• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums!

Notices

Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums! Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! You're as welcome as can be! Though I must be going ...

Old heya folks!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-10-2024, 02:37 AM
brb daydreaming about Sound hitting

My Mood: CCG_ish
Pray Tell will soon be Dungeon Master!Pray Tell will soon be Dungeon Master!
Cool heya folks!

Hi There!

I'm Pray Tell, friends call me Pray

My current toons are Mister Moose (name changing to Pray Tell shortly!) and Papa Bear. I played the original TTO years and years ago during the beginnings of CCG (name was King Cheezynugget at that time). Loved the community, loved reporting runs, was a fun time. This game literally shaped my childhood.

It was such a bummer when TTO shut down. When I learned of TTR back in 2016 or so, quite overjoyed it was a thing again.

Now, a bonafide adult, I'm back in it again and rediscovered the fun.

Happy to be here. Say hi if you see me in game, looking forward to the runs and UNM update!

Cheers xx
Pray Tell

Throwing pies since 2003, only to grow up to be a Cog

Mister Moose - 110 - Dropless
Papa Bear - 76 - Dropless

Connect with me on Discord and Twitch as praytellgames!
he/him
Old 03-10-2024, 08:08 PM
Let's riot!

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.
Welcome back! I look forward to seeing you around here and in-game!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse - Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner
Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Bunny The Robot Slayer
Mewtie Pie - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight - Johnny Five

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 03-11-2024, 05:20 AM
Cold Caller's Guild!

My Mood: Duckish
Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!Prof. Lionel has the heart of a hobbit!
Ah, I just finished running in a VP with you! (I was on Graham Quacker.) Welcome back!

I also first played as a kid and am now an adult and it's truly wild to think about.
Old 03-13-2024, 08:03 PM
Yes... Annie is OK!

My Mood: Sassy
Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!Annie has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome back! Hope you are having fun!
Old 04-21-2024, 06:20 AM
The Bossbot

My Mood: Lazy
Nick will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeNick will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeNick will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeNick will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeNick will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeNick will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeNick will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeNick will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeNick will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeNick will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeNick will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Welcome back!
Old 04-25-2024, 04:02 PM
You ARE Toon Enough!

My Mood: Happy
masterpopcornmegamush was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Welcome back :)
Old 05-02-2024, 04:15 PM
Always close to trouble

My Mood: Cheeky
scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.scottsman is a player of legend in their game.
Glad to have you back with us!