Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki)

Notices

Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki -- the ever changing guide for Disney's online games. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Throw the Book?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Goodbye stranger
Super Ozzie Googleboom's Main Toon Info

Super Ozzie Googleboom could defeat Bowser one-handed!Super Ozzie Googleboom could defeat Bowser one-handed!Super Ozzie Googleboom could defeat Bowser one-handed!
OK, to get everything straightened out: Throw Book was an attack used by Big Wigs in Toontown's Beta Stage that was never released to the public.

The Big Cheese's had an attack called "Song and Dance" that was also used in Toontown's Beta Stage and was also never released to the public.

I don't know how singing and dancing made toons sadder-- must've been some dancing! Lol.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Join the TTSC today! :D
Olgarlenn's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!Olgarlenn has the heart of a hobbit!
I think throw book was in beta
Old 07-11-2010, 04:27 AM
Goodbye.
Thing 342's Main Toon Info

Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!
Are you sure they got rid of it in beta?
I remember seeing "Throw Book" in 2005...

Never heard of "Song and Dance" before.

BTW, The legal phrase "Throw the Book" means that the Judge has given you the maximum sentence.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Goodbye.

Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!Thing 342 has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick2.0 View Post
I think I remember how Throw Book looked when it was used.

The cog takes a book out of nowhere, then throws it at the toon like a cog would in the scale round in the CJ battle.

Song and Dance.... I got nothing on that.
No, when I saw it back in 2005, it looked alot like a Money Bag's Market Crash attack. The cog took out a book, and threw it like the Money Bags does, and it lands on the toon, crushing it under the opened book.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:56 PM
We can change the world..
SheriffOswaldRufflespeed's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Apathetic
SheriffOswaldRufflespeed could defeat Bowser one-handed!SheriffOswaldRufflespeed could defeat Bowser one-handed!SheriffOswaldRufflespeed could defeat Bowser one-handed!SheriffOswaldRufflespeed could defeat Bowser one-handed!
The actual one had the flock of birds whatever it was called

Information from Big Wig invasion 2010
Old 07-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Goodbye.

"Flock of birds"? You don't mean the Legal Eagle's Pecking Order attack?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:13 PM
We can change the world..
SheriffOswaldRufflespeed's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Apathetic
SheriffOswaldRufflespeed could defeat Bowser one-handed!SheriffOswaldRufflespeed could defeat Bowser one-handed!SheriffOswaldRufflespeed could defeat Bowser one-handed!SheriffOswaldRufflespeed could defeat Bowser one-handed!
yes i thnk that replaced it though im not sure
Old 07-20-2010, 11:57 PM
...ZZZ...
alishashaun's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Waffle
alishashaun was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Ozzie Googleboom View Post
OK, to get everything straightened out: Throw Book was an attack used by Big Wigs in Toontown's Beta Stage that was never released to the public.

The Big Cheese's had an attack called "Song and Dance" that was also used in Toontown's Beta Stage and was also never released to the public.

I don't know how singing and dancing made toons sadder-- must've been some dancing! Lol.
dont forget the cigar smoke, it got replaced by razzle dazzle
Old 07-21-2010, 12:30 AM
Goodbye stranger
Super Ozzie Googleboom's Main Toon Info

Super Ozzie Googleboom could defeat Bowser one-handed!Super Ozzie Googleboom could defeat Bowser one-handed!Super Ozzie Googleboom could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alishashaun View Post
dont forget the cigar smoke, it got replaced by razzle dazzle
Yes, there are many attacks that were used in the Beta Stage of Toontown that were never released to Open Toontown. I wish they would've released more. More attacks, better houses, possibly cooler-looking Skelecogs, etc.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:35 AM
I need to get a life...
LoopyJakeMcPow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Loopy
LoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner TooninessLoopyJakeMcPow glows with inner Tooniness
Bump.

I saw the attack happen to me a few weeks ago, so you can confirm it.

Actually, it was a different version where it was a closed book tossed at me, and i did a "suprise" animation.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:35 AM
Leveled up!
dandymooch's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Patriotic
dandymooch was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
the attack was removed and theres enough evidence to know it EXISTS however i cant even find a picture of it being used or video

Last edited by Mac Fiddlefuddy; 06-17-2012 at 10:09 PM..