Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Other Games

Notices

Other Games Discussion forum for all other online games.

Old What system and games are you playing right now?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-23-2020, 10:05 AM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Jumping on to the New Horizons train as well! Been playing it almost nonstop since it came out. I've also been playing TTR as well, with a tiny bit of Wizard101 here and there.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7

Old 03-23-2020, 10:44 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
+1 for New Horizons!

My friend code is on my profile, feel free to add me! If you would like to come and visit my island then let me know and I'll open the gate for you!

Besides that, I've been playing TTR (though that probably goes without saying) with a dash of Wizard 101, and I've been replaying some old games from my Steam library.

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball
Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 03-24-2020, 07:01 PM
Game Over
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Icon10 Playstation Quattro

Gran Turismo Sport (PS4)
Old 04-11-2020, 08:57 PM
Reminiscing
Hunter the Great's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
Let's just say I've been playing a lot of different games right now with the time off!

My favorite at the moment is Animal Crossing: New Horizons, which I am thankfully loving just as much as I loved New Leaf. I'm also enjoying playing Fortnite with my friends from school as a way to stay in touch, and have also been trying to play some of my childhood favorites like Club Penguin, Guitar Hero and Webkinz each day. Finally, I just started the Halo series on the original Xbox yesterday, and am really into it as well! Long list, but I'm keeping myself entertained.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:08 AM
Game Over

SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
MCF Announcement

Project Cars 2 (PS4)
Old 04-12-2020, 08:16 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gnarly
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm trying to 100% Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Switch.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:27 PM
Game Over

Icon12

Forza Horizon 4 (PC)
Old 07-17-2020, 06:23 PM
Lost in Azeroth
Salty Pinkercrumbs's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hungry
Salty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Been playing a little Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) almost every day for the past 3 months.

I was also playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PC) a lot a couple of months back.
Never played any of the originals, as I didn't have a PS, so it wasn't nostalgic for me but still quite fun.
I still need to go back and 100% Year of the Dragon at some point...

Of course I still regularly log into WoW (PC), as per usual, but lately I've been achievement hunting and levelling rather than playing the current content.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:18 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Well, Paper Mario: Origami King, just came out today, so I've been playing this a lot more lately, also partly due to my mom now hogging the Switch for ACNH.

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7