Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive > ToonTown Newsletters > Toontown Times

Notices

Toontown Times Toontown Times archive

Old Toontown Times Sept. 2008 Edition!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:18 AM
Retired
JaMan51's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
JaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Toontown Times Sept. 2008 Edition!

Clarabelle was looking for some new furniture designs to spruce up the Cattlelog, and a ton of talented Toons answered her call for help. There were so many wacky furniture designs that Clarabelle totally "had a cow!" But she worked through the mountain of entries, and picked her top three designs. Clarabelle is happy to announce that these new furniture items are ready for the Toons of Toontown to enjoy! These Toontastic new items will be available for purchase starting with next week's Cattlelog -- so save those jellybeans!

Dear Toontown,
How do you get a clothing ticket?
Isabella

Dear Isabella,
Each neighborhood Toon HQ has optional "Just for Fun!" ToonTasks, which offer rewards such as jellybeans, Toon visual effects, or clothing tickets. Choose one that rewards a clothing ticket, and upon completing one of these ToonTasks, take your ticket to a playground clothing shop to make your purchase. Each shop has different clothes available, so be sure to do a little browsing before cashing in your ticket!

Your Friends at Toontown

The Toon Council is pleased to share another "Toon Enough!" selection! Here is Porter who has a portrait of his Toon's Estate on his bedroom wall, which was painted by his whole family. That sure is "Toon Enough!" Click here to check it out!

Do you love Toontown so much that you bake real cream pies, or host Toontown-themed parties, maybe even paint portraits of your Doodle? If so, you may be "Toon Enough!" The Toon Council is sending out the call -- show us how "Toon Enough!" you are in your everyday life. Every month we will spotlight a Toontown fan who has brought the game from the computer into their real life. Click here for details on how to submit along with the official submission form. You may just see yourself in the next edition of The Toontown Times!

Old 09-18-2008, 12:28 AM
TTR 3d Artist
Speedway Master's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!
Speedchat Plus is not in the coming soon section.

I hope they didn't cancel it. Either that or it's in the month.

Or they forgot, or they're planning on not announcing it.

Can't live without speedchat plus..... must criticize noobs that hate soundless.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:33 AM
Retired
JaMan51's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
JaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJaMan51 is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedway Master View Post

Can't live without speedchat plus..... must criticize noobs that hate soundless.
I'm sure Speedchat + is coming this month, since it was in last month's list. Along with the AA table games. They shouldn't be canceled, just something to be released within the next week on test. Though not sure when we'll see everything myself either, hope they aren't postponed.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Not Captain Macaroni
CaptainMac's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:

Me too!
If they canceled that we can say good bye to toontown getting better!
Speedchat plus can let us help the new toons! Not to mention it makes the game easier to play! Meaning we can make sure that someone picks the right gag so we'll never mess up!

As far as furniture....
I'm going on everyday until I can buy them all!
Old 09-18-2008, 12:50 AM
Game Over
Coffee Creme's Main Toon Info

Coffee Creme was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Omg cool lily biggentoes is my sf on toontown!
I am going to tell her about this asap!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:53 AM
Electrifying!
_Von_'s Main Toon Info

My Mood: Prepared
_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness
I love the new items coming. :) I will be saving up my jellybeans. What is the last one though? I'm guessing a window?
Old 09-18-2008, 02:19 AM
happy heart :]
Princess Maxie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Duckish
Princess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeePrincess Maxie will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Electrobee View Post
I love the new items coming. :) I will be saving up my jellybeans. What is the last one though? I'm guessing a window?
Gag fan.
Trolley bed.
Coral Fireplace.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:33 AM
Electrifying!
_Von_'s Main Toon Info

My Mood: Prepared
_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbana View Post
Gag fan.
Trolley bed.
Coral Fireplace.
Thanks! :D I knew the first 2, I just couldn't get what the last one was though.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:41 AM
TTR 3d Artist
Speedway Master's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!Speedway Master has the heart of a hobbit!
Did anybody notice that the fireplace in the picture is missing the firewood?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:09 AM
Wow, it's been a while.
cupcake12winx's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Moo
cupcake12winx helps all the newbs!cupcake12winx helps all the newbs!cupcake12winx helps all the newbs!
Yay new furniture soon. As I've said before, the Toon of the Month is always.. a low laff. I won't go into a whole thing but this annoys me..
Old 09-18-2008, 06:33 AM
Enjoying TTR :)
Enchanted Wood's Main Toon Info

Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.Enchanted Wood is famous at conventions.
I will be getting the trolley bed for my new black cat!

EW
Old 09-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Not Captain Macaroni
CaptainMac's Main Toon Info

CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!CaptainMac has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Did anybody notice that the fireplace in the picture is missing the firewood?
I think it's because it's animated.
I thought taht was a treasure chest taht was opening up.
I like how all the new things are animated.
Or at least two of them.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:05 PM
Game Over
SirChappy's Main Toon Info

SirChappy was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
why does low toons get toon of the month?
Old 09-18-2008, 07:19 PM
Game Over
BigFlipTheDog's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amazed
BigFlipTheDog could defeat Bowser one-handed!BigFlipTheDog could defeat Bowser one-handed!BigFlipTheDog could defeat Bowser one-handed!
I'm glad the new furniture items will be here this week or next week. :)

They look very cool. :)
Old 09-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Goodbye.
Thing 342's Main Toon Info

Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirChappy View Post
why does low toons get toon of the month?
yeah. idk why. 95% of the time, the toon has less than 60 laff.