Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Introducing Our New Discord Server!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-15-2021, 06:08 PM
Supersecret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau
Zilly's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BanHappy
Zilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Introducing Our New Discord Server!

Join Us!!!

For over 15 years MMOCentralForums (and ToontownCentral before it) have been pleased to provide you with irc channels to discuss Toontown, Virtual Magic Kingdom, and all the other games you know and love.

Now we're beginning a new adventure and opening our own
Discord server.*
You can use this link anytime you see this post. It will never expire.

For those of you who have not previously used Discord, it's a chat platform that operates both as a website and an app. It's simple to set up and we're here if you need help.

The new server will host not only our beloved CCG, but also toontown related trivia, and the !dog !cat commands for those of us who need more warm fuzzies in our lives.

Our IRC channels will not be going away. We'll be maintaining both for the foreseeable future, and you're free to use whichever you choose. Or both!

Through our partnership with ToontownRewritten we'll be giving away codes for in-game items to selected members who join and participate in the first week. There will also be other forum-specific prizes.

We're really looking forward to seeing you!

*Discord is only available to those 13 and up, per their rules. There is no age limit to the IRC channels.

Last edited by Gigi; 01-16-2021 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: Link update
Old 01-19-2021, 02:37 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
We've enjoyed welcoming so many of you to the new Discord Server for MMOCentralForums!

As a thank you, our giveaways will include 7 prizes to winners selected randomly from all on our server member list at the end of the first week. (11:59 pm PT, Saturday, January 23rd)

We are giving away:

Two TTR Codes for the exclusive Jellybean Outfit

Two TTR Codes for the adorable Flunk Trunk

Three One-Year Signature subscriptions on MMOCentralForums!

If you are a winner of a subscription and already have one, you are welcome to either donate it to a forum friend or we'll extend your current subscription by an additional year.

Good luck to everyone, and we hope to see you in our new server soon!
Old 01-22-2021, 03:11 AM
VP of the Wahoo fan club
Curt's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Helpful
Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!Curt has the heart of a hobbit!
I've really enjoyed seeing everyone move over to the new Discord server this past week! I've even been able to see some old faces that I haven't in awhile

We could always use more, so hop on over! You can even win some cool stuff if you do!

If you're looking to be entered into the giveaways above, make sure you're in the server before the end of day this Saturday!
Old 01-26-2021, 01:43 AM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Thank you all for making our first week a success! We truly did not know what to expect when starting this server, but for me personally, it has exceeded all expectations!

Now for some prize winners!
Please note, we are still waiting for a few people to acknowledge their prizes.
The rest of the winners will be announced once they accept their prizes.

Jellybean Outfit:
Zuzu (Princess Zuzu Rosepetals)
Middy (Midnight Charm)

Flunk Trunk:
Pochs
Big Skids (Weeb)

Signature Subscription:
SweetieRabbit (momroxy)
Karson (RedHot)
Sadie and Melody

If you haven't yet, hop on in the server and say hello!

Last edited by Lori; 02-06-2021 at 10:38 PM..
Old 01-26-2021, 01:48 AM
Join the Taxi Alliance!!
Mister Winky Bizzennose's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cogish
Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!
Congrats to everyone!
Old 01-26-2021, 01:52 AM
Rake 'em in!
NadaAfterwards's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Horsey
NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!
Congratulations everyone!
Old 01-26-2021, 01:54 AM
The tiny jelly belly bear
Bootsie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Moo
Bootsie is ooo!Bootsie is ooo!Bootsie is ooo!Bootsie is ooo!
Congrats to all of the winners!
Old 01-26-2021, 01:59 AM
hoot
Zachh's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
Zachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I thought I might win the Flunk Trunk a third time!

Congratulations to all the winners! It's been nice to see everyone in the discord
Old 01-26-2021, 02:57 AM
The things we do for people❣
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Illuminating
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Congratulations to y'all!
Old 01-26-2021, 02:55 PM
president of the Wahoo fan club
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Congratulations to the winners!
Old 01-29-2021, 05:39 PM
friendly neighborhood IT student
macks2008's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
macks2008 helps all the newbs!macks2008 helps all the newbs!
Welp, looks like I missed out on the codes, but I'll be sure to join the discord. Thanks for whatever work went into making it!