Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki)

Notices

Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki -- the ever changing guide for Disney's online games. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old HELP! The Wiki needs Cattlelog FURNITURE images

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-06-2008, 03:54 PM
:D
angel_ocean's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Angelic
angel_ocean could defeat Bowser one-handed!angel_ocean could defeat Bowser one-handed!angel_ocean could defeat Bowser one-handed!angel_ocean could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Leaf Mat is a rug :D
Old 09-17-2008, 10:41 PM
G.K.
Blobber's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Saywhat
Blobber helps all the newbs!Blobber helps all the newbs!
I got some more furniture for the wiki. :)

New Items

Backorder Items

-Blobber
Old 09-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Leveled up!
UpInTheAir's Main Toon Info

UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Those are great! Thanks again.

Haven't had a chance to update the list on the first post quite yet, but I will.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:58 AM
goodbye
Crazy Chip's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dawggish
Crazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Here is toonscape and short vase.

These are both from backorder.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Leveled up!
UpInTheAir's Main Toon Info

UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!UpInTheAir could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Sorry I hadn't gotten a chance to update/check this thread in a while. Now have the front page list completely up-to-date and all the submitted images saved but not yet added to DOW. A big thanks to everyone who has contributed images :)
Old 10-29-2008, 12:22 AM
goodbye
Crazy Chip's Main Toon Info

Crazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
A few things....
1. You forgot my toonscape painting, and yes that is furniture.
2. "Bed (Blue Striped) (Rocky)" should now be "Bed (Blue Striped) (Crazy Chip)"
3. Awesome job so far.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Welcome to my
Halie Rules Pokemon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Rainbow
Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!
I know this is a very old thread, but are you still in need of pictures? I have a few toons I can find pictures on.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Retired
BW's Main Toon Info

My Mood: owoooo
BW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
We are currently working on updating Clarabell's Cattlelog along with the wiki. The Cattlelog stickies were created back in 2004. Since then, there have been new release items. We need screenshots of all Cattlelogs from front cover to back as well as every color an item comes in.

If you would like to help, please go to Project Cattlelog to read more.

Last edited by BW; 02-03-2011 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: added link
Old 01-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Welcome to my
Halie Rules Pokemon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Rainbow
Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Halie Rules Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!
Alright, I'll start taking pictures :)
Old 02-06-2011, 07:12 PM
TesterToon
Yippie Gigglemuffin's Main Toon Info

Yippie Gigglemuffin was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I have screenshots of just about every item from at least 2005 to now. But it will take me couple days to find them.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Retired
BW's Main Toon Info

My Mood: owoooo
BW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBW is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Thanks for all the help, I believe we have all the cattlelogs now.