Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki)

Notices

Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki -- the ever changing guide for Disney's online games. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Throw the Book?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-06-2008, 01:21 PM
He might be a child
pudgey's Main Toon Info

My Mood: NoMood
pudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousepudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousepudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousepudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousepudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousepudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousepudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousepudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousepudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousepudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousepudgey is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Throw the Book?

Hi all

We need some help from Toons - particularly those who may be doing DA's or CJ's runs - in the next few days.

In the wiki against the Big Wig entry we have the following attacks recorded:
  1. Powertrip # (-10 to -16)
  2. Finger Wag (-13 to -21)
  3. Throw Book (-13 to -21)
We need to confirm that these attacks are in fact still in the game. In particular we are not certain that "Throw Book" is still used. So if any toons are doing Law HQ runs or even Law buildings that will let them check out Big Wigs attacks can they check what attacks are used please and then report back in here?

Many thanks

pudgey
Watch the CCG forums for the next CCG training - Making Good Toons Better!
Current uber toon: Sugarfree - 25 LP Green Monkey (baby Hollywood)
Old 07-08-2008, 06:53 PM
G.K.
Blobber's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Saywhat
Blobber helps all the newbs!Blobber helps all the newbs!
Scootz has been telling about this Big Wig ordeal. I have done many DAs over the whole time I've been having my Lawbot suit on my kitty, Queen Scooter Sourscooter. Throughout the whole time I have not once seen this attack executed by a Big Wig, although I have seen both Finger wag and Power trip. In order the discover the third attack I'd probably have to either DA or CJ again, I'm pretty sure the Big Wig does have a third attack, it's just not on my mind at the moment.

Once I find out the new move I'll post here or tell you on IRC.

-Blobber :)
Old 07-08-2008, 06:59 PM
is alive and kicking
Prof. Whiskerjinks's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Crazy
Prof. Whiskerjinks could defeat Bowser one-handed!Prof. Whiskerjinks could defeat Bowser one-handed!Prof. Whiskerjinks could defeat Bowser one-handed!Prof. Whiskerjinks could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Throw Book USED to be in the game. I believe during Beta. Anyhow, I do believe it has been removed.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Little Zippety Octofussen
Dlcs18's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cogish
Dlcs18 is ooo!Dlcs18 is ooo!Dlcs18 is ooo!Dlcs18 is ooo!Dlcs18 is ooo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Whiskerjinks View Post
Throw Book USED to be in the game. I believe during Beta. Anyhow, I do believe it has been removed.
Maybe cuz they didn't want to teach children to throw books at people at work :P
I once had a dream that Throw Book actually came back. It looked like this, the Big Wig would be holding a book and two small bookshelfs and throw the bookshelfs and it falls on the floor sllloooowwwwlllyyy, and then he throws the book on top of Toon and Toon want revenge so he throw pie. XD
Old 07-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Airhead
Rainbow Gigglemuffin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Lazy
Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!Rainbow Gigglemuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlcs18 View Post
Maybe cuz they didn't want to teach children to throw books at people at work :P
Not like Glower Power is much better... or pretty much any Cog attack :P.

I haven't seen Throw Book at all, and I have a Legal Eagle toon and a Double Talker toon. Not to mention all the times I've seen BigWigs from Lawbot based building tasks. I'm pretty sure that if they actually used it, we would know.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:43 AM
Owoooo!
Prof. Pickles McPretzel's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Goofyy
Prof. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseProf. Pickles McPretzel is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I'm a BW28, I have 2 AC4's, a DT6, and a DT5, and I've NEVER seen it.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:38 PM
situationally retired
PwnerJohn's Main Toon Info

My Mood: LiveChat
PwnerJohn helps all the newbs!PwnerJohn helps all the newbs!PwnerJohn helps all the newbs!
THe odds are 1/3 so if no one ever saw it it must be out of the game

Errrrrrrr

Disregard this very old post. I was googling and found it out. xP

Last edited by PwnerJohn; 08-06-2010 at 03:09 PM..
Old 07-12-2008, 02:29 AM
Penelope Pitstop
Senior VP Sellbot's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CFO
Senior VP Sellbot is ooo!Senior VP Sellbot is ooo!Senior VP Sellbot is ooo!Senior VP Sellbot is ooo!Senior VP Sellbot is ooo!
I have been through constant DAs and Cjs lately. Not once has a Big Wig ever used "Throw Book" I saw that attack posted somewhere else and thought it was a joke since i had never seen it. I think it's out.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:53 AM
Merdelebop~
Garfieldo's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Garffy
Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!Garfieldo has the heart of a hobbit!
Throw Book, along with The Big Cheese's Song & Dance attack, were both listed on the official Toontown trading cards during the first season. But it seems that neither one is still present in the game. So I'd say just leave the information there, and then add a little note at the bottom saying they were only used during beta. :)
Old 07-12-2008, 03:15 AM
Loopy Goopy Googlenerd.
Trillen's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happyy
Trillen is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookTrillen is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookTrillen is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookTrillen is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookTrillen is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookTrillen is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookTrillen is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookTrillen is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
According to my 2005 toontown trading card the moves are Power trip and throw book
Old 07-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Little Zippety Octofussen
Dlcs18's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cogish
Dlcs18 is ooo!Dlcs18 is ooo!Dlcs18 is ooo!Dlcs18 is ooo!Dlcs18 is ooo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfieldo View Post
along with The Big Cheese's Song & Dance attack,
OMG I gotta see that attack! XD
Old 07-12-2008, 09:07 PM
ahhh a monster!
roger dog's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Goofyy
roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!
All of those attacks(even a somewhat questionable attack I can't discuss) are in the game's files.

The only form of "throw book" that exists in the game currently is the one that is used in the Chief Justice battle.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Game Over
budgie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Aggressive
budgie could defeat Bowser one-handed!budgie could defeat Bowser one-handed!budgie could defeat Bowser one-handed!
if they did'nt delete it competly you make rairly see them use it
Old 01-02-2010, 01:04 AM
No Toon Up? No Problem!
Knuckles Supercrash's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!Knuckles Supercrash has the heart of a hobbit!
I've never seen it maybe once probably don't remember. But weird attack...
Old 06-07-2010, 01:50 AM
I'M BAAAACCCCKK :)....
SuperToon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Welcoming
SuperToon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuperToon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuperToon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuperToon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuperToon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuperToon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuperToon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuperToon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuperToon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I never saw that attack used.

Just for the referance I believe the "throw the book" saying means to put someone in jail and TT, being a G rated game removed it becase Jail is NOT G rated