• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Happy Holidays from the TTC Staff!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:24 AM

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.
Happy Holidays from the TTC Staff!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our wonderful members for being a part of this online community. The ToonTownCentral staff thought we'd give an early present to all our members with the opportunity to view our toony faces!:xtongue:

I'm sure many of you have noticed some changes with the forums lately and this is only the beginning. We've added new smilies, moods, new avatars, new BB codes, new skin, monthly contests giving away subscriptions and more. We've got a lot more planned this next year. Look forward to more moods, more and exciting contests, new customizable user profiles, automatic resizing of attached images to match filesize or pixel dimensions, Custom icons per forum, and a lot more.

Have a happy and safe Holiday (however you celebrate it) from all of the moderators, administrators and mIRC OPS at Toontowncentral.com!
Old 12-03-2007, 11:32 AM
goodbye

My Mood: Dawggish
Crazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Thanks Mods and Admins. That's a nice poster up there. I can't wait for all this new stuff to come out, it sounds awesome. By the way, what new BBcodes have you added?
Old 12-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Game Over

My Mood: Tempered
allie` is a true gamer.allie` is a true gamer.allie` is a true gamer.allie` is a true gamer.allie` is a true gamer.allie` is a true gamer.allie` is a true gamer.
I've noticed some changes since I started here; but then again, I didn't start too long ago.

I've really enjoyed this forum a lot, everyone's very welcoming and the mods and admins are enjoyable and funny.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Nya~ o3o

My Mood: Bored
Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!
Cool! Thats awesome. Teyla looks like burnt toats and I've met Prof. Cherry Pie once on ToonTown, was his friend for a short while.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Addicted to toast

My Mood: Sleepy
Teyla is a true gamer.Teyla is a true gamer.Teyla is a true gamer.Teyla is a true gamer.Teyla is a true gamer.Teyla is a true gamer.Teyla is a true gamer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwritten View Post
Teyla looks like burnt toats
No, I just look like really dark brown toast... ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxz View Post
EDIT: I saw another!!!!!! Teyla is carrying toast in the picture! XD!
That piece of toast never leaves me (Well, unless I eat the toast, then I just go get another piece of toast >.>)! :O

Happy Toasty Holidays!
Old 12-03-2007, 11:02 PM
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE :0

My Mood: Dreamy
CookieCrazy was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
K, let's see all the hidden things:

Ducky Wucky says "Stagnant!"
Batleth has a Klingon Guide.
Teyla has a toast. Duh... just look at her siggie. xD
ASuperStitch has a superman cape.
EKB is zapping a bug with two evil candy canes. Wait, it looks like he's zapping Batleth's Klingon Guide. 0.0
Nick is wearing a TTC shirt.
Biscuit's shop logo is above his head.
Lady Lily Petalswirl is asleep.

I can't see anything else for now. o.o LOL! That's funny.

-SCP-

Last edited by CookieCrazy; 01-03-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Musical
Raxz could defeat Bowser one-handed!Raxz could defeat Bowser one-handed!Raxz could defeat Bowser one-handed!
I also saw that Asuperstitch had superman clothes on and that nick had the TTC logo on his shirt.

Asuperstitch's clothes were the first thing I found.... It was so easy I didn't think it counted at first so I didn't list it lol.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:20 PM
O.o

My Mood: ToonEnough
Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!Biscuit has the heart of a hobbit!
Happy Holidays to everyone! This was just our little way of saying it. :D
As Batleth said, we have many things planned for the future, and we can't wait to share it with you guys!

We know this forum has been through some tough spots in 2007, but don't worry about that, 2008 is going to be much better. Hope your looking forward to it. :xcool:

And as for the hidden things added in the image, looks like you guys have found them all, I think there were only 8 in there, not 9.
Hope you guys like the image, we just thought we'd add in those special hidden things to add some more fun into it.

Happy Holidays!
Old 12-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Nya~ o3o

My Mood: Bored
Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiin Punch View Post
1- "stagnet" net to Ducky Wucky

2- Batleth's Klington guide

3- Teyla has a piece of toast

4- EKB has lasers coming from the candy canes

5- ASuperStitch has Superman's "S" on his shirt and a cape

6- Nick has a TTC shirt

7- LLPS(Lady Lily Petalswirl) is sleeping

8- Bis put his shop logo above him :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCrazy View Post
K, let's see all the hidden things:

Ducky Wucky says "Stagnant!"
Batleth has a Klingon Guide.
Teyla has a toast.
ASuperStitch has a superman cape.
EKB is zapping a bug with two evil candy canes.
Nick is wearing a TTC shirt.
Biscuit's shop logo is above his head.
Lady Lily Petalswirl is asleep.

I can't see anything else for now. o.o

-SCP-
Sorry. I beat you two to a list of the things in a few posts above.

Quote:
Found your Kinglon guide.. EKB zapping a poor bug like Venux would... Then "- Stagnant Ducky!", Teyla with her toast, SuperKitty (ASuperStitch), Sleepy Lady Lilly, Nick has the TTC logo. And I think Andrews in a dress, Oh. Biscut put in his shop symbol near him. Thanks Ducky.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:20 PM
le petit princess

My Mood: Hopeful
Hawaiin Punch was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Sorry. I beat you two to a list of the things in a few posts above.
oh lol. i didn't notice because i didn't read the whole thread :o
Old 12-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Pro Gamer

My Mood: Happy
Funnyberry13 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Happy holidays to all!! :)

Thanks TTC staff for wishing us happy holidays!!

From, Funnyberry
Old 12-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Jack Black ♥

My Mood: Sassy
Bobilina helps all the newbs!Bobilina helps all the newbs!Bobilina helps all the newbs!
Happy Holidays!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Supersecret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau

My Mood: BanHappy
Zilly is a player of legend in their game.Zilly is a player of legend in their game.Zilly is a player of legend in their game.Zilly is a player of legend in their game.Zilly is a player of legend in their game.Zilly is a player of legend in their game.Zilly is a player of legend in their game.Zilly is a player of legend in their game.Zilly is a player of legend in their game.Zilly is a player of legend in their game.Zilly is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pearl Twinkle Pounce View Post
Happy Holidays!
I do believe that will be my new favorite smiley. It reminds me of Dizzy...

Happy Holidays to all!
Old 12-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Musical
Raxz could defeat Bowser one-handed!Raxz could defeat Bowser one-handed!Raxz could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Rattlebones is a duck?

Silly Salty is a monkey?

Wait a second, those aren't their main toons. O_o

Silly Salty should be a dog and Rattlebones should be a cat lol. I guess they were on their alternate toons when someone took the pic.

Last edited by Raxz; 12-03-2007 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:44 PM
I eat shirts.

My Mood: Mad
bcb is a true gamer.bcb is a true gamer.bcb is a true gamer.bcb is a true gamer.bcb is a true gamer.bcb is a true gamer.bcb is a true gamer.
Happy holidays to and from and with and above all! Cake!