• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > TTR Screenshots

Notices

TTR Screenshots TTR Screenshots and snippets from ingame.

Old The Tale of the 132 Laff Cold Caller

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 10-28-2019, 06:27 AM
Registered Rabbit

_Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game._Holly_ is a player of legend in their game.
The Tale of the 132 Laff Cold Caller

A few CCGers saw Winifred get her first VP victory on Saturday morning, but I thought others might find this funny. I made Winifred in 2016 and didn't get her a Sell suit at first because I was nervous to VP on a toon-upless toon. After a while it sort of became her "thing" so I decided to see how far I could go without one. I ended up going all the way: 132, maxed in everything except Sell, without even a whole 10 suit parts.

After maxing golf and basically being retired a while, I finally decided to go ahead and get her the suit. It was not an easy decision after coming so far but it's certainly funny to see such a big toon in a small suit.

Her final factory, the night before:

Click the image to view the full version

Meeting her sibling Cocoa Bean for a suit comparison:

First VP at the CCG SOS shopping event:

Oh, and I forgot to mention, she got Bessie on the first try.
Old 10-28-2019, 01:45 PM
Soundless is growl

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.Lori is a player of legend in their game.
I don't think I realized that Winifred didn't have a suit! How funny!

My toon Bumpin D'Night doesn't have a sellbot suit. I didn't initially plan to not have one, but she just did tasks without doing many factories and suddenly I realized I had an anomaly. Now I don't plan to ever get her that suit. However, she also won't ever reach 132 like Winifred did!
Old 10-28-2019, 02:41 PM
If it's your b-day, happy b-day!

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!Just A Dream has the heart of a hobbit!
Saying "congrats" to a 132 laff toon at the VP is going to be funny whenever you get promoted!
Old 10-28-2019, 05:58 PM
cheap toys, perpetually breaking

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
I've always thought it would be hilarious to spy a really high laff cold caller in the lobby, and it was! It took me a minute to realize that the tiny duck was Winifred. Hope she has a grand time maxing sell and earning funny reactions!
Old 10-29-2019, 02:42 PM
Let's riot!

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.toontowndude is a player of legend in their game.
Having Sellbot as your final laff sounds like the dream!

I'd love to see the sort of reactions that you get with that suit and laff.

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse - Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner
Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Fluffy Fifi Furball - Bunny The Robot Slayer
Mewtie Pie - Auroara Bearealis - Angel Delight - Johnny Five

My Profile | PM Me | CCG