Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki)

Notices

Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki -- the ever changing guide for Disney's online games. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old HELP! The Wiki needs Cattlelog WINDOW VIEW images

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Leveled up!
UpInTheAir's Main Toon Info

UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!
HELP! The Wiki needs Cattlelog WINDOW VIEW images

The DOW Wiki is looking for images of the different Toontown Window Views!

Due to the size and the quality of the Cattlelog pictures, we are hoping to use these images in order to create item guides for the Toontown side. It seems that getting the images while in Full Screen mode for TT results in larger pictures. Please try and get us the largest images possible.

We are asking for TTC'ers to submit Full Screen Window View images from their Cattlelogs.

Please help!

An example of what we looking for:

We are hoping to eventually add images of ALL the different Cattlelog category items...so any ambitious forum members are welcome to grab images of ALL their Cattlelog items. Furniture items can be submitted here. All other item images can be submitted to UpInTheAir.

A list of window views that we have images for will be kept here so that players don't have to worry about getting duplicates.

Items that we have images for:
  • Native American Camp (Lady Freckles)
  • Main Street (Backorder) (Lady Freckles)
  • Tropical Island (Blobber)
  • Tiki Pool (Blobber)
  • Starry Night (Backorder) (Smaller Size)(Cool Peppy)
  • Cityscape (Backorder)(angel_ocean)
  • Under the Sea (Backorder) (Blobber)
  • Starry Night (Backorder) (Larger Size) (Blobber)
  • Cityscape (Blobber)
  • Frozen Frontier (Backorder?) (Super Dog)
  • Cityscape (Sale) (evina)
  • Farm Country (Sale) (evina)
  • Farm Country (New) (Blobber)
  • Farm Country (Backorder) (Blobber)
  • Frozen Frontier (Sale) (evina)
  • Main Street (Backorder?) (evina)
  • Starry Night (Sale) (evina)
  • Tiki Pool (Sale) (evina)
  • Tiki Pool (Backorder) (Blobber)
  • Tropical Island (Sale) (evina)
  • Under the Sea (Sale) (evina)
  • Wild West (Sale) (evina)
  • Wild West (New) (Super Dog)
  • Wild West (Backorder) (Blobber)

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 09-18-2008 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: update
Old 07-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Game Over
toontown 4 ever's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Aggressive
toontown 4 ever was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
do they have to be in callolog
Old 07-31-2008, 05:42 PM
Leveled up!

UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Right now we are just trying to get Cattlelog images because they seem to be the most consistent and best quality image. If we have too much difficulty gathering these kinds of images we may try other kinds of images. However, for the time being we are interested in just the images from the Cattlelogs.
Old 07-31-2008, 05:54 PM
MMO Master
Peanut Power's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Helpful
Peanut Power was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Do we have to crop the pictures so that it show each items seprately?
Or can we just post the cattlelog pages?
Old 07-31-2008, 06:17 PM
Zzzzz Zzzzz
Lady Freckles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snoozing
Lady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Going through the cattlelogs of all my different toons to see what I can find. I'll edit and add any more that I find. The pix are in the Gallery here on TTC. :)

Native Camp

Main Street - this was in the Back Order section of a cattlelog so the price is different.

Those were the only two I could find for now.

Last edited by Lady Freckles; 07-31-2008 at 06:38 PM..
Old 07-31-2008, 06:27 PM
Leveled up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut Power View Post
Do we have to crop the pictures so that it show each items seprately?
Or can we just post the cattlelog pages?
If you are interested in submitting whole cattlelog pages or if this is easier for you to do, go ahead and PM them to me. For the time being I'm going to keep this thread limited to window views as having whole pages here might get a little overwhelming. However, I don't want to discourage any contributors and we definitely need all the help we can get, so feel free to submit your whole cattlelog pages to me and I can take care of the cropping, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Freckles View Post
Going through the cattlelogs of all my different toons to see what I can find. I'll edit and add any more that I find. The pix are in the Gallery here on TTC. :)

Native Camp
Wonderful, thank you :)
Old 08-03-2008, 08:02 PM
G.K.
Blobber's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Saywhat
Blobber helps all the newbs!Blobber helps all the newbs!
Always willing to help the DOW Wiki. Here's all I could dig up in my toons catalogs.

If more come up in the catalogs of my toons I'll be sure to give them to you. :)

-Blobber
Old 08-04-2008, 05:56 AM
Leveled up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobber View Post
Always willing to help the DOW Wiki. Here's all I could dig up in my toons catalogs.

If more come up in the catalogs of my toons I'll be sure to give them to you. :)

-Blobber
Wonderful! Thank you so much.

I'll be eagerly awaiting any other submissions I'm fortunate enough to get :)
Old 08-04-2008, 09:16 PM
is in retirement
Cool Peppy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Chatty
Cool Peppy is famous at conventions.Cool Peppy is famous at conventions.Cool Peppy is famous at conventions.Cool Peppy is famous at conventions.Cool Peppy is famous at conventions.Cool Peppy is famous at conventions.
One of my toons has Starry Night (attached), not sure how to increase the size of the picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg StarryNight.JPG (6.0 KB, 44 views)
Old 08-04-2008, 10:50 PM
:D
angel_ocean's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Angelic
angel_ocean could defeat Bowser one-handed!angel_ocean could defeat Bowser one-handed!angel_ocean could defeat Bowser one-handed!angel_ocean could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Here is the CityScape :D It is from Series 1 Cattlelog

CityScape.jpg
Old 08-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Leveled up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Peppy View Post
One of my toons has Starry Night (attached), not sure how to increase the size of the picture
Great, thanks! I'm not sure about the size issue, I do know yours is a bit smaller than the others that have been submitted. Perhaps somebody who has gotten the larger images might be able to assist with this issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_ocean View Post
Here is the CityScape :D It is from Series 1 Cattlelog

Attachment 111818
Great, thanks!
Old 08-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Leveled up!

Still looking for these :D

Just a note about the image sizes. Seems getting the image while playing TT in full screen versus not in full screen may account for the disparity. For the wiki, we are looking for the largest image possible, so if the full screen image is larger, this is the one we want.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:37 PM
G.K.
Blobber's Main Toon Info

I dug up a couple more screenies of window views for ya UpInTheAir. :)

They're both backorders by the way. If new ones come into view I'll be sure to press F9. :TTCYesman: They're both not the same size due to my poor cropping skills. Sorry about that.

-Blobber
Old 08-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Leveled up!

Great, thanks! Seeing as I don't know a whole lot about Toontown, it's difficult for me to gauge if we're off to a good start of if we've barely made a dent into the window views. Either way, I'm eager to keep collecting these :)
Old 08-15-2008, 09:14 PM
G.K.
Blobber's Main Toon Info

If you're after all of the window images we're probably only half way there. With this we'll be one step closer. I dug up this window view when checking up on my horse.

Angel Ocean gave you the backorder version of Cityscape. Here's the new one. :)

-Blobber