Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Downloads

Notices

Downloads Game extras, multimedia files and discussions of files go here. All rights reserved, copyrights and trademarks by the original creator are observed. Any violations will result in a quick deletion from these forums. This forum is moderated!

Old Merits/Bucks/Etc Tracker Spreadsheet

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 05-23-2018, 05:35 PM
a lizard stole my heart
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!
Merits/Bucks/Etc Tracker Spreadsheet

Hey y'all.

I polished up a spreadsheet I've been using to keep track of how many merits and whatnot my toons need so I could share it here

Just put the number of merits you have out of the number you need on the top and it'll do the math for how many you have left on the bottom. There's also a chart for how much each facility gives since I can never remember

Here's a link to it on Google sheets

And here's a download for the Excel version if you prefer (Thanks Sadie for exporting it in there!)

NOTE: As of the update on 10/26/19, jury notices from each office have been increased. I've updated the google sheets template but if you have the excel version, you can update them as follows: A office - 564, B - 944, C - 1370, D - 1842

Last edited by Marcy; 10-29-2019 at 08:09 PM..
Old 05-23-2018, 07:31 PM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Ooh! Maybe this will help me to be better at keeping track! Thanks, Marcy!
Old 05-24-2018, 04:36 PM
mike is short for micycle
Evil Kid Bugsette's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ethereal
Evil Kid Bugsette will soon be Dungeon Master!
I love how it shows how many merits etc. it gives from each thing. This is very useful.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:10 AM
Soundless is growl
Lori's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Lori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLori is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Sometimes I come back to this and try to do a better job at keeping track of my suits. Now is one of those times.