• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Other Games

Notices

Other Games Discussion forum for all other online games.

Old Disney Dreamlight Valley

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-15-2022, 06:41 AM
soundless irl

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Disney Dreamlight Valley

You can find more info and buy it here.

I found out about this game, and heard that it was a fairly similar game to Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing.

As far as I've gone, I can only see a level cap of 40 for advancement. I have every Biome unlocked, and every character has a cap of 10. I'm sure the individual level cap of 40 will be bumped up at some point.

Spoiler for Unlockable Characters:

The Sword in the Stone
Merlin

Mickey & Friends
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Goofy
Uncle Scrooge

The Little Mermaid
Ariel
Eric
Ursula

Tangled
Mother Gothel

Ratatouille
Remy

Frozen
Anna
Elsa
Kristoff

Moana
Moana
Maui

WALL-E
WALL-E

The Lion King
Scar

Future Updates

Toy Story - Late Fall 2022
Buzz
Woody

It's a very cute game so far. The farming aspect of it is similar to other farming games, and you get to help revive a once bustling frontier full of your favorite Disney characters (heroes, princesses, villains, you name it.) and get it back up and running again.

You use Dreamlight Magic to revive different biomes, and you can also unlock individual stalls for Goofy, and wells to teleport around the map.

Here is what I've made my avatar as, thus far.

Here is also a screenshot of very early game, to give a feel of what it looks like.

The camera angles through the PC version are relevant to what your mouse is directing around, so if you're a bit uneasy at fast camera movements, then I suggest you maybe try a different console. Below are where you can get the game. There is a cloud feature to where you can input an email/password to save your data and play it on other consoles.

Tips/Tricks:
You can sell fish, gems, and other materials that you pick up around the Valley if you're scrounging for Coins.
Save up what materials you can, some missions require a bunch of materials!
Always check the daily favorite gifts, those can boost levels quickly!
Make chests when you can! They currently hold two rows. Your first initial chest can be upgraded, but the crafted ones do not budge. (I know, I wish they could budge too)

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Last edited by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals; 11-08-2022 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-15-2022, 04:24 PM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
I've watched people play this game, and it looks really cute! I know it's not a game I'd enjoy playing... It's way way way too grindy for me. But it looks really well made.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2022, 08:20 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
I heard about this game too. I think I'll give it a try when it officially comes out next year.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:12 AM
soundless irl

Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Here are a few pics I snagged of some favorites coming into the Village!

Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 10-25-2022, 12:05 AM
soundless irl

I've gotten some more pictures, now that the Scar update has been added!

Old 11-08-2022, 07:19 PM
soundless irl

Just some updates:

I've hit max level (40) recently. I feel like they will add increments for level caps eventually, since this game is still early release. I still have one character to unlock, and the rest are either already maxed level (10) or just about to hit.

Some tips of advice for anyone newly playing:

-Make chests. Lots of them. You're gonna need the space.
- Save everything. I just had to scavenge for literally hundreds of materials for one specific quest.
-do those daily favorite items. Those help boost levels fast. Gems in general are also a great booster as well.