Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums!

Notices

Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums! Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! You're as welcome as can be! Though I must be going ...

Old Hi Friends! <3

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-22-2020, 04:58 AM
CCG welcomes everyone ccg.mmocentralforums.com
LittleCranky's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BDay
LittleCranky was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Hi Friends! <3

Hello everyone!!

I'm Little Cranky, a yellow duck!! Used to play A LOT TTO and just started playing TTR November 2019. Hope to make new friends!! Please say hi if you see me around!!
Old 01-22-2020, 06:04 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome, LittleCranky!

I know I've been in many boss battles with you by now on different toons of mine and am glad to see you here on the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Old 01-22-2020, 01:41 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around here and in game!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Auroara Bearealis

My Profile | PM Me | CCG | Ambassador Hotline
Old 01-22-2020, 01:47 PM
Just A Dream
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Hi, Little Cranky!

I have seen you at many CCG CFO runs! I'll say hello the next time I see you.
Old 01-22-2020, 07:00 PM
Lost in Azeroth
Salty Pinkercrumbs's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hungry
Salty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome to the forums, LittleCranky

I'm not currently active on TTR, but I think yellow duck toons are awesome
Old 01-22-2020, 10:02 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome to the forums! I've been behind a bit on runs myself, but I have been reading up on them, and seeing that you've been going to a lot of them lately! I'm so happy for you on all that you've accomplished so far already since you came back!

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 57 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 11
Destiny Stormheart; Storm 7 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 5

Old 01-22-2020, 10:17 PM
gwenfunnymuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeegwenfunnymuffin will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Welcome! I've probably seen you around before at runs but if somehow I haven't I look forward to seeing you. Welcome to MMO Central Forums

CCG Ambassador
About me Ambassador Hotline CCG Site
Old 01-23-2020, 12:35 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Heya! Welcome to the forums! I'll make sure to say "hi" whenever I find you in game. :)
Old 01-23-2020, 01:52 AM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Hello! I've also seen you at CCG runs! It's good to have you here!
Old 01-23-2020, 03:22 AM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome to MMO! :)
Old 01-23-2020, 04:39 AM
Let the pie fly!
Sadie and Melody's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!Sadie and Melody has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome back to Toontown and welcome to MCF! Looking forward to seeing you at CCG runs and hoping you enjoy your stay here! :D
Old 01-27-2020, 06:53 AM
LittleCranky's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BDay
LittleCranky was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! Looking forward to seeing you guys around :)
Old 01-28-2020, 02:42 AM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
MoonLightRiver's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BadDay
MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask questions for help