Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Toon-Est is Back in Town!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-18-2020, 09:12 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
TTRNews Toon-Est is Back in Town!

Toon-Est is Back in Town!

Posted by Riggy Marole on September 18, 2020 at 2:00 PM

Howdy, Toontown! We may has met before, but I believe introductions are in order. The name is Riggy Marole -- the hare with the best hair, and more importantly, the hostía Toon-est! Waitwaitwait, Toon-est? Iís thought we got the signage changed and everything? Nononono, this ainít right...

Click the image to view the full version

Letís get the introductions outta the way before I go losiní my marbles. Toon-est, formerly known as ToonFest, but not associated with dat other event in Pencil-vania, is a celebration of all things Toontown! From tomorrow until October 19th, we'll be partyin' down like dere's no tomorrow! We truly do live in the most wonderful partía the world, yíknow. What part might that be? Calisota, if you trust this map I just pulled up. But it really depends on what map youíre lookiní at...

What Iís tryiní to say is that Toon-est starts tomorrow. But it donít make any sense! We had a big olí poll and everything! Whatís that'cha say?

Iíve just been told by my Token Taker friend here that thereís been some shipping delays with the rebrandiní efforts. Why exactly does it take so long to get a package across the planet to Toontown? The conflicting maps you say? Ah, phooey.

Hereís the deal, folks. Toon-est is gonna remain Toon-est until I get my shipment in with the new branding. Whatís the new branding you say? Well, youíse just gotta wait and see. For now, hereís the rundown on what you can see and do at Toon-est dat the Toon Council provided me. See you atÖ Toon-est! Gah, it just donít got the right ring to it.

Meet Riggy Marole

If you haven't met Riggy Marole yet, you're in for a treat. He's the one and only host of ToonFest, and calling him absolutely bonkers would be an understatement. As always, he'll be strolling around ToonFest talking to Toons and generally being a bit of a rascally rabbit. Plus, if you stick around the Toontown Blog you might just catch him causing some mayhem. Who knows what he'll do next? We sure don't.

Earn Exclusive Prizes

One of the most exciting parts of ToonFest are glamorous Token Takers, located within the ToonFest tower and at pop-up booths around the area! These Token Takers will sell you all sorts of exclusive items, from limited time accessories to portable pies to experience multipliers! No matter what kind of Toon you are, we've got a bunch of prizes in store for you. Earn ToonFest tokens by playing minigames in the area, then head on over to the ToonFest tower to redeem them.

The Fate of Toon-est...?

Riggy may have held a vote for a new name last year, but his new signage never came in the mail! What could be the new name of Toon-est? Where could the sign have ended up? Is there even a third question to be asked? The answers to these questions and more will be answered in time!

Dere it is, folks. I hope'ta see you around tomorrow, and all throughout Toon-est. Rememba', if you'se ever in need of an excuse to party down, Toon-est is da place to be! Fa' now, I'll be gettin' out of the way of dese parts. I hear dat the Toon Council took out a week-long hold on the Toontown Blog, whatever dat means. See ya around!
Old 09-18-2020, 10:43 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
From tomorrow until October 19th, we'll be partyin' down like dere's no tomorrow! We truly do live in the most wonderful part’a the world, y’know. What part might that be? Calisota, if you trust this map I just pulled up. But it really depends on what map you’re lookin’ at...

What I’s tryin’ to say is that Toon-est starts tomorrow. But it don’t make any sense! We had a big ol’ poll and everything! What’s that'cha say?
Does anyone know if it starts at midnight PT or noon PT? I remember it starting at noon the last two years but apparently Riggy Marole does not like being specific when he only says "tomorrow." I'm assuming the start time will remain the same but you never know what could happen.
Old 09-18-2020, 10:47 PM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Dream View Post
Does anyone know if it starts at midnight PT or noon PT? I remember it starting at noon the last two years but apparently Riggy Marole does not like being specific when he only says "tomorrow." I'm assuming the start time will remain the same but you never know what could happen.
It says noon in the book's calendar :)
Old 09-19-2020, 07:04 PM
Open and Test
varmint's Main Toon Info

varmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookvarmint is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Crash-Fest didn't disappoint! 3 mins into it and boom! DC. Can't connect to servers! Glad I got Football!