Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums!

Notices

Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums! Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! You're as welcome as can be! Though I must be going ...

Old Heyo (Toons)!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-31-2020, 06:31 PM
001 "Piano 1
ThatPigNotNamedSaber's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
ThatPigNotNamedSaber was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Heyo (Toons)!

Hello MMO Central Forums!

I am ThatPigNotNamedSaber (yes, it is true!).
And yes, I am on TTR, but due to some, well, (some what minor but still significant) incidents, I am inclined not to share my Toon name. (might still share Toon details)

Speaking of which, first things first.

I have a somewhat bad history with (attempting to) communicating with forums, due to my childish way of communicating in my past (cause I was young!). Now that I am older, that of course has changed. I wish I could apologize for my past foolishness on those forums, but the way I see it, the damage has been done, but apologies anyways. If at any time I am silly in a legitimately unrequited time (and place (in this forum)), feel free to give me a polite Heads Up!

Secondly, I am a nerd. I can't help but to note (or guesstimate) what technical aspects there are to whatever hardware or software thing I am exploring (least when absolutely necessary (usually)).

Now for the stuff I was going to share on this forum. And yes, due to the recent TTR article, I felt like it was a good time to join than any.

Toontown Online was one of the more notable items from the past of my childhood, though I didn't get to play it too often. Now, I feel like giving back to it's community, least in the form of a TTR resource pack.

Therefore, here are my ideas for some resource packs:
  • SC-55 music resource pack
Not the most original idea, since somebody else has done it here on the forums (though their particular downloads in question are down). However, mine is probably a little bit different since I own a SC-88VL (for a month now), using Hall1 or Hall2 depending on the particular track, recreating the instrument map of the MS GS WT Synth when needed (as demonstrated with Toon Escape), and also doing the TTR-exclusive stuff too. Beat accurate loops too. IDK how accurate of remakes of the TTR stuff I can make or get (it does help that I have and can use Cakewalk), so suggestions are welcome there. I did create a demo for the Trolley Games, so I might release that this afternoon.
  • Kingdom Hearts Soundfont resource pack
Not an original idea too, but I don't think its been done (yet). It would be nice if I could use the PS2's SPU2, but I haven't built up my coding skills (yet). Soundfont from vgm extractor and soundfont synth works good too.

Feel free to steal borrow these ideas. Maybe you can do them better than I can?

I also have an idea for some random Toontown shorts in Blender and a fangame for PS2, however both are rather complicated in execution but the former seems somewhat doable.
-
I have also done pretty much all of the main ToonTasks (least up to the one that goes to Flippy's Office) in a matter of months. I did promise my self I would take a break once I reached a 100+ laff, but it's hard to say if that would be true or not now, ha ha! Did go to my back log of recently purchased games, though.

Welp, consider this speech of a greeting over, because I have nothing else note worthy to type right now (in this thread). See ya round!
Old 07-31-2020, 09:42 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome to the forums!
Old 07-31-2020, 09:59 PM
Toontown addict
Master Chipper's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gnarly
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome to MCF! Hope you enjoy it here.
Old 07-31-2020, 10:47 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you around here!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball
Bunny The Robot Slayer - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight

My Profile | PM Me | CCG
Old 08-02-2020, 10:17 PM
Javeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
Fordtheduck and Robertthedog's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Duckish
Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome to MMO Forums!