Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Scavenger Hunt - Toonfest Limited-Edition Glasses Giveaway!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 03-08-2021, 12:37 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
Scavenger Hunt - Toonfest Limited-Edition Glasses Giveaway!

How good of a hunter are you? Show us!

I have edited posts throughout the forum by adding these three emojis to the text.

Your job is to find them and tell me what thread you found then in.

There's currently more than 300,000 threads on this forum so... good luck!

Okay okay - I'll give you some hints!

Spoiler for Hints:
1. It is good to collect!

2. What colors make these flowers?

3. Sometimes you try something and it's not your thing, and that's fine.

4. Hmmm we like these, tasty, thanks!

5. Here is how you can be strong, despite being fragile!

Please send all of your answers to me in a PM by March 20th! - do not post them on this thread!

Everyone who sends me all correct answers will get a chance to earn these exclusive Toonfest glasses!

Three winners will be selected randomly from all who meet the participation requirements.

Another hint: all the emojis will be found on the original post in the thread. I don't expect you to dig through all 4 million posts on this forum
One final hint: You may need to adjust your display options to be able to see the threads I'm referring to. To do this, click on any subforum and scroll all the way down the bottom and change the "From The" dropdown menu to "Beginnning." Make sure you save changes!

One final note - I will restore all threads back to their original form as soon as the contest is over. If I edited one of your posts, thanks for letting me hijack it for awhile!
Old 03-14-2021, 03:00 PM
Gigi's Main Toon Info

Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
There is around a week left to enter if you're still planning to!
Old 03-21-2021, 06:00 PM
Gigi's Main Toon Info

Congratulations to our winners:

Bootsie
Cream Fireball
Skipper the Mouse

Thanks all for participating!

All threads have been reverted back to normal. In case you're curious, here are the answers: