Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > TTR Questions and Suggestions

Notices

TTR Questions and Suggestions Need an answer from the team? Got a suggestion to make? Make it here!

Old more districts needed

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 04-29-2020, 01:33 PM
Hello
Trixie123's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Woot
Trixie123 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Trixie123 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Trixie123 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
more districts needed

since global quarantine, there's been more players. almost all districts are green. would like them to add more.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:48 PM
Game Over
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!SourKraut could defeat Bowser one-handed!
SWOTRNews

I have not played for a while, but I think you are right.
Old 04-30-2020, 12:54 AM
Rosabella; gotta catch'em all!
harrypotter8502's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Lurking
harrypotter8502 helps all the newbs!harrypotter8502 helps all the newbs!harrypotter8502 helps all the newbs!
Would be nice to see the districts that disney put in before closing the game.
Believe the Giggly districts were my favorite :D
Gigglyfield :)
Old 05-02-2020, 02:05 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
Yeah, TTR has had many more people lately, and finding blue districts with Speedchat+ is getting harder and harder. I really wish they can eventually add more districts.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:19 AM
Hall of Fame
Master Dynamite's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!Master Dynamite has the heart of a hobbit!
I think it would be beneficial to make a couple districts that are only brought out during these times of higher populations - they could stay if the numbers call for it, but the numbers typically made the districts we had sufficient. Maybe 2 to 3 that are added now; they can stay if numbers stay up, or just be available on an as needed basis?