Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki)

Notices

Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki -- the ever changing guide for Disney's online games. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old DOW wiki extension

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 11-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Game Over
CremePie3544's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Jellybean
CremePie3544 is ooo!CremePie3544 is ooo!CremePie3544 is ooo!CremePie3544 is ooo!CremePie3544 is ooo!
DOW wiki extension

I was thinking the editors could start adding some of the guides and such posted on here. The Dogfather and many others have posted wonderful guides, and i think if the editors put them in the wiki, then gave the creator credit, it could improve the wiki by a ton!
Example:
The Dogfather has plenty of guides on toontasks in different playgrounds, and in the wiki, many of the playground sections are stubs (sections with little or no information). Much more could be added.

I hope you think this idea through. :)
Old 04-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Merry Christmas TTC!!
Fiery Furball28's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!Fiery Furball28 has the heart of a hobbit!
you may have a point there...
Old 06-28-2012, 10:12 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
Captain_Cecil's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Where
Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!Captain_Cecil has the heart of a hobbit!
I forward this.