Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Guilds and Clans Forums > Cold Callers Guild

Notices

Cold Callers Guild Welcome to the Cold Callers Guild

Old CCG Presents: The 12(+1) Days of CCG - December 20th, 2020 to January 1st, 2021

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-15-2020, 01:45 AM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
CCG Presents: The 12(+1) Days of CCG - December 20th, 2020 to January 1st, 2021

The Cold Callers Guild presents...

Come celebrate the holidays with your CCG friends! We have 12(+1!) days of festive events for all to enjoy!

Threads will be linked here once they are posted.
Changes and last minute additions can be made. Be sure to look over this thread frequently!

Sunday, December 20th: Last Minute SOS Shopping - 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM CT
Host: Laverne and Marcy

Sunday, December 20th: Retro VP - 5:00 PM CT
Host: Curt

Monday, December 21st: Winter Building Sweep - 3:30 PM CT to 5:00 PM CT
Host: Just A Dream

TTR Partner Event!
Tuesday, December 22nd: Holiday Gag CFO - 6:00 PM CT
Host: gwenfunnymuffin

Wednesday, December 23rd - CJ Minithon - 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM CT
Host: Sadie and Melody

Thursday, December 24th: Ice Cap Caroling - 12:00 PM AND 6:00 PM CT
Host: Marcy

Thursday, December 24th: Silent Night VPs - 2:00 PM AND 10:00 PM CT
Host: Princess Zuzu Rosepetals

Friday, December 25th: What do you or your friends do to make Toontown a better place?
Thread By: Cogdestroier

Saturday, December 26th: Winter Wonderland VP - 12:00 PM CT
Host: Princess Zuzu Rosepetals

Saturday, December 26th: Walking Only CJ - 2:00 PM CT
Host: Just A Dream

Saturday, December 26th: (Kart) Race to 2021 - 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM CT
Host: Minty Man

Sunday, December 27th: Holly Jolly Doodle Training - 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM CT
Host: Lori

TTR Partner Event!
Sunday, December 27th: Snowed In VP - 6:30 PM CT
Host: Zachh

Monday, December 28th: A Very Odd VP - 1:00 PM CT
Host: toontowndude

Monday, December 28th: Slippery Safeless CFO - 8:00 PM CT - Cancelled due to TTR server issues
Host: Lori

Tuesday, December 29th: Soundless CEO - 11:00 AM AND 8:00 PM CT
Host: Deputy Lollipop Thundernose and Skinny Nutmeg Electroteeth

Wednesday, December 30th: Tees The Season - 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM CT
Host: LittleCranky

Wednesday, December 30th: Uber and Pseudo Uber VPs - 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM CT
Host: Gigi

Thursday, December 31st: The Grinch After Christmas VPs - 1:00 PM AND 9:00 PM CT
Host: Queen Petunia Gigglenugget

Thursday, December 31st: New Year's Swap: A Three Track CFO - 4:30 PM CT
Host: Mister Winky Bizzennose

Friday, January 1st: Miracle on Polar Place - 12:00 PM AND 5:00 PM CT
Host: Minty Man

If you earn 5 event points, you can be entered into a drawing to win codes for the Jellybean Outfit or Flunk Trunk introduced earlier this year -- two lucky winners for each! We'll randomly draw names from all those who post their proof.
Be sure to say in your posts which item you are interested in entering for, or both.

How do I earn event points?

All you need to do is give us proof that you attended 5 events by posting screenshots, run reports, or videos in this thread.

Posting on the annual question thread posted on the 25th will also count as an event.

Will there be an award?

We hope there will be as usual! A bug after a server move needs to be fixed for us to be able to give out awards and we'll add one if it appears it will happen in time. Everyone who posts their proof of participating in 5 events in this thread will receive the award if so.

From your CCG Ambassadors to you,
we hope you have a happy holiday season and a toontastic New Year!

Last edited by Marcy; 12-30-2020 at 06:39 PM..
Old 12-15-2020, 08:28 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Yay, my favourite time of the year! I look forward to attending as many of these events as I can!

Also, I would love to be entered for the jellybean outfit!

~~~~

Spoiler for Last Minute SOS Shopping - Sunday, December 20th, 2020:
aka Run: The Musical

Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version
Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version

Spoiler for Retro VP - Sunday, December 20th, 2020:
Barefoot for life!

Spoiler for Winter Building Sweep - Monday, December 21st, 2020:
Congrats to QPG on maxing throw not only once, but twice!

I changed content packs and toons halfway through but it was the same event, I promise!

Spoiler for CJ Minithon - Wednesday, December 23rd, 2020:
I managed to fill Squeaky's book and give my scary lureless a run (and dodged the supposedly crazy lag!).

Spoiler for Silent Night VP(s) - Thursday, December 24th, 2020:
.Sorry for thinking out loud!

Click the image to view the full version

Spoiler for CCG Asks: What do you or your friends do to make Toontown a better place? - Friday, December 25th, 2020:

Spoiler for Winter Wonderland VP - Saturday, December 26th, 2020:
What an e-vveh-ntful VP, even with my dun ceO gags! (Still sad that they removed that!)

Spoiler for Walking-Only CJ - Saturday, December 26th, 2020:
Let's riot march!

Spoiler for Holly Jolly Doodle Training - Sunday, December 27th, 2020:
/me loves doodle training

Spoiler for A Very Odd VP - Monday, December 28th, 2020:
The oddest thing in that VP was not the gag choices, but Bandit doing tricks TWICE in a row!

Spoiler for Soundless CEO - Tuesday December 29th, 2020:
Don't use sound on err... never mind.

Spoiler for Tees The Season - Wednesday, December 30th, 2020:
Although I didn't golf, I was there for the snowball fight which was very fun!

Unfortunately, I didn't take any screenshots to prove I was there... but Zuzu and Gigi did!

Spoiler for All-Uber and Pseudo-Uber VPs - Wednesday, December 30th, 2020:
Uber VP, piece of cake!

Pseudo-Uber VP, the whole cake.

Spoiler for The Grinch After Christmas VP - Thursday, December 31st, 2020:
DISCLAIMER: Contrary to what the pictures show, I am actually a peppy, patient, and forgiving toon and it saddens me that there are people who unironically act like this. (Also I never know if I take it too far in these things, sorry if I did!)

Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version
Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version

Spoiler for New Year's Swap: A Three Track CFO - Thursday, December 31st, 2020:
All that crane round switching was making my head spin!

Spoiler for Miracle on Polar Place - Friday, January 1st, 2021:
What a great end to the festivities!

That was fun! Here's to a 2021 filled with more wonderful events!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball
Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG

Last edited by toontowndude; 01-05-2021 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: Happy New Year, y'all!
Old 12-16-2020, 02:46 AM
Join the Taxi Alliance!!
Mister Winky Bizzennose's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cogish
Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!Mister Winky Bizzennose has the heart of a hobbit!
Should be a lot of fun!
Old 12-18-2020, 09:36 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
All of these events look like so much fun! Can't wait to attend what I can! Entering for Jellybean outfit!

Spoiler for SOS Shopping 12/20:

Spoiler for Retro VP 12/20:

Spoiler for Holiday Gag CFO 12/22:

Spoiler for Silent Night VPs 12/24:

Spoiler for Ice Cap Caroling 12/24:

Spoiler for Winter Wonderland VP 12/26:

Spoiler for Racing 12/26:

Spoiler for Doodle Training 12/27:

Spoiler for Snowed In VP 12/27:

Spoiler for Golfing + Snowball Fight 12/30:

Spoiler for Pseudo + Uber VPs 12/30:

Continuation here!

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 87 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Last edited by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals; 01-01-2021 at 11:55 PM..
Old 12-19-2020, 10:39 PM
And you? You first.
Minty Man's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Minty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMinty Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
So excited to get going on the 12 Days! Looks like it's gonna be gorgeous fun

Entering for the jellybean outfit!

Spoiler for Last Minute SOS Shopping VP from December 20th:
My shift key (forward key) got caught which led to my getting stuck in the VP's undercarriage at some point.

And some more solid evidence from getting Julius Wheezer :)

Spoiler for Retro VP from December 20th:
First off, we had a floating Lemondrop (Lori) at the beginning so that was a moment:

And some more solid evidence with all of us in our finest clothes and absolutely no accessories in sight!

Spoiler for Holiday Gag CFO from December 22nd:
It was a bit difficult to get action shots in there what with choosing holiday gags that worked in the rounds, but I managed to grab a quick evidentiary shot of my gag pack in the battle round:

Spoiler for Ice Cap Caroling from December 24th:
From flying snow heads to under-sea snow heads we caroled at all the snow heads in Toontown!

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Spoiler for Silent Night VP Evening Run from December 24th:
I managed to take 14 screenshots for a run report I didn't end up posting, anyway, but got NO evidence of this being a silent night VP. So Marcy helped me out with one of me throwing a wedding cake at a lured level 8 when I wasn't paying attention. And nothing to note about it except someone thinking. Seemed evidence enough to me.

Spoiler for "CCG Asks: What do you or your friends do to make Toontown a better place?" from December 25th:

Spoiler for Winter Wonderland VP Extra Run from December 26th:
My car wouldn't start and others wanted to bop over for an extra run so we managed it! We unfortunately lost Sugarbelle and Cat A Tonic when some gags missed in the skele round, though.

Here's our crew in winter's best with some polar bears, deer, and a spare dog, bunny, and cat:

And one more post-battle:

Spoiler for (Kart) Race to 2021 from December 26th:
Got a bunch of trophies and records set over here but have some random screenshots from the event below!

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Spoiler for Snowed In VP from December 27th:
The amount of lag just waiting in the pit for this one was wild. It was a super fun and challenging event, though!

My gag pack for this one might be the best evidence for this one:

Spoiler for The Grinch After Christmas VP from December 31st:
This one was WAY too much fun. I was cackling for most of the 20-ish minutes! Here are some highlights!

And here's a single screenie that does the second run justice, I think:

Spoiler for New Year's Swap: A Three Track CFO from December 31st:
SO much fun and maybe one day I'll remember not to use SOS Cards when a thread says so!

Spoiler for Miracle on Polar Place from January 1st:
Was super fun! Caught a few screencaps from the antics:

First run's cannon round wasn't as good as we wanted it to be...

Second run saw this moment...

...followed by THIS moment...

Minty Man - 137 Laff | Margot - 110 Laff | Aunt Lulu - 64 Laff
Signature artwork by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals

CCG Website CCG Ambassador Hotline About Me/My Toons

Last edited by Minty Man; 01-02-2021 at 02:12 AM..
Old 12-20-2020, 02:06 AM
Guardian of Light
darkx2145's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Disney
darkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookdarkx2145 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I would like to be entered for the Jellybean Outfit!!!!!!

Spoiler for Winter Building Sweep - 12/21:

I was only able to make it for the last 30 minutes of the event but, I was able to help recover a 4 story building and a 3 story building during that time.

Spoiler for Holiday Gag CFO - 12/22:

Spoiler for CJ Minithon - 12/23:

I was only able to do one run but, we managed to seat a full toon jury during it.

Spoiler for Silent Night VP (Evening Run) - 12/24:

Spoiler for Holly Jolly Doodle Training - 12/27:

Spoiler for Snowed In VP - 12/27:

Thanks Midnight Charm!!!!

Last edited by darkx2145; 01-01-2021 at 12:11 AM..
Old 12-20-2020, 04:37 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Just a reminder, if you want to be entered into the item code giveaway, please state which item(s) you are interested in!

And with that said... I'm not entering either giveaway.

---

Spoiler for 12/20 SOS Shopping:

Spoiler for 12/20 Retro VP:

Spoiler for 12/22 Holiday Gag CFO:

Spoiler for 12/24 Early Caroling:

Spoiler for 12/24 Early Silent Night VP:

Spoiler for 12/26 Winter Wonderland VP:

Spoiler for 12/26 Walking CJ:

Spoiler for 12/27 Doodle Training:

Spoiler for 12/27 Snowed in VP:

Spoiler for 12/28 Odd Gag VP:

Spoiler for 12/29 Soundless CEO late run:

Spoiler for 12/30 Uber VP:
I cannot prove I was there!

Spoiler for 12/30 Pseudo Uber VP:
I cannot prove I was there!

Spoiler for 12/31 Grinch VP late run:

Spoiler for 01/01 Miracle CJ early run:

Spoiler for 01/01 Miracle CJ late run:

Last edited by Lori; 01-04-2021 at 10:55 PM..
Old 12-20-2020, 10:14 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
Matrim's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Nerdy
Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!Matrim has the heart of a hobbit!
Jellybean outfit! (or Flunky)

Run 5 - 8/8 Lil Oldman
+*Zuzu - 135 - HW50
+Flappy Flipper Flapper - 137 - HW50
+Latke - 117 - HW50
+*Easy Peasy - 109 - HW50
*Minty Man - 135 - HW50
Nanami - - HW50
*Fate - 119 - HW50
Penny Purpleroni - 62 - CC5 < Promotion to Telemarketer!
.................................................. .................................................. ..

Run 16 - Sid Sonata - All HW50s
+*Zuzu
+Peaches Paddlewig - 137
+Lynn Guini - 116
*Easy Peasy
*Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 135
Habanero - 137
Squeaky Clean - 137
*Nada - 121
.................................................. ................................

Thanks Zuzu for posting my evidence. I also got a 2nd Lil Oldman, and a Flippy on the last run of the event.

Shelly Seaweed with QPG and others

Spoiler for 12/26 Racing:
I was seen by Pochs and Bubmel and raced them to a couple 2nd places.

Spoiler for 12/29 Soundless CEO:
December 29th, 2020 @ 8:00 PM CT
8/8 danced at the Soundless CEO for 3 Pink Slips

+*Nada - 121 - Yesman 4
*Mister Winky Bizzennose - 135 - The Big Cheese 50
Celestial - 130 - The Big Cheese 37
Cornelius - 114 - Micromanager 6
+Fat Snifflemuffin - 115 - Flunky 3
+*Peaches Paddlewig - 137 - The Big Cheese 50
Loial - 106 - Pencil Pusher 4
+*Anama Topoeia - 126 - Head Hunter 7

+Together in cog round
*Together in cleanup round

Spoiler for 12/30 Uber VP:
Uber VP: 7/8 Baker Bridget
Sugarbelle went sad
Lotus maxed their Sell suit! (Perrin was in this run reported by Zuzu)... Unfortunately, I crashed on Moiraine in the Pseudo-Uber run

Last edited by Matrim; 12-31-2020 at 12:42 AM..
Old 12-20-2020, 10:24 PM
Pack On and Stay On!
CoolCuddles's Main Toon Info

CoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseCoolCuddles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Entering for the jellybean outfit! (if I can manage to make it to enough events...)

Spoiler for 12/20/2020 SOS Shopping:
12/20/2020 SOS Shopping

7/8 for Pete
Run Guffaw
Run Barbara
8/8 Julius
Regular 2 pm run - 8/8 Bridget - First win for Crazy Honeytoes!
Run Soggy Nell
Run Stinky Ned
Run Guffaw
Run Stinky Ned
8/8 Franz
8/8 Sid
Run Sofie
Run Mr Freeze
Run Clerk Ray
8/8 Franz
Run Clerk Ray
8/8 LOM

Spoiler for 12/20/2020 Retro VP:
12/20/2020 Retro VP

Spoiler for 12/24/2020 Silent Night VP 10 pm CT:
12/24/2020 Silent Night VP 10 pm CT

Spoiler for 12/25/2020 Make Toontown a Better Place:
12/25/2020 Make Toontown a Better Place Thread
http://www.mmocentralforums.com/foru...35&postcount=6

Spoiler for 12/27/2020 Doodle Training:
12/27/2020 Doodle Training

Last edited by CoolCuddles; 12-27-2020 at 07:57 PM..
Old 12-20-2020, 10:36 PM
The tiny jelly belly bear
Bootsie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Moo
Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!Bootsie could defeat Bowser one-handed!
I already have both, so I'm not entering for either giveaway. I'm just posting to see how many events I can make it to, since I've been around for CCG at Christmas, but I've never done the 12 days events.

Spoiler for Proof for 12/20 SOS Shopping:
Run 1: Professor Pete [Synonym]
Run 2: Clerk Ray
Run 3: Barbara Seville
Run 4: Doctor Drift
Run 5: Barbara Seville
-----------------------------------
Run 6: Lil Oldman [Bootsie]
Run 7: Melody Wavers
Run 8: Barbara Seville
Run 9: Sofie Squirt
Run 10: Franz Neckvein [Bootsie]
Run 11: Sticky Lou [Bootsie]
Run 12: Sid Sonata [Bootsie]

Spoiler for Proof for 12/20 Retro VP:

Spoiler for Proof for 12/22 Holiday Gag CFO:

Bootsie reports that:

On Tuesday, December 22, 2020
7/7 danced at the Holiday Gag CFO for 80 TU

+Bootsie - 130 - Robber Baron 50
+Mimz - 135 - Robber Baron 50
+Tiny Toony Tony - 128 - Robber Baron 50
+Yellow Cat - 104 - Bean Counter 5
Gigi - 134 - Robber Baron 50
Flamboyant - - Robber Baron 50
Sugarbear - - Short Change 4

Spoiler for Proof for 12/23 CJ Minithon:

Run 1
+Bootsie - 130 - Big Wig 50
+Lilo - 130 - Big Wig 50
+Coconut - 112 - Double Talker 3
+Tortilla Chip - 110 - Bottom Feeder 1 <-- First Win!
Miss Deirdre - 126 - Big Wig 24
Squeaky Clean - 137 - Big Wig 50
Raine Bow Colur - 114 - Ambulance Chaser 7
Fate - 120 - Back Stabber 5

Jury: 11/12
PoE: 30
Stuns: 4 (Fate solo)

Run 2
+Pulse - 135 - Big Wig 50
+Stormy Night - 132 - Big Wig 50
+Miss Valentine - 123 - Big Wig 50
Bubbles McMuffin - 130 - Big Wig 50
Captain Calamity - 106 - Big Wig 19 <-- Laff Boost!
Firelight Melody - 128 - Big Wig 50
Lemon Squeezy - 115 - Big Wig 22

Jury: 11/12
PoE: 22
Stuns: 0

Run 3
+Firelight Melody - 128 - Big Wig 50
+Major Disaster - 102 - Ambulance Chaser 6
Fate - 120 - Back Stabber 6
Mrs. Wiggles - 101 - Double Talker 4
Lilo - 130 - Big Wig 50

Jury: 12/12
PoE: 26
Stuns: 2

Run 4
+Iced Coffee - 122 - Back Stabber 6
+Firelight Melody - 128 - Big Wig 50
Lily - 134 - Big Wig 50
Eggplant - 110 - Bottom Feeder 3
Queen Trixie Picklenose - 136 - Big Wig 50

PoE: 24
Stuns: 1

Spoiler for Proof for 12/24 Silent VPs:

3 pm ET:
+*Synonym 78 TF 6
+*Flappy Flipper Flapper 137 HW 50
+Vette 111 HW 50
+Curt 137 HW 50

*Tortilla Chip 110 HW 16
Muddy Madeleine 122 HW 50
*Sunrise 39 HW 50 <-- Sad in Skelecog Round
Squeaky Clean 137 HW 50

Reward: Clerk Will

11 pm ET
+*Bootsie 130 HW 50
+*Mr. Bumblesocks 134 HW 50
+*Lilo 130 HW 50
+Popcorn Blubbertoes 122 HW 50

*Alvin Pepperpretzel 132 HW 50
Quiet Fizzlecorn Smoothnibble 37 CC 1 <-- First Win!
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget 136 HW 50
Mini Squiggle 124 HW 50

Reward: Doctor Drift

Spoiler for Proof for 12/24 Late Caroling:

Spoiler for Proof for 12/25 Question:

Spoiler for Proof for 12/26 Winter Wonderland VP:

+*Synonym 82 TF 10 <-- Promotion to The Mingler!
+Miss Deirdre 126 HW 50
+Nanami 115 HW 50
+*Fen 110 MI 8
*Gnupaul 80 HW 50
*Cat A Tonic 39 HW 50
Maze of Lilies 77 HW 50
Miracle Matter 52 HW 50

Reward: Clerk Clara

Spoiler for Proof for 12/26 Walking Only CJ:

*Bootsie 130 BW 50
*Mini Squiggle 125 BW 30
*Silly Funnymush 126 BW 50
*Extra 124 BW 50
Catalyst 108 BW 8
Just a Dream 133 BW 50
King James 136 BW 50
Nada 121 BackSt. 6

PoE: 24

Spoiler for Proof for 12/26 Kart Racing:

Spoiler for Proof for 12/27 Snowed In VP:

+*Bootsie 130 HW 50
+*Kaladin Stormblessed 105 TF 8
+Mr. Bumblesocks 134 HW 50
+Cricket Purpleface 115 HW 50
*Queen Petunia Gigglenugget 136 HW 50
*Loud Popcorn Crinklecrunch 74 TF 9
Peaches Paddlewig 137 HW 50
Mini Squiggle 125 HW 50

Reward: Clerk Ray

Spoiler for Proof for 12/28 Very Odd VP:

+*Bootsie 130 HW 50
+*Saturn 134 HW 50
+Hollyhocks 62 CC 5* <-- Promotion to Telemarketer! (Also maxed squirt)
+Nada 121 HW 50
*Princess Gwen Funnymuffin 135 HW 50
Miss Deirdre 126 HW 50
Little Cranky 132 HW 50
*Mr. Bumblesocks 134 HW 50

Reward: Stinky Ned

Spoiler for Proof for 12/29 Soundless CEO:

12 pm ET run
+*Bootsie 130 BC 50
+*Miss Valentine 123 PP 5
+Popcorn Blubbertoes 122 BC 13
+*Squeaky Clean 137 BC 50
Mister Winky Bizzennose 135 BC 50
Barney Hulapoof 113 YM 4
Fat Snifflemuffin 120 FL 3
*Raspberry Charlotte 120 BC 28

Reward: 3

Spoiler for Proof for 12/30 Pseudo Uber VP:

+*Bootsie 130 HW 50
+*Mr. Bumblesocks 134 HW 50
+Gigi 134 HW 50
+Little Cranky 132 HW 50
Mini Squiggle 125 HW 50
Latke 118 HW 50
*Bunny the Robot Slayer 55 CC 4
Melon Collie 15 TM 5 Cog Round
Reward: Mr. Freeze

Spoiler for Proof for 12/31 Grinch VP:

+*Synonym 82 HW 11
+*Scary Mary 109 ND 7 <-- Promotion to Glad Hander!
+Forthington 126 HW 50
+Barney Hulapoof 113 HW 28
Just a Dream 133 HW 50
Princess Gwen Funnymuffin 125 HW 50
*Doctor Flippenchomp 132 HW 50
*Zach 134 HW 50

Reward: Melody Wavers

Spoiler for Proof for 1/1 Miracles @ Polar Place:

First Run
*Bootsie 130 BW 50
*Vette 111 BF 4
*Mr. Waddles 104 AC 4
*Cornelius 114 BW 20
Minty Man 136 BW 50
Anonymouse 102 AC 4
Mr. Bumblesocks 134 BW 50
Curt 137 BW 50
Jury: 8/12
PoE: 28

Second Run
+Bootsie 130 BW 50
+Marceline 137 BW 50
+Squeaky Clean 137 BW 50
+Mini Squiggle 125 BW 35
Mister Winky Bizzennose 135 BW 50
Sippy Cup 102 SD 7
Miss Valentine 123 BW 50
Smoothie 104 BF 3
Jury: 9/12
PoE: 26

Last edited by Bootsie; 01-01-2021 at 11:29 PM..
Old 12-20-2020, 11:15 PM
today I present to you
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Funkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeFunkykong65 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Entering for the jellybean outfit!
Spoiler for sos shopping December 20th:

Spoiler for retro VP run December 20th:

Spoiler for cj minithon:

Spoiler for windwalker CJ December 26th:

Spoiler for three gag tracks CFO event December 31st:

Last edited by Funkykong65; 12-31-2020 at 11:13 PM..
Old 12-20-2020, 11:39 PM
hoot
Zachh's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
Zachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookZachh is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Entering for both please!

Holly doesn't like her tiara.

Here we have Lori's toon left in the elevator after she entered, merging with Little Bonkers Biggentwist. And Rusty breaking the rules.

Spoiler for 12/21 Building Sweep:
Lulu Honeypaws looks different...

Spoiler for 12/22 Holiday Gag CFO:
I call this 'The Great Zach and Saturn Conjunction'

Spoiler for 12/23 CJ Minithon:

Spoiler for 12/24 Late Ice Cap Caroling:
Photo credits to our lovely host Marcy

Spoiler for 12/24 Late Silent Night VP:
I personally prefer this hat over the Tiara

Spoiler for 12/26 (Kart) Race to 2021:
This about sums up how I feel about racing

Spoiler for 12/27 Holly Jolly Doodle Training:
Look at all these dogs

Spoiler for 12/27 Snowed In VP:
I appreciate everyone for coming out, I had a lot of fun at this event Marcy and I jinxed each other

Spoiler for 12/28 Odd Gag VP:
Poor bub took a cheap snowball shot to the face during a nap. And some extra cake

Spoiler for 12/29 Soundless CEO's:
One from the morning run, one from the evening run, different floating toons

Spoiler for 12/30 Golf:
Golf. Yup.

Spoiler for 12/30 Uber and Pseudo Uber VP's:

Last edited by Zachh; 12-31-2020 at 02:59 AM..
Old 12-20-2020, 11:57 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Alvin Pepperpretzel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Quiet
Alvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner TooninessAlvin Pepperpretzel glows with inner Tooniness
Very excited for all of these events! I am also entering for the jellybean outfit.

Spoiler for SOS Shopping Runs:

1st run: Clerk Penny
2nd run: Clerk Will
3rd run: Clerk Ray(?)
4th run: Barbara Seville
5th run: 8/8 danced at the VP for Flippy
+*Alvin Pepperpretzel - 132 - Hollywood 50
+*Fate - 119 - Hollywood 50
+Latke - 117 - Hollywood 50
+Polly - 107 - Mingler 9
*Minty Man - 135 - Hollywood 50
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals - 135 - Hollywood 50
Anonymouse - 102 - Two-Face 10
*Sippy Cup - 102 - Mingler 10

+ Together in Cog Round
* Together in Skelecog Round

Congratulations to Anonymouse on the promotion!

Break

6th run: 7/7 danced at the VP for LOM
+Mr. Waddles - 104 - Hollywood 21
+Nada - 121 - Hollywood 50
+*Lady Olive Crinklenose - 137 - Hollywood 50
Flappy Flipper Flapper - 137 - Hollywood 50
Easy Peasy - 109 - Hollywood 50
*Crazy Pancake Electroberry - 37 - Hollywood 37

+ Together in Cog Round

7th run: 8/8 danced at the VP for Franz Neckvein
+*Fate - 119 - Hollywood 50
+*Nanami - 115 - Hollywood 50
+Princess Duchess Twinkleberry - 34 - Mover & Shaker 8
Bootsie - 130 - Hollywood 50
*Princess Zuzu Rosepetals - 135 - Hollywood 50
Murky McWoof - 136 - Hollywood 50
Big Skids Beansplat - 136 - Hollywood 50

+ Together in Cog Round

8th run: 8/8 danced at the VP for Sid Sonata
+*Mr. Bumblesocks - 134 - Hollywood 50
+*Josephine - 135 - Hollywood 50
+Big Skids Beansplat - 136 - Hollywood 50
Fate - 119 - Hollywood 50
*Zach - 134 - Hollywood 50
Icee - 125 - Hollywood 50
Bootsie - 130 - Hollywood 50

+ Together in Cog Round

Thank you Laverne and Marcy for hosting!

Spoiler for Retro VP:

8/8 danced at the VP for Soggy Nell

+Princess Zuzu Rosepetals - 135 - Hollywood 50
+Big Skids Beansplat - 136 - Hollywood 50
Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 135 - Hollywood 50
Minty Man - 135 - Hollywood 50
*Zach - 134 - Hollywood 50
*Nada - 121 - Hollywood 50

+ Together in Cog Round

Thank you Curt for hosting!

Spoiler for Building Sweep:

I didn't get to do as much as I wanted, but I got some throw and squirt progress done on my bunny. I didn't post screenshots out of the fear of crashing, so I opted to just write what kind of buildings and with who.
Building 1: 5 Floor w/ Catalyst, Polly, Maya, Nada
Building 2: 2 Floor w/ Righty Tighty, Orange Cat, Just A Dream, Missing Truth
Building 3: 4 Floor w/ Righty Tighty, Raspberry Charlotte, Hugo, Reflected Laughter
Building 4: 3 Floor w/ Righty Tighty, Raspberry Charlotte, Hugo, Roxy Razzlesprocket

Thank you Justin for hosting!

Spoiler for Holiday Gag CFO:

7/7 danced at the CFO for 80 TU

+Alvin Pepperpretzel - 132 - Baron 50
+Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 135 - Baron 50
+Cricket Purpleface - 115 - Baron 35
+Blue Dragon Croc Light - 126 - Baron 50(?) - DC’d
Caramel - 135 - Baron 50
Captain Mac Fizzlehopper - 110 - Baron 25
King Leo - 104 - Tightwad 6
Princess Tuphi - 130 - Baron 50

Our load went well and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Thanks for hosting, Gwen!

Spoiler for CJ Minithon:

5/5 danced at the CJ for Unknown

+Alvin Pepperpretzel - 132 - Wig 50
+Squeaky Clean - 137 - Wig 50 - DC’d
+Seraph - 134 - Wig 50
Iced Coffee - - Back Stabber 7
Forthington - - Wig 50
Fluffy Fifi Furball - - Bottom Feeder 3

+ Together in Cog Round

10 jury, 28 POE, 8 stuns

TTD brought Squeaky to help with cogs

Last load of the minithon. Thanks for hosting, Sadie!

Spoiler for Caroling:

Oops! Silly me deleted the image on Gyazo, so that image no longer exists. Sorry!

Spoiler for Silent Night VP:

Early run:
5/5 danced at the VP for Flim Flam

+*Catalyst - 102 - Mingler 7
Anonymouse - 102 - Mingler 8
Nanami - 115 - Hollywood 50
*Lady Olive Crinklenose - 137 - Hollywood 50

+ Together in Cog Round

Late run:
8/8 danced at the VP for Doctor Drift

+Queen Petunia Gigglenugget - 136 - Hollywood 50
+Mini Squiggle - 124 - Hollywood 50
+Quiet Fizzlecorn Smoothnibble - 37 - Cold Caller 1
*Mr. Bumblesocks - 134 - Hollywood 50
*Bootsie - 130 - Hollywood 50
Popcorn Blubbertoes - 122 - Hollywood 50
*Lilo - 130 - Hollywood 50

+ Together in Cog Round

Congratulations to Quiet Fizzlecorn Smoothnibble on the first win!

Thank you Zuzu for hosting!

Spoiler for Walking CJ:

8/8 danced at the CJ for Unknown

+Catalyst - 102 - Wig 8
+Nada - 121 - Back Stabber 6
+Just A Dream - 133 - Wig 50
+King James - 136 - Wig 50
Extra - 124 - Wig 50
Silly Funnymush - 126 - Wig 50
Bootsie - 130 - Wig 50
Mini Squiggle - 125 - Wig 30

+ Together in Cog Round

Full jury, 28(?) POE, stunless

Thanks for hosting, Justin!

Spoiler for Racing:

Thanks for hosting, Minty!

Oops! Silly me deleted the image on Gyazo, so that image no longer exists. Sorry!

Spoiler for Snowed In VP:

8/8 danced at the VP for Sofie Squirt

+*Alvin Pepperpretzel - 132 - Holly 50
+Queen Mo Mo Kookydoodle - 135 - Holly 50
+*Gog - 79 - Two-Face 6
+Atta Salt - 55 - Telemarketer 2
*Saturn - 134 - Holly 50
Terranort - 121 - Holly 50
Urso Vain - 122 - Holly 50
*Candy Picklebee - 73 - Cold Caller 5 <--- Promotion to Telemarketer

+ Together in Cog Round

Congratulations to Candy Picklebee on the promotion!

Thanks for hosting, Zach!

Spoiler for Soundless CEO:

6/6 danced at the CEO for 4 Pink Slips

+*Alvin Pepperpretzel - 132 - Cheese 50
Mr. Bumblesocks - 134 - Cheese 50
+Zach - 134 - Cheese 50
*Vette - 111 - Flunky 5
*Lady Olive Crinklenose - 137 - Cheese 50
+Chief Bud Bananaflinger - 109 - Pencil Pusher 2

+ Together in Cog Round
* Together in Cleanup Round

Congratulations to Vette on the promotion!

Thanks for hosting, Deputy Lollipop Thundernose and SkinnyNutmegElectroteeth!

Spoiler for Tee The Season and Snowball Fight:

I totally forgot to take a screenshot while golfing, but here's one from the snowball fight

Thanks for hosting, Cranky!

Spoiler for Pseudo-Uber VP:

5/6 danced at the VP for Barnacle Bessie

Lady Tricky Precioustooth - 130 - Holly 50
+Emily’s Arpeggio - 96 - Holly 50
+Moiraine - 104 - Name Dropper 5 <-- Disconnected
+*Inconvenient Banana - 62 - Telemarketer 2
Dottie Lemonsqueak - 116 - Holly 50
Green Teaspoon - 15 - Glad Hander 8 <-- Sad In Cog Round

+ Together in Cog Round

Sorry to Moiraine who disconnected and Green Teaspoon who went sad due to a missed lure :(

Thanks for hosting, Gigi!

Spoiler for Grinch VP:

Early Run
5/5 danced at the VP for Clumsy Ned

+*Taro - 128 - Holly 50
+Cinnamonkey - 113 - Mingler 10
*Queen Petunia Gigglenugget - 136 - Holly 50
Nada - 121 - Holly 50 <-- Disconnected
Mini Squiggle - 125 - Holly 50

+ Together in Cog Round

I think Nada DC'd on the last cog in skeles. Sorry Nada :(

Late Run:
7/7 danced at the VP for Stinky Ned

+Princess Gwen Funnymuffin - 135 - Hollywood 50
+*Mini Squiggle - 125 - Hollywood 50
+Orang U Tang - 137 - Hollywood 50
Mr. Bumblesocks - 134 - Hollywood 50
*Peaches Gigglewiggle - 119 - Hollywood 50
*Deputy Lollipop Thundernose - 130 - Hollywood 50

Thank you for hosting, QPG! I had a lot of fun with this event, more than I had expected :)

Spoiler for 3 Track CFO:

5/5 danced at the CFO for Gag Up All

+Alvin Pepperpretzel - 132 - Baron 50
Mister Winky Bizzennose - 135 - Baron 50
+Saturn - 134 - Baron 50
+Nanami - 115 - Baron 36
Fluffy Fluffy Fluffenfluff - 121 - Baron 50

+ Together in Cog Round

Thank you for hosting, Mister Winky Bizzennose! Our side had some difficulties, but it was a lot of fun!

Spoiler for Miracle on Polar Place:

8/8 danced at the CJ for Unknown

+Alvin Pepperpretzel - 132 - Wig 50
+Mr. Bumblesocks - 134 - Wig 50
+Saturn - 134 - Wig 50
+Sevenfold - 124 - Wig 47
Flappy Flipper Flapper - 137 - Wig 50
Curt - 137 - Wig 50
Minty Man - 136 - Wig 50
Squeaky Wheel - 113 - Double Talker 3

+ Together in Cog Round

11 jury, 24 POE, 2 stuns

Thanks for hosting, Minty!

Spoiler for Final thoughts:

Thanks to everyone who hosted an event. I unfortunately wasn't able to make all of them, but I'm sure every single one went great. Thank you all for making my first year of membership with the CCG amazing!

Last edited by Alvin Pepperpretzel; 01-02-2021 at 07:04 PM..
Old 12-21-2020, 12:12 AM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachh View Post
Here we have Lori's toon left in the elevator after she entered, merging with Little Bonkers Biggentwist.

I had some serious lag! Here was my POV! lol

Old 12-21-2020, 01:01 AM
Rake 'em in!
NadaAfterwards's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Horsey
NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!NadaAfterwards is ooo!
I would like to enter for the Jellybean Outfit.

Spoiler for Last Minute SOS Shopping, 12/20:

Images from the first two stays of us rescuing Professor Pete and Julius Wheezer:

Spoiler for Retro VP, 12/20:

Here's two screenshots showing us wearing only shirts and shorts/skirts:
We did a second run for Bub too! Someone seems to have crashed during dancing so there's an empty spot when talking to Soggy Nell:

Spoiler for Winter Building Sweep, 12/21:

Screenshots of the attendees on the playground and exiting the first building I helped with.

Spoiler for Holiday Gag CFO, 12/22:
Some highlights of my run showing some of the most festive turns we had:

Spoiler for Ice Cap Caroling, 12/24:

Images of the noon group receiving the snowman head and posing at the Christmas tree!

Spoiler for Silent Night VP, 12/24:

Screenshots of the pit for the first run:
Screenshots in the VP for the second run:

Spoiler for Walking-Only CJ, 12/26:

So I accidentally deleted all my screenshots by force of habit but they weren't too good anyways. Here's my run report instead:

Nada reports that on:
December 26th, 2020 @ 2:00 PM CT
8/8 Danced at the Walking-Only CJ for a Cog Summon

*Just A Dream - 133 - Big Wig 50
*Nada - 121 - Back Stabber 6
Extra - - Big Wig 50
*Catalyst - 102 - Big Wig 8
Mini Squiggle - 125 - Big Wig 30
*King James - 136 - Big Wig 50
Bootsie - 130 - Big Wig 50
Silly Funnymush - - Big Wig 50

12 jury, 24 PoE, no stun bonuses.

Spoiler for (Kart) Race to 2021, 12/26:

Spoiler for Snowed In VP, 12/27:

Brought Popcorn for this one, here's screenshots of my gags:
Did a second runas Nada to revenge Pamelita going sad:

Spoiler for A Very Odd VP, 12/28:

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Spoiler for Soundless CEO, 12/29:

Evening run:
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Spoiler for Tees The Season, 12/30:

Spoiler for All-Uber and Pseudo Uber VP, 12/30:

All Uber:
Pseudo Uber:

Spoiler for The Grinch After Christmas VP, 12/31:

Spoiler for Three Track CFO, 12/31:

Somehow I didn't take a screenshot of the pick-a-gag during cog battle so instead I'll put some screenshots of my team stating which gags they carried. The screenshot with my thought bubble isn't good but I had lure, sound and throw.

Last edited by NadaAfterwards; 12-31-2020 at 11:23 PM..