• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Important News from the Toon Council

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 08-20-2013, 07:06 PM

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.Batleth is a player of legend in their game.
Important News from the Toon Council

Click the image to view the full version
Attention, Toons:

Toontown Online will be closing on September 19, 2013.

From now until September 19, 2013, ALL Toons can enjoy the full unlimited fun of Toontown – from shopping the Cattlelog, wearing accessories, battling the toughest Cogs, visiting all Neighborhoods, hosting Toon Parties, and more!

Thank you for making Toontown the biggest, wackiest, splattiest online world it can be. You are all Toontastic!

To learn more about Toontown Online closing click here, or visit our Toontown Closing FAQs for even further information.

Be sure to keep checking the news here in Toon HQ for up-Toon-the-minute news on all the Toontastic activities and kooky celebrations coming your way during Toontown’s final weeks – like fireworks kicking off Double Jellybean MONTH!
Earn double beans in Toon Parties, Fishing, and Trolley Games from now until September 19th!

Expect even more wacky silliness in the coming weeks,
and enjoy your free unlimited access to explore every loony Laff that Toontown has to offer!

Last edited by Mister Jake MacNugget; 08-21-2013 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Additions
Old 08-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Pupperoni

My Mood: Sarcastic
iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!
Oh. Wow.

I literally have no words...I've always been of the mindset that Toontown is just a game and it wouldn't crush me to see it go. But now that it's upon us, the realization that I've played this game since 2003 - 10 years! - hit me.

I could give a big, tear-jerking speech, but I think I'll save that for another time. Right now, I'm going to make the most of the few weeks we have left.

I'll say it again because once wasn't enough.

Wow.

When I grow up...I will be tall enough to reach the branches that you need to reach to climb the trees you get to climb when you're grown up. - Matilda the Musical
Old 08-20-2013, 07:09 PM
i'm on the links

My Mood: Mornin
Patrickk has an achievement named after them!Patrickk has an achievement named after them!Patrickk has an achievement named after them!Patrickk has an achievement named after them!Patrickk has an achievement named after them!Patrickk has an achievement named after them!Patrickk has an achievement named after them!Patrickk has an achievement named after them!Patrickk has an achievement named after them!
whaaaaaat. I did not see this coming.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Duckish
Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!Duckguy has an achievement named after them!
omg.

See you Toontown.

YAY! FREE MEMBERSHIPS FOR EVERYONE, THOUGH :3

And at least TTC will still be running, but it will probably less active. 3:
Old 08-20-2013, 07:14 PM
oda nobunaga

My Mood: Annoyed
IONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I think I'm crying right now this isn't okay.....
Old 08-20-2013, 07:16 PM
and i oop-

My Mood: Balanced
Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.Lady Valentine is a player of legend in their game.
But... but my friends :(
tactical retreat

My Mood: Creative
Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!Secret Agent Woman has the heart of a hobbit!
This is one of those April Fools Jokes thats in August.... right? No? Please?
//

My Mood: Cheeky
Pirate The Bear has an achievement named after them!Pirate The Bear has an achievement named after them!Pirate The Bear has an achievement named after them!Pirate The Bear has an achievement named after them!Pirate The Bear has an achievement named after them!Pirate The Bear has an achievement named after them!Pirate The Bear has an achievement named after them!Pirate The Bear has an achievement named after them!Pirate The Bear has an achievement named after them!Pirate The Bear has an achievement named after them!
I am so sad right now. :(
Old 08-20-2013, 07:18 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Mad
Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.
NO.
NO.
NO.

NONONONONONO.

//cries in corner

NO. TOONTOWN.
WHY YOU DO THIS TO US?

AFTER ALL WE DID

YOU JUST

ARRRRRRRRGH
Old 08-20-2013, 07:18 PM
:)

My Mood: Duckish
lilicechamp is a true gamer.lilicechamp is a true gamer.lilicechamp is a true gamer.lilicechamp is a true gamer.lilicechamp is a true gamer.lilicechamp is a true gamer.lilicechamp is a true gamer.
I am in total shock...
Old 08-20-2013, 07:19 PM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg

My Mood: Adventurous
Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!Pancake Glittersprinkles has the heart of a hobbit!
Literally crying right now

Edit - okay i love you guys and you better believe i'm going to no life it for the next month. i want to spend as much time with my toontown friends as possible (:
.... trying to look at the positives here.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:19 PM
A Winged Pikmin

My Mood: Pwness
Neostar will soon be Dungeon Master!
Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO THIS IS NOT RIGHT.

I spent years on this game! Tons of time on it!
Old 08-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Pupperoni

My Mood: Sarcastic
iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!iNeonPurple has the heart of a hobbit!
Judging by the suddenness of this announcement, and the fact that we only have a month left, I'm guessing that this decision was made very abruptly, most likely due to the lack of funding in the gaming department, lack of interest in the game (compared to others such as Club Penguin), and the hackers. Though I'm very upset over this, and will be for a while, there's unfortunately nothing we can do except enjoy the last month we have with the game. Remember to take a lot of screenshots, guys.

When I grow up...I will be tall enough to reach the branches that you need to reach to climb the trees you get to climb when you're grown up. - Matilda the Musical
Old 08-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Mousey
Sugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSugar Snowflakez will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Why?! WHY...
Oh my goodness! :( Toontown.. please..... no...

:(

My favorite game.... gone...
Old 08-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Currently inactive from TTR

My Mood: Hopeful
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth has an achievement named after them!Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth has an achievement named after them!Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth has an achievement named after them!Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth has an achievement named after them!Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth has an achievement named after them!Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth has an achievement named after them!Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth has an achievement named after them!Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth has an achievement named after them!Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth has an achievement named after them!
What?! What?!?!?! Nooo!! This... this is impossible!!