Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground

Notices

Toontown Rewritten Playground General discussion for Toontown Rewritten.

Old How did your Double XP Weekend go?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-16-2020, 12:27 PM
Join the Taxi Alliance!!
benthekid98's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cogish
benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!benthekid98 has the heart of a hobbit!
I went from a Head Hunter Level 10 (needing 8900 stock options) all the way to a Cheese level 14 (got 6700/23300). Wanted to do more but I was too tired Sunday night.

In total: 13 middle sixes, 7 back nines, 12 CEOs
Old 07-18-2020, 07:28 AM
It's Only a Paper Moon
SamanthaC's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
SamanthaC is ooo!SamanthaC is ooo!SamanthaC is ooo!SamanthaC is ooo!
I did a lot of Sellbot mostly since I don't have any toons doing the obnoxious part of the Bossbot grind. I made a pretty good dent in it too! I got within striking distance of maxing (which I did a few days after!)
Old 07-21-2020, 03:56 PM
I ♥ the CCG!
April C's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
April C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Finished up the 5500 and 8900 for laff boosts that would’ve normally taken probably a week and change since I can only play a few days a week for a few hours. It was nice! I also helped one of my friends get a lot closer to TNT :)
Old 07-28-2020, 10:18 PM
Javeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
Fordtheduck and Robertthedog's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Duckish
Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!Fordtheduck and Robertthedog has the heart of a hobbit!
I actually trained my ubertoon Bakeon an Egg Salad to max her gags at 15 laff, and complete the cog gallery.