Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > MMO Central Forums News Archive

Notices

MMO Central Forums News Archive Old News Threads

Old When Gravity Falls

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-05-2015, 10:31 PM
Batleth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
TTRNews When Gravity Falls

Without any doubt, any Toon who has stepped (or rather, levitated) outside of their door this week has noticed the distinguished lack of sanity here in Toontown - and even more so than usual. Gravity is gone, Toons are even sillier looking than usual, and the Silly Surges are going through the roof! Gah, and there's one Toon who I know is causing it all: Where in the name of Emmett Brown is Sir Max?

Click the image to view the full version
As any Toon who was with us before Doomsday last year will remember, this isn't Sir Max's first time messing with the quantum silliness of Toontown. I don't even know how he managed to get his gloves on that device again, but it seems he has taken it to entirely new -- dare I say it -- heights.

You see, silliness is a factor here in Toontown that keeps the Tooniverse in balance. It's what keeps the town colorful, keeps Toons laughing, and even animates inanimate objects when things get crazy. When things get too crazy, however, things fall out of balance. My readings are detecting severe gravitational mishaps in all areas of Toontown, especially Toontown Central and BBQHQ - the two wackiest areas in Toontown right now.

I knew that Sir Max was a fan of the show, and we all know that he loves his references, but this is amounting to sheer insanity. Flippy's Doodle, Fluffy, theorized "The ridiculous rises in the atmosphere are carrying matter naturally upwards with it," to which he was told that he is a Doodle and his observations are not grounds for truth in the scientific community considering that HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK.

Grab onto something and hold tight - you certainly will not want to find yourself being ripped up with one of those buildings during today's Easter Egg hunts. By Jiminy, here comes another Silly Surge!
Old 04-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Dyno... BOOM!!!
Dynaboom's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Dynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Wow. AWESOME!! (I probably should have tried out a mint to see if random Toon Effects worked there.)

By the way, (256) "When Gravity Falls" is probably a reference to "Gravity Falls" on the Disney Channel that Joey/Sir Max likes. I guess you could say he's -sunglasses-
Not What He Seems.

Here, have some release notes. Happy Easter, everybody!

April 5, 2015 [ttr-beta-v1.8.9]
Mishaps:
Severe gravitational mishaps have been spotted in Toontown Central, Barbecue HQ, and other places around Toontown!

Tweaks:
Randomized Toon Effects now only affect Toons when they are in the Playground.
Spoiler for Copy-Paste-able BB Code for this post:
[noparse]
Wow. AWESOME!! (I probably should have tried out a mint to see if random Toon Effects worked there.)

By the way, (256) "[URL="https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/256/when-gravity-falls"]When Gravity Falls[/URL]" is probably a reference to "Gravity Falls" on the Disney Channel that Joey/Sir Max likes. I guess you could say he's -sunglasses-
Not What He Seems. :108:

Here, have some release notes. Happy Easter, everybody!

[B][SIZE="4"]April 5, 2015 [ttr-beta-v1.8.9][/SIZE][/B]
[INDENT][B][U]Mishaps:[/U][/B]
Severe gravitational mishaps have been spotted in Toontown Central, Barbecue HQ, and other places around Toontown!

[B][U]Tweaks:[/U][/B]
Randomized Toon Effects now only affect Toons when they are in the Playground.[/INDENT][/noparse]
Old 04-06-2015, 08:32 AM
The Author of The Journals......
Intergalactic Galaxies's Main Toon Info

Intergalactic Galaxies helps all the newbs!Intergalactic Galaxies helps all the newbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynaboom View Post
By the way, (256) "When Gravity Falls" is probably a reference to "Gravity Falls" on the Disney Channel that Joey/Sir Max likes. I guess you could say he's -sunglasses-
Not What He Seems.
THE PUN IT HURTS

Finally the Toon Effects are on the playgrounds only. I kinda hated a big head(or the other effects) on a VP. (or the other bosses)
Old 04-07-2015, 04:22 AM
Ugh.
Sethy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Starving
Sethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSethy will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Disappointed that effects are only playgrounds, I get them to have it everywhere, the time I spend in playgrounds is way less than cog involved facilities :/ not sure i'll bother to see anything else.
Old 04-07-2015, 05:12 PM
:)
Lisosaurus's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Charming
Lisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLisosaurus is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenabc123 View Post
Disappointed that effects are only playgrounds, I get them to have it everywhere, the time I spend in playgrounds is way less than cog involved facilities :/ not sure i'll bother to see anything else.
By "Randomized Toon Effects" it means the ones for April Toons' Week, not the ones you get via tasks.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Game Over
Super Pancake Z's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amuzed
Super Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
These Silly Surges are getting a bit wild! Better get ready for these final days!
Old 04-07-2015, 07:39 PM
Loves Toontown
Scooter11's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!
Haha, what a cool update!! I was so surprised to enter TTC and see the buildings floating!