Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > MMO Central Forums News Archive

Notices

MMO Central Forums News Archive Old News Threads

Old ATTA is proud to offer the daily Alpha Key Contest!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Bacon and Duke
green99's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Curious
green99 could defeat Bowser one-handed!green99 could defeat Bowser one-handed!green99 could defeat Bowser one-handed!green99 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Exclamation ATTA is proud to offer the daily Alpha Key Contest!

Click the image to view the full version

As Adult Toontown Addicts (ATTA), we are so excited about the TTR project and honored by the opportunity to give away 10 alpha keys to our 10 lucky winners!

After years of scrolling through new Cattlelogs each week, we all have something we were always hoping to buy that wasn't there. Maybe a sprinkler system to keep our trees watered, bracelets for our girl toons, long pants or JEANS for our toons, Flip Flops.... You get the idea...

When Toontown Rewritten opens up our estates, and Clarabelle gets reincarnated , what ONE item would you like to see added to the cattlelog? Please POST IN THIS THREAD the following to be considered for a TTR alpha key:
1. Favorite toon species
(for this contest BLACK cat is a separate species!).

2. New item you would like to see in the Cattlelog.

Entries must be received between 5:00pm ET (4pm CT, 3pm MT, 2pm PT) on 12/9/13 and 3:00pm ET (2pm CT, 1pm MT, 12pm PT) on 12/10/2013 to be considered.

Contest Open to Toons of ALL AGES whether you're ATTA, KTTA or not!
Thanks and good luck to all the contestants! And we canít wait to see you all on Toontown Rewritten!!!
After you've entered, if you're not already a member of ATTA, feel free to join one of the largest clans on Toontown at http://www.mmocentralforums.com/foru...play.php?f=190! We host events daily, and have MMO Central and Facebook forums to put adult toons in touch with other adult toons who want to play and be friends. If you need help building a toon or doing other tasks, finding a group to run a boss battle, or just need help getting some merits, bucks, notes or options for your next boss run, we almost always have someone who needs the same thing or wants to help. If you're under 18, please feel free to join our partner group - KTTA (Kid Toontown Addicts) instead.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TTR Alpha Key ATTA contest.jpg (72.6 KB, 1398 views)

Last edited by Batleth; 12-10-2013 at 12:21 AM.. Reason: reduced image size to conform to frontpage standards.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Taking the Scenic Route
spike1898's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
spike1898 helps all the newbs!spike1898 helps all the newbs!
1. My favorite toon species is Dog. I've always been one in TT, and their wavy ears are just awesome to watch!

2. A new item I'd like to see in the Cattlelog is a backwards cap in different colors. :D
Old 12-09-2013, 10:03 PM
TTR Beta Tester
darthtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Inspired
darthtoon helps all the newbs!darthtoon helps all the newbs!darthtoon helps all the newbs!
1. Favorite Toon Species= Orange Cat
2. Cattlelog Item: Inflatable VP Balloon
Zowie Octochomp
OrangeCupcake's Main Toon Info

OrangeCupcake was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
1. Black cat, of course! I want to have three!
2. A Nod emotion, from where you say "Yes" in SpeedChat, but it can be used without saying anything.

Last edited by OrangeCupcake; 12-10-2013 at 01:42 AM..
What Does That Button Do?
Electric Thunderboom's Main Toon Info

My Mood: VP
Electric Thunderboom was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Answers

1. My favorite toon species is dog, it's so original making it BEAST!
2. It would be epic to see decoratable gloves!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Who am I? I'm many things
IceDarkEmber's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
IceDarkEmber was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
1. Well, I like cats, and all my toons have been cats.

2. If I could see any new item in the cattlelog, it would have to be.. a fake mustache! That would be SO funny!

Last edited by IceDarkEmber; 12-09-2013 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: shorted to one item
Old 12-09-2013, 10:04 PM
They call me duck norris
King Monty Rocken Blabber's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
King Monty Rocken Blabber will soon be Dungeon Master!
1)My favorite toon species would probably be the Duck because I love the quacking noise it makes!

2)The One item I would like to see added to the cattelog would DEFINETLEY be a Special Agent suit with a tie, because toons could look like special agents and be so cool when taking down cogs ;)

Last edited by King Monty Rocken Blabber; 12-09-2013 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: Put 1) and 2) in front of answers
Old 12-09-2013, 10:05 PM
The orange purple dog
spyro657's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gaming
spyro657 helps all the newbs!spyro657 helps all the newbs!
Wow! Thanks for this contest! :)

Anyways my favorite toon species would be the dog. Because Well... I love dogs! And that was my main toon.

The Item I want to see in the Cattlelog... Would be... Paint! I think you should be able to recolor your toon whenever you want! they should just add that into the cattlelog. (For possibly a price around 150 beans)
Inspiring Insanity!
Tyrynn's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Tyrynn helps all the newbs!Tyrynn helps all the newbs!
My Absolute FAVORITE type of toon would have to be horses... I'm not sure why, they're just awesome. xD

An item I would like to see in the cattlelog?
HMMM... I've always wanted to see bracelets and/or glove 'accessories' (Things like flowers, hearts, butterflies, etc. that would be added to the wrist of one or both of your toons' gloves.)

not the new year
Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Insomnious
Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper has the heart of a hobbit!
1. Kitty cat!
2. Fish net - there could be specified areas in the stream that runs through the estates in your neighborhood and after some minutes/hours there's a certain amount of fish caught. You don't have to do anything other than putting it in and taking it out. But you can still fish while it's in. Maybe there could be a limit of use per day depending on how much it can catch in one use.
frist of all, how dare yuo
Scientist Domino's Main Toon Info

Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.
1. Dog! Totally dog. I can't express the feelings I have for dog toons, they have been my entire toontown life. They're sounds are perfect, their look is perfect, it fits so many people so well.

2. I would like to see a pair of sandals! It would look amazing on toons in the summertime!
i liek pasta
kopat's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amuzed
kopat was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
1.Definitely cats. The sounds are cute :3

2. We should be able to download/buy texture packs, but only so the owner can see it. We should also be able to retexture clothing.
What Does That Button Do?
MikeCRW's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bouncy
MikeCRW was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
1. Favorite Toon Specices: Has always been the cat. Always loved the sounds they make.

2. I would really love to see a giant ball of yarn added to the Cattlelog for my fellow feline brethren in the game!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Leveled up!
Captain Ricky Cheesymuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hyper
Captain Ricky Cheesymuffin will soon be Dungeon Master!
1. Favorite Species: Black Cat
2. Item: An 'instant plant' 1 time use watering can. It would simply dig up a plant at full growth and give you a gardening point. You would buy it only once every 24 hours.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:06 PM
C.J Crinklepop
Jcmz's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Balanced
Jcmz was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
My favorite toon species is the Pig.
I would like to see a princess crown in the catalog.