Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums!

Notices

Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums! Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! You're as welcome as can be! Though I must be going ...

Old Hello I'm here!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-28-2019, 12:46 AM
My Username scrolls because I'm sooo good at MCF's Arcade!
nicboyman's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Daring
nicboyman is ooo!nicboyman is ooo!nicboyman is ooo!nicboyman is ooo!
Hello I'm here!

I am fairly sure that I used to be registered here. But, that account is nowhere to be found, so here I am! I am excited to join the community instead of only lurking around on it, at least while the breaks lasts lol

I played TTO waaay back when, and of course was heartbroken when it shut down. Imagine then, the reignition of my childhood when TTR finally opened! I have played regularly for quite some time now, when school does is not occupying most of my time. I look forward to seeing you all in game :D
Old 12-28-2019, 12:55 AM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Hi there! Welcome back!
Old 12-28-2019, 03:45 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Old 12-28-2019, 12:30 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome back to the game and the forums!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Auroara Bearealis - Bunny The Robot Slayer

My Profile | PM Me | CCG | Ambassador Hotline
Old 12-28-2019, 02:07 PM
Proud member of the CCG!
Tasty Bacon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!Tasty Bacon has the heart of a hobbit!
Hi there, welcome back!
Old 12-29-2019, 09:34 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome back!!
Old 12-31-2019, 06:43 PM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome back!