View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 01:10 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Bashfull
SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by varmint View Post
NEWS FLASH --- New "Feature" concerning ORG gags and Dead trees.
Sending a scout to see if your trees are dead no longer works! Once you go home all the toons lose their ORG gags on that account.

Early April fools???
My memory is that TTO worked that way (if any toon went home, every toon's trees registered as dead). When it changed in TTR, I wasn't sure if they did it as an improvement or it was a glitch.

I guess it was a glitch and they "fixed" it.

I still vote for an ability to earn an automatic sprinkler system that will water them all at once!