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boota View Post
Yeah. It's a terribly constructed device. An all-in-one machine is never a good idea.
The good or bad of an idea depends on the maker's purpose. It is one thing to undo a mistake, but fate cannot be altered.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Alpha| BetaToon Last Hero

My Mood: Relaxed
Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!
5.0 here we go!!
Old 04-06-2015, 04:14 PM
wonders where President Slappy went

My Mood: Bored
Autobot tap out helps all the newbs!Autobot tap out helps all the newbs!
Sir Max goes missing?
maybe Joey/SirMax is the illuminati
Old 04-06-2015, 07:10 PM
Alpha| BetaToon Last Hero

My Mood: Relaxed
Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!Lost Hero has an achievement named after them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot tap out View Post
Sir Max goes missing?
The Birthday Agents came and aboducted him
Old 04-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Currently having issues

My Mood: Lucky
Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!Weird Curly Megaquack has the heart of a hobbit!
Haha, I kind of love how they're on the very street leading to Sellbot HQ and they're like, "Oh, the Chief Justice must have gotten one! Let's go there!" They're. In. The. VP's. Front. Yard.

As for that "new technology" the CEO's talking about. . . is he referring to V 2.0s? I thought it was canon in TTR that the Sellbots developed 2.0s. Verry interrresting.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:48 AM
The Author of The Journals......

Intergalactic Galaxies helps all the newbs!Intergalactic Galaxies helps all the newbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot tap out View Post
Sir Max goes missing?
*cues X-Files Theme*

I think Sir Max is hiding in either his estate, a secret room, or a place we haven't seen in Toontown.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Pro Gamer

happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by super cj
Just wondering. Has Sir Max ever been seen with Dr. Surlee? He seems to go missing at strange times. (Like Clark Kent and Superman).

I wonder if Sir Max is Surlee or even Gyro?
Sir Max can't be Dr. Surlee. I think they were seen together in beginning of alpha. Also, Dr. Surlee is Gyro.

Sir Max is probably hiding with his switch, pulling pranks on all of us for April Toons Week xD
Old 04-08-2015, 03:43 PM
conquorer of all toontown

My Mood: Aggressive
bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.bloodsucker12234 is famous at conventions.
Or if anything just like Scrooge or Slappy Joey must of been captured by the cogs maybe.....
Old 04-08-2015, 05:06 PM

if i remember correctly Sir Max is still on strike ..... though he could be doing this event from either his house or work area though..... he could have ran off somewhere laughing his head off watching his deeds be done and had watching this chaos ensue...
Old 04-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Pro Gamer

happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.happymath3 is a true gamer.
https://www.toontownrewritten.com/ne...uble-bean-days

Here it says that he was sick.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:37 AM

here is the current blog post

The Biggest Prank of All

Posted by Sir Max on April 12, 2015 03:30 PM

HELLLLOOOOOO Toontown! I've returned from my cruise, and man is sunburn painful. I didn't even know dogs could get sunburned! Boy though, did I have you guys fooled.

I'd bet my gloves that you were expecting some sort of grand April Toons Week prank like the one I pulled last year - but that was too predictable. Instead, I... What's that you say? There was some sort of grand April Toons Week prank?

After reading through this week's fiasco, it seems that I've been placed on blame for the shenanigans caused this week, and have become the number one most wanted toon in fourteen districts. That's the most I've had since I borrowed that Ice Rink!

Alas, however, as I cannot claim credit despite as much as I would like to. I've been soaking up the sun, and ironically been head to head with other chunks of ice over on the Toontanic Cruise Lines for spring break! (Which had quite the plummet towards the end of the trip -- I wouldn't recommend it.)

The folks over at Loony Labs seem to be just as surprised and as I am that I didn't pull the April Toons stunts of this year, and there's no way that I'm letting some amateur prankster reuse my tricks! But one question remains: If I didn't do it... Then who - or what - did?

April 11, 2015 [ttr-beta-v1.8.10]

Bugfixes:
• Fix a crash that occurred when many people enter a Cog HQ door at once
• Fix another type of door crash

Tweaks:
• Teleport access to a Cog HQ is now granted after earning a promotion from Level 12 to Level 13. If your suit is currently between Level 12 and 49, you will be granted teleport access after your next boss battle.
• At the request of many, all accessories can now be worn by all Toons!

Mysteries:
• The Mystery Tunnel has reappeared! Apparently BBQHQ ran out of sauce...
Old 04-18-2015, 08:04 PM
METROID PRIME 4

My Mood: Annoyed
Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.
Ok everyone, start theorizing who is the prankster.

Slappy
Scrooge McDuck (Highly unlikely)
Doodles
Flippy
Sir Max (He could be lying)
Me
Cogs (Highly unlikely)
Old 04-19-2015, 07:17 PM
Nothing To See Here Folks

My Mood: Doh
GamerMoon helps all the newbs!GamerMoon helps all the newbs!GamerMoon helps all the newbs!
Well um... todays the Anniversary. It's been a whole year since the elections. I wonder if we'll see a post mentioning it today?
Old 04-19-2015, 08:15 PM
METROID PRIME 4

My Mood: Annoyed
Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.
I hope. I was never here in alpha so I had to do relived on ttoffline
Old 04-19-2015, 08:20 PM
/me shrugs

My Mood: Incognito
TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!TheRandomDog has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyPlaysTT
I just found an interesting tidbit of lore from the IRC... take it with a grain of salt though.

<@TheRandomDog|AFK> Whatever it is, don't expect it soon. Bossbots are terrible construction crews so they'll probably stick with a slightly smaller model before expanding out their HQ.
<TrickyPlaysTT> also TRD i just assumed they had hired other cogs to do their construction for them, after all they are the bossbots
<@TheRandomDog|AFK> TrickyPlaysTT: They buy some toons from the Sellbots that they use as their construction slaves.

...sorta spooky if you ask me, so let's hope Team LHAAFBBHQ finds these guys quickly. Also, I told my friend Firebolt about it and he told me that it provides an explanation for the fact that we can sneak into BBHQ, because we built it ourselves.
That last bit was more of a head-canon rather than being the real deal.
But who knows with those Cogs... they certainly are a bit surprising sometimes.

Now if I recall correctly, and most often I don't, The Two last said (and it might have been a while ago) that things were go up and down. When something lies low for a while, you can bet your bottom jellybean that it'll pop back up more ferocious than ever.

We haven't seen much of the Cogs recently besides the occasional mega invasion, or anything "big" for that matter... which means that, whatever the Bossbots are planning to do with their new headquarters... it just might be a doozy.